Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Anybody think at this stage of that spears life, I could cut off the bigger fans blocking light from lower nugs on plant? They need more light.
I hate trauma in flower, I'd try and bend them out the way. Tuck if you can. Any trauma will take from flower production to heal

Looks like penny disagrees with me! Personally I wished I had left the fans on after I defoliated as I lost fans to bugs and caterpillars. Now I take them off when they've gone yellow, per Jorge Cervantes.
Jorge Cervantes PSA: Keep Your Leaves On! - YouTube
"you're retarding the bud, that's weird."

That's why when I defoliated below my "scrog grid" I left them instead of a clean bottom
420-magazine-mobile2102363277.jpg

Ok...I didn't get to flush my first grow...it needs watering now, so anyone have a link to proper flushing? Tap water ok at this stage?? I'm in soil if that matters!! You just run three times the pot size through it? How many times for how long? Thanks yall.

I'm sure you'll get a lot of flush instructions here, but in case you want the contrarian view:
A critical look at preharvest flushing

Personally I only flushed when the PPM out were getting much higher than the PPM in, which happened close to harvest bc the plant is using less (fewer?) nutrients.

Ok...I didn't get to flush my first grow...it needs watering now, so anyone have a link to proper flushing? Tap water ok at this stage?? I'm in soil if that matters!! You just run three times the pot size through it? How many times for how long? Thanks yall.

Are you using flawless finish or anything like that? When do you plan to chop? Sorry if you mentioned that

I see your moving right along.

Rocking it with some of the girls. Lol

To defoliage or not to defoliage!
That is the question?
As long as you don't defile during defol, or devolge her secrets!
A little nip to tuck for light penetration of love from "RA"!!!
Is always in good order.

I'm sure you'll get a lot of flush instructions here, but in case you want the contrarian view:
A critical look at preharvest flushing

Personally I only flushed when the PPM out were getting much higher than the PPM in, which happened close to harvest bc the plant is using less (fewer?) nutrients.

That's makes great sense! But I don't have ppm..bummer. One day!!

Back
Top Bottom