Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Re: Moonshine Blueberry Auto From 420 - LED Closet Grow In Soil- AN pH Per GMB+Addit

I'm not sure if it's the original bb, but it mentions DJ Short lol...️

i was just thinking the same ... like i said its very rare ... i mean its 40y since it originated and 17 year since it won cups ...

most modern blueberries are replicas i think

Re: Moonshine Blueberry Auto From 420 - LED Closet Grow In Soil- AN pH Per GMB+Addit

I'm growing out a Blueberry Diesel next round I'm pretty exited about. Not exactly sure on the lineage though except it's Blueberry x Sour Diesel

I'm growing out a Blueberry Diesel next round I'm pretty exited about. Not exactly sure on the lineage though except it's Blueberry x Sour Diesel

What bank did they come from? That sounds AMAZING!

IMG_031747.JPG
IMG_031647.JPG
IMG_030960.JPG
IMG_030461.JPG
IMG_030857.JPG
IMG_030960.JPG

Haha I'm following that one too! Subbed this one as i plan to invest in an Amazon "600" watt led light also and am interested to see how th galaxyhydro works out. That being said I'm still sad to see most people are getting their 420 seeds in around a week and it's been 15 days and I'm still seedless :/ plan on starting a journal when seeds arrive hopefully this week! But I'm strapped in for the ride excited to see how your grow goes! Let the fun begin!

I've been watching a Galaxy hydro 300 grow for 2 years on another site they do pretty well for the price.

I actually have no idea who the breeder is of that Blueberry Diesel it came from Amazon in Eugene Oregon.I figure that it's all about the plant , not the breeder themselves, so a few guys ran around grabbing up strains in the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's doesn't make theirs any better than Joe schmo up in the woods, I would rather have his strains than the played out strains in most online stores. a lot of the strains I've grown have been just a cut from a friend that's been around awhile. Chem Sis is a perfect example it's actually Chem Dawg 91 that someone grew exclusively till 96 when it resurfaced instead of calling it chemdawg 96 they called it Chem Sis to avoid confusion I guess, and it's definitely different.
I have a cut of Bubba Kush that has all the right traits to be pre 98 but I can't call it that since the guy I got it from, got it from a guy that got it from a guy that didnt know but just between me and the guy I got from its 5 years old and it's fire.

Oh and I'm about to cross that Blueberry Diesel with Pure kush

I've been watching a Galaxy hydro 300 grow for 2 years on another site they do pretty well for the price.
Nice one been looking at higrow it's compribale to the vipar spectra and galaxyhydro. Better spectrum balance. And will add a galaxy hydro for better red spectrum coverage for flower. Have a 4.5 by 3 foot area

Nice one been looking at higrow it's compribale to the vipar spectra and galaxyhydro. Better spectrum balance. And will add a galaxy hydro for better red spectrum coverage for flower. Have a 4.5 by 3 foot area
That black diamond light looks dank, but it's pricey

Haha I'm following that one too! Subbed this one as i plan to invest in an Amazon "600" watt led light also and am interested to see how th galaxyhydro works out. That being said I'm still sad to see most people are getting their 420 seeds in around a week and it's been 15 days and I'm still seedless :/ plan on starting a journal when seeds arrive hopefully this week! But I'm strapped in for the ride excited to see how your grow goes! Let the fun begin!

Thanks for tagging along dabbed. Apologies but, I had to take this grow outside. Inside just wasnt happening. Lol. Glad to have you though. I don't know how to change the title of the thread. Great day everyone.

If you go back to your first post and click the triangle at the bottom left (near the Blog this Post link) you get the Report Post option. Just tell the admins what the new title should be and why and they can change it for you.

Thanks bro!! Just saw this & sent them message. :thumb:

IMG_042947.JPG

Early miss down!! Damn, this will be the first plant (cannabis I mean) that I've ever killed. Cmon girl!! Get your arse back up. The white widow isn't looking too happy either. Think I over watered her. Oh well....on a lighter note...
A very pleasant pre-eclipse day today......
IMG_038253.JPG
IMG_038156.JPG
IMG_037547.JPG
IMG_037654.JPG
IMG_042741.JPG
IMG_041252.JPG
IMG_042357.JPG
IMG_042541.JPG

Back
Top Bottom