Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Are you using flawless finish or anything like that? When do you plan to chop? Sorry if you mentioned that

I have it, but at 63 days, I thought I had at least 20 + days left. I checked tric's and thought I saw some amber, & so did some others. I hate couch lock, so with that in mind...what you think? Thanks!! I'll start flushing tonight if everyone thinks it's ready. It's so small it prolly doesn't matter anyway!! Lol. Also, the lower lil nugs still shooting pistils. So, blaze, what you think?

I see your moving right along.

Rocking it with some of the girls. Lol

To defoliage or not to defoliage!
That is the question?
As long as you don't defile during defol, or devolge her secrets!
A little nip to tuck for light penetration of love from "RA"!!!
Is always in good order.

Hey furcf...what do you think of the little spear bro? The close ups are of the top of it..is it too blurry to tell what tric's look like ? It's only 63 days old. Thanks!!

I have it, but at 63 days, I thought I had at least 20 + days left. I checked tric's and thought I saw some amber, & so did some others. I hate couch lock, so with that in mind...what you think? Thanks!! I'll start flushing tonight if everyone thinks it's ready. It's so small it prolly doesn't matter anyway!! Lol. Also, the lower lil nugs still shooting pistils. So, blaze, what you think?

i would water with the flawless finish at a rate of 2ml/l (suggested), Then in 6 hrs do your flush. (3 times pot size with just H2O)
then water how you would (with just water) until you chop her.
How fast is she drinking?

If you can manage one watering between now and chop, without getting to heavy, i think that would be ideal. Or it is in my mind lol which honestly doesn't mean a whole lot, so theres that. hahahaha
The suspense is killing me!!!

Lol. She could use some water...lol. Any one want to help trim this beast?? Lol. Might take 10 minutes. Or less.

Just some pics this am...sorry guys...I'm a picture taking fool. :thumb: xmas cookies in the early am sun
IMG_058154.JPG
This is Spear...his top!
IMG_060549.JPG
IMG_061140.JPG

His full length...all 12" of him. I'm now thinking these were NYCd autos, not early miss...
IMG_058648.JPG
IMG_058851.JPG
Some pics of the other plant that may be ready soon???
IMG_059256.JPG

IMG_059451.JPG
IMG_059353.JPG
and ww trying to make the turn..
IMG_057860.JPG
IMG_057952.JPG
IMG_061848.JPG
We all like pics of maters...right??
Question for you photo guys....xmas cookies are wimpy for 3 weeks, but do you guys think they're ready to be up potted? If not, when do y'all think it should be done? Thanks for stopping in. Great day folks!!

So...yo blaze!! Serious ?? For ya...I did what u said last night with flawless finish, then 6 hrs later...flushed with bout 5-6 more gals distilled water..cause I keep tons on hand....so what next. I don't want too much amber, I know you said to water regularly from here on out...but this thing prolly won't need water for 2 weeks. Lol. Help!!:thumb: much appreciated!! Penny, furcifer, shed, joe, toast, anyone else?

So...yo blaze!! Serious ?? For ya...I did what u said last night with flawless finish, then 6 hrs later...flushed with bout 5-6 more gals distilled water..cause I keep tons on hand....so what next. I don't want too much amber, I know you said to water regularly from here on out...but this thing prolly won't need water for 2 weeks. Lol. Help!!:thumb: much appreciated!! Penny, furcifer, shed, joe, toast, anyone else?
Haha rad!!!
That's perfect. If you have to chop before you water thats fine.
Basically the final flush, is gonna make your plant take any nutes and send them to the buds. The flush is to get all the salts out and watering until harvest is to just make sure there is no more nutes in there.

I had a big plump on my buds when I used it.

Keep an eye on her and when you're ready to chop, chop!!

Back
Top Bottom