Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Re: Moonshine Blueberry Auto From 420 - LED Closet Grow In Soil- AN pH Per GMB+Addit

My first 48 are drooping, i think they need more oxygen. Ill add an airstone and see if that helps.

I was checking some tric's during the eclipse using my phone & a 40x jewelers loop, & this is what I got....
IMG_049942.JPG

Regular pics (without the filter)..
IMG_046156.JPG
IMG_047149.JPG
IMG_047458.JPG

I'm on my phone, & half blind, is this clear enough for any of you to tell what they look like! I see amber, which I don't want much of, but I can't tell if that's on leaf or bud. Thanks. Hope you all enjoyed the moment today!

I'm seeing some amber on those last two pics so if you're looking to avoid couchlock, start thinking about the chop. Looks like it's mostly on the leaves (they get the most UV) but seeing some on the bud in pic 3. I am constantly finding tiny dead flies stuck to the trichs when I look through the loupe. Not too concerned though as they get decarbed along with the rest of it!

I'm seeing some amber on those last two pics so if you're looking to avoid couchlock, start thinking about the chop. Looks like it's mostly on the leaves (they get the most UV) but seeing some on the bud in pic 3. I am constantly finding tiny dead flies stuck to the trichs when I look through the loupe. Not too concerned though as they get decarbed along with the rest of it!

My wife would be glad to hear that. Lol. Even though we may only get a joint or two.

My wife would be glad to hear that. Lol. Even though we may only get a joint or two.

Weird though, they're only 63 days. I know they are bagseed from an autoflower grow, and wrapped up while still shooting white pistils. And these plants have been through hella high water. From dampening off, to being chewed by my dog & including being left in the greenhouse after it cleared following heavy rain. It was 95 that day, who the hell knows how hot it got in that greenhouse, even with the door flap rolled up. Question is, could that much stress have caused it to mature faster instead of being stunted?? I have two other plants from the same bag that are about a month behind these. So, that's day 63 for all, but 2 look nearly ready, & 2 look a month behind those. Am I just high and rambling on about some nonsense while waiting for the dog to go pee? Lol. Poof!!

Man its hard to say why, just think now you'll have a staggered harvest. .

That sounds great actually, so by the time I finish the first batch, I'll get another couple of fresh joints. Lol

The one spear shaped plant I have going, looks like a plant oldschool64 grew in worlds smallest solo cup grow....while he was growing about 15 other beast plants. I don't know how you guys do it!!

I like em small lol the smallest one I've done was BlackBerry Kush lol Here she is pre harvest
420-magazine-mobile1559984328.jpg

I double potted two in a autos into a 5g pot my first grow, & they grew to just under 5"s. They had the tiniest frosty nugs which were picked like berries, sat out in a bowl for 2-3 nights, then produced a nice little high the next 4th day.

I like em small lol the smallest one I've done was BlackBerry Kush lol Here she is pre harvest
420-magazine-mobile1559984328.jpg

LOL that is great. I will have to share a pic of a clone I put outside, thinking it was game over. But, turns out she decided to bud at a full few inches tall. I will have to follow up and share when she finishes up.

Re: Moonshine Blueberry Auto From 420 - LED Closet Grow In Soil- AN pH Per GMB+Addit

Lst'd the early miss/NYCd bagseed auto & the ww femised photo. Two ish weeks from sprout. Fed ww 1ml ea of an ph per grow, micro, cal mag+, and .5 ml an pirahna into 500ml bottle water. Em/NYCd has Been only getting distilled tap water. Water temp....outside in covered porch in Florida, its 89 deg, so hope the water isn't too hot to use, cause I got shelves of it out there. Lol. here they are.
IMG_018563.JPG
IMG_018650.JPG
Em/NYCd bagseed auto
IMG_019065.JPG
IMG_018961.JPG
IMG_018861.JPG
ww feminized photo
Finally the two day old blueberry autos from 420. Great day to u all.

Your going for the technique moon so excited to see end result fo that lst bro .

Your going for the technique moon so excited to see end result fo that lst bro .

" A bug gotta do, what a bug gotta do yeah!!" I'm gonna try anyway. That early miss looked pissed yesterday. Whew!!

Back
Top Bottom