Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Cross posting this to your thread so you can have it for future reference. And after all, it is for your plant ;-)

This is a simple contraption (is that an oxymoron?) for pre-harvest darkness if you have a small plant (like "Spear") and nowhere to get ventilated darkness. It needs light baffles (more cardboard I'd say!) on the inside to block the light but allow the air to flow through. Ignore the crap in the photo and focus on the drawing. Though I am using the newspaper in there as a makeshift light baffle.

Then just point a fan at the lower holes from the outside and voila...sorted!

BAFFLES.jpg

Good morning all. Having to leave them in mother natures hands all today. Supposed to rain , hopefully not to hard, as they aren't. Dry strong right now. This is what I came up with. Wish me luck!! Great day everybody!
IMG_071843.JPG
IMG_072349.JPG
IMG_072249.JPG
IMG_071943.JPG
the two xmas cookies have a bit of cover from palm tree and thick vine vegetation. Too hot in greenhouse even with door open, and fans blowing. Picking my poison!!

Good looking garden ya got there!! What growing medium do you use for your non mj plants? I have a bunch of veggies and fruit growing in mine and wanna use coco next season but am unsure of what nutrients the different plants use....

Good morning all. Having to leave them in mother natures hands all today. Supposed to rain , hopefully not to hard, as they aren't. Dry strong right now. This is what I came up with. Wish me luck!! Great day everybody!
IMG_071843.JPG
IMG_072349.JPG
IMG_072249.JPG
IMG_071943.JPG
the two xmas cookies have a bit of cover from palm tree and thick vine vegetation. Too hot in greenhouse even with door open, and fans blowing. Picking my poison!!

Looking good up in here moon..

Good looking garden ya got there!! What growing medium do you use for your non mj plants? I have a bunch of veggies and fruit growing in mine and wanna use coco next season but am unsure of what nutrients the different plants use....

Thanks bro...I recycled my first grows soil for all my potted plants. The hibiscus included. Ought some cheap miracle grow shake fert at garage sale for a 1$. :thumb: thanks again for the kind words.

Sup moonshine baby

How does it go ?

How's things out in. No where land-rofl

Hope all is good brotha...

Sup moonshine baby

How does it go ?

How's things out in. No where land-rofl

Hope all is good brotha...
Yo! What up Joe? Great here dude. Finally got some work. Been leaving the girls on there own and raining hard every day. Cut down my monster spear!!! 12" lol. All these plants are little. I've been leaving the two blueberry autos, xmas cookies, and the 1 early miss auto and ww fem. in greenhouse all day, on the really stormy days. It's hot, but at least they have a chance. That rain would have killed em fo sho!! The early miss auto & ww fem are growing so slowly. Actually, they all are. Well, I'll update in awhile. Waking up at 5:15 because dogs wanting food is bs!!!! I'm the boss here puppies!! Got it!! They just look up at me , "just put the food in the bowl BITCH!!" Lol
Ahhhh........my little monkeys. Talk at u later. This ole bastard gonna try n get some sleep!!

Thanks Penny!!
IMG_075645.JPG
This is "Will I Am" aka William Shakespeare. Lol. Taking time to smell that monster. Ha!!
IMG_075552.JPG
This guy didn't know what to do when someone took their freshly harvested weed and put it to his face during a news cast. Whaaaaa???
IMG_073954.JPG
Have a Marylyn microphone pic too!!!
IMG_075867.JPG
Cheekey little girl, your a naughty la ell munkee now aren't you there??? Lol. That's my English accent folks. Lol. Later!! Guess I'll watch some NFL network instead.

Yo! What up Joe? Great here dude. Finally got some work. Been leaving the girls on there own and raining hard every day. Cut down my monster spear!!! 12" lol. All these plants are little. I've been leaving the two blueberry autos, xmas cookies, and the 1 early miss auto and ww fem. in greenhouse all day, on the really stormy days. It's hot, but at least they have a chance. That rain would have killed em fo sho!! The early miss auto & ww fem are growing so slowly. Actually, they all are. Well, I'll update in awhile. Waking up at 5:15 because dogs wanting food is bs!!!! I'm the boss here puppies!! Got it!! They just look up at me , "just put the food in the bowl BITCH!!" Lol
Ahhhh........my little monkeys. Talk at u later. This ole bastard gonna try n get some sleep!!

Yes I feel the same way about my pups bro hear ya talk soon bud glad your good moon.

Yes I feel the same way about my pups bro hear ya talk soon bud glad your good moon.

Hey, I don't have a scale anymore, so what y'all think???? I'm guessing 7 grams or so maybe. Don't know if it was ready, or I got impatient. Guess I'll know when it's dry. Btw, y'all prolly think I'm an arsehole , but it's just hanging out with my clothes in the closet. Temps 73-75....rh 40-50. Not able to do it right, so I'll just have to deal with it.

I feels ya on the drying. I can't change the weather here and if it wants to be 68° and 92% humidity (wtf it's not supposed to be Florida!) there's not a lot I can do about what's going on in the boxes. I got the fans on them and the RH should be down in the 60's tomorrow, but I don't have AC or a tent with a dehumidifier so you deal and hope for the best!

Love the crazy photos btw :)

Just checking in on ya.
I see weather and dogs are your greatest distraction. Lol
Wilber (BullMastiff) all 100lb of him sitting patiently. Watching me eat a piece of pizza.
With a puddle of DROOL pooling on the floor below his massive jaws.
Gotta love it.
Hope everything is well with you.

Back
Top Bottom