Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Re: Moonshine Blueberry Auto From 420 - LED Closet Grow In Soil- AN pH Per GMB+Addit

Nah bro never heard of him but I do think I know who you are talking about. I am more of a Jim Jefferies type of guy, a bit more vile but takes the piss out of people you know, that's what comedians are, take something serious and take a wank off all over it. We can't all be serious in life otherwise we gonna die of stress and in a foul mood :rofl: I will check him out bru for sure :passitleft:

Lol. U a trip. "Nah bro..never heard of him, it I do think I know who your talking about. Hilarious bro. :volcano-smiley::high-five::bravo:

Re: Moonshine Blueberry Auto From 420 - LED Closet Grow In Soil- AN pH Per GMB+Addit

Lol, I will probably start one up cause I have got alot of info and help on this site, it's great place for newbies to get help from experienced growers, I read through hundreds of journals before I started my grow and I got so much great info from them.

My phone is Android and im pretty dumb when it comes to computers or smart phones lol, I need to get my wife to try and figure out how to add it to my signature, I got over 32 thousand views on my journal as of now if I would have had it in my sig I probably would have got alot more lol...️

Ok budd. Top ish left of screen...user cp ...click the drop down box & select settings....then look down a bit along the left hand side of your screen...see "edit signature" click on that motor scooter and scroll down screen a bit till you see a big box with your sig in it.....if you want to "add" a journal to your signature....just go to the very end of your sig in that box I mentioned above...when you see your cursor there..hit the return button on your keyboard..I think I hit it 2xs for better spacing. Now just paste the link to your journal and lastly press save changes button. You should be set chief!! Oh, you can get the link to your journal by going to it, & go to address bar, highlight the address 420 something or another...then press copy. Lemme know if you're good bro. Take care. Sorry it was so wordy. I'm a long winded guy! :thumb: Now that brings me too another thing. Did.........lol. Kidding I'm kidding. I ain't that bad. Or am I? Hmmm:volcano-smiley:

I've seen some good ones lately on. Etflix I thought were gonna suck. Pretty judgmental now that I think about it. What the hell was I basing that on exactly? Anyways..U can never go wrong with Dave Chappelle. His new show is awesome. Josh blue actuall has stuff on Netflix now that I think bout it. At least used to be. Hmmm. Now where were we talking about a second ago? Doesn't matter was probably neither here nor there.

Seriously though. George Carlin probably my favorite....dice....what are some good cheekey comedians in South Africa? Cheekey. Gotta love that word. :hookah::blunt:

Carlin was the shit back in the day

For sure. When I get home if I don't forget, I'm going to look up more comics I've seen on Netflix. Cause I can't think of their names. Wow...need to take a break before I'm COMPLETELY useless... ha:thumb:

Carlin was the shit back in the day

Oh, and thanks for hanging out P. Really great to have you here man!!

The blueberries popped up. I removed shell from helmet. It looks weird. Lol. Might have to think of new name for it now. Hope it's not "dirt nap". It'll look better tomorrow am. It's so exciting ya???? Lol

Ive seen some rough looking seedlings grow up to be stunners.

That's what I'm hoping for bro. My confidence needs this. Lol. But not expecting much from an auto outside heading into short days. Maybe these photos will grow enough before Mother Nature makes the switch to 12 & under. They're 2 weeks old. What you think p? Is their enough time for me to get sufficient growth to support flowering? You think it would produce enough to warrant the time & nutes? But these are reaaally small sprouts. Compared to my others.

Still have what maybe 2 - 2 1/2 months before you have to worry.

Still have what maybe 2 - 2 1/2 months before you have to worry.

I didn't realize I had that much time. Thought I had only a month left. That's great news. Just gotta get them through summer. Lol. It's summer here all year. Lol:thumb:

I'm really excited now. Except for that street light I just now remembered. And btw, how does moon affect flowering? I should know that with my user name I guess. Haha

Outdoors plants seem to function just fine even with light sources all pointing to

Lol, I will probably start one up cause I have got alot of info and help on this site, it's great place for newbies to get help from experienced growers, I read through hundreds of journals before I started my grow and I got so much great info from them.

My phone is Android and im pretty dumb when it comes to computers or smart phones lol, I need to get my wife to try and figure out how to add it to my signature, I got over 32 thousand views on my journal as of now if I would have had it in my sig I probably would have got alot more lol...️

How do you know how many views ?

How do you know how many views ?

Yo Joe!! Keep your eyes on the road yo!!! Lol. Hey, hey wtf dude.....put that bong down bro......watch out for that moose....ahhhhhhh!!! Lol:volcano-smiley:

Jk. Thought I'd try n make ya smile this am. Hey. When you do a search for your thread/journal up in the top right corner....when the matching threads pop up, look for yours and to the right it tells all I think....how many views, responses last poster thread started by and what have. It's a half moon tonight, so I'm only giving half truths today. Lol.

Drive safe joe, and I'm wishing every one a prosperous and peaceful day!!

Yo Joe!! Keep your eyes on the road yo!!! Lol. Hey, hey wtf dude.....put that bong bro......watch out for that moose....ahhhhhhh!!! Lol:volcano-smiley:

Jk. Thought I'd try n make ya smile this am. Hey. When you do a search for your thread/journal up in the top right corner....when the matching threads pop up, look for yours and to the right it tells all I think....how many views, responses last poster thread started by and what have. It's a half moon tonight, so I'm only giving half truths today. Lol.

Drive safe joe, and I'm wishing every one a prosperous and peaceful day!!

Thanks bro. Not driving I don t like texting and driving man thanks for the giggles bro

Off for now talk soon bro.

Hey..real kwik. Has anyone ever started an auto outdoor from planting in soil to sprout to finish? Anyone here I mean. I have 420 blueberry, and it's outside in fl sun right now. Full sun. Too much too early? Should I throw it in mostly to semi shade/sun? Thanks.

Ive seen some rough looking seedlings grow up to be stunners.

Here they come Penny!!!
IMG_011365.JPG
IMG_011462.JPG

This work broham???

That's what I'm hoping for bro. My confidence needs this. Lol. But not expecting much from an auto outside heading into short days. Maybe these photos will grow enough before Mother Nature makes the switch to 12 & under. They're 2 weeks old. What you think p? Is their enough time for me to get sufficient growth to support flowering? You think it would produce enough to warrant the time & nutes? But these are reaaally small sprouts. Compared to my others.

Scientific grew an auto on his balcony with only 6 hours of direct sunlight, and that was morning sun. If yours are getting full day's sun you're always going to have more that! You can grow autos outside all year where you are if you don't get really cold snaps. If you do, I have an old smudge pot you can borrow. You'll have to supply the kerosene though...

Hey..real kwik. Has anyone ever started an auto outdoor from planting in soil to sprout to finish? Anyone here I mean. I have 420 blueberry, and it's outside in fl sun right now. Full sun. Too much too early? Should I throw it in mostly to semi shade/sun? Thanks.

I put my 420 Blueberry into the sun on the day it sprouted. Full sun day one. No problem. That's the best way to grow them. If you have them indoors for the first few sets of leaves then you have to acclimate. But if you get them out right away you're good to go.

Back
Top Bottom