Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

I feels ya on the drying. I can't change the weather here and if it wants to be 68° and 92% humidity (wtf it's not supposed to be Florida!) there's not a lot I can do about what's going on in the boxes. I got the fans on them and the RH should be down in the 60's tomorrow, but I don't have AC or a tent with a dehumidifier so you deal and hope for the best!

Love the crazy photos btw :)

What's up Brodie? Well guess what. It dried enough to smoke it, and was pretty ok for me, but the company we had over and my wife all got very relieved from the medication. I observed voices elevated, people chatting over each other, lots of laughter, etc etc...so I guess it came out ok. After the trimming, I observed about 50/50 clear/milky trichs. No amber that I could see, & I got TIRED of looking. Lol
That's the type of meds I'm interested in. Free flowing creativity, Laughter, not much in the way of munchies as other weed I've smoked, & of course, that get shite done attitude is always welcomed. I might let the next one on the block go longer to see what it's like then. Well, I guess it depends on how long the rest of this plant lasts. lol it's 1/2 gone already. I don't think it was even 7 grams. Here's the thing. They are light as a feather, whisky/airy, NOT dense as they feel with leaves on. Wish I knew wth I'm doing wrong!! If I got it here at the prices Kingjoe gets in Canada, I wouldn't be doing this....except for fun maybe. Cause it is fun. Peace y'all. Coffee & fresh weed = blabbering.

Just checking in on ya.
I see weather and dogs are your greatest distraction. Lol
Wilber (BullMastiff) all 100lb of him sitting patiently. Watching me eat a piece of pizza.
With a puddle of DROOL pooling on the floor below his massive jaws.
Gotta love it.
Hope everything is well with you.

Hey Boss!! How you been. Man I like to see you checking in. Its been raining sooo much here man, these guys are not getting much light, staying to wet, I come home it's been storming all day, part of me is pissed while I'm working, and I know if I was home I'd be shuffling these jokers around getting in/out as needed. Worrying if they're alright. But, part of me is relieved from the constant struggle of keeping them alive and kinda excited/curious to see how they handle these challenges, knowing there is nothing I can do. Ahhhh. Relief.

So buddy, what are some reasons for these whispey light almost see through flowers. They look like a bud, but feel like a sponge and not dense until I smash it between fingers and or roll it into a ball and burn it. Man I don't know about a 100 lb dog. That's a lot of scratch for that babies food!! Lol

Hope you have a great week man!! And Everybody. Laters

Guess I did get some benefit from last nights meds, because I NEVER until last night, forget to tuck the girls in and do a head count before bed. Well last night and while we had company actually, I left the kiddos in their spots around the yard getting natural semi shelter from the rain. I remember freaking out when rain started heavy last night, running to back door, staring out in greenhouse to see if I had put them up, & I thought that they were all put up. Turns out I only put the flowering plants up. Dammit. They're wilty, but my concern is the overwatered pot & soil they're in. The pots are plastic plant pots, & don't breathe like fabric, so I hope they don't have pithium problems. Here they are. Blueberries....2 weeks
IMG_083342.JPG
IMG_083449.JPG
bagseed auto & ww fem...not much change in a week...very small for 27 days... em bagseed auto
IMG_083744.JPG
ww fem..
IMG_083638.JPG
and xmas cookies.....damn they're bout to keel over....4 weeks old...
IMG_083844.JPG
IMG_079044.JPG
IMG_078851.JPG
and what would a morning update be without pics of lu dog!!
Later y'all. Rain rain go away.....:thumb: Wish I had a lemonade tree!! Oh...I do, but there's a spider in it, and that's who I feed catapillars when I find em....ck it out...
IMG_077755.JPG

My area now is around 10-15 at night and 20-25 plus humidity no higher then 30 . So I feel those are okay temps for a start of flower outdoor no mold is all I care about at this point of the game .

My area now is around 10-15 at night and 20-25 plus humidity no higher then 30 . So I feel those are okay temps for a start of flower outdoor no mold is all I care about at this point of the game .

Hey Joe. Do you have a fan running on them all night? Because I use two in that greenhouse, and seems to be doing fine in this tropical fl humidity. If you had a covered area where you could put them at night so you could fan them all night?

Hey Joe. Do you have a fan running on them all night? Because I use two in that greenhouse, and seems to be doing fine in this tropical fl humidity. If you had a covered area where you could put them at night so you could fan them all night?

No they are straight outdoor my humidity now should be fine fir rest of year by the time mid September comes. Humidity should be low and I'll be on around week3-4 flower .

Guess I did get some benefit from last nights meds, because I NEVER until last night, forget to tuck the girls in and do a head count before bed. Well last night and while we had company actually, I left the kiddos in their spots around the yard getting natural semi shelter from the rain. I remember freaking out when rain started heavy last night, running to back door, staring out in greenhouse to see if I had put them up, & I thought that they were all put up. Turns out I only put the flowering plants up. Dammit. They're wilty, but my concern is the overwatered pot & soil they're in. The pots are plastic plant pots, & don't breathe like fabric, so I hope they don't have pithium problems.

I think they're wilty because they're leggy and they might be leggy from not enough sun (unless they're sativas which they don't look to be from the leaves). Looks like pretty dappled sunlight in your yard so that might be it. I have no idea how or why it works but I have read that silica can strengthen the stems. Also you can cover the soil when the rains are coming (tin foil with a slit cut to the mid-point to slide around the stem) and then take it off to dry out after the storm. Or maybe you could build a little outdoor shelter and even hang some CFLs in there to boost the light. Just working off the top of my head!

I think they're wilty because they're leggy and they might be leggy from not enough sun (unless they're sativas which they don't look to be from the leaves). Looks like pretty dappled sunlight in your yard so that might be it. I have no idea how or why it works but I have read that silica can strengthen the stems. Also you can cover the soil when the rains are coming (tin foil with a slit cut to the mid-point to slide around the stem) and then take it off to dry out after the storm. Or maybe you could build a little outdoor shelter and even hang some CFLs in there to boost the light. Just working off the top of my head!

Thanks shed. I've got a tent & leds I can throw up on the back porch when weather cools down to a high of low 70 s. My lights raise temps in tent by 20 deg. The foil thing, I even saw that somewhere, & still didn't occur to me. That would take care of the overwatering. Can't wait till it gets cooler here!

If you use tin foil as a reflector (like I do when I move them inside at night) make sure you use the dull side toward the lights. The shiny side creates hot spots that can burn the plant. If you just use it to keep the rain off the dirt than it obv doesn't matter either way!

You can always use a square of scrap plywood with a channel cut halfway through a bit wider than the stem if you want something more stable than tin foil.

Not much to update, as I've had lots of rain, so no watering=no nutes for them. I bet they're hungry. What does one do in this situation?

Here are the other bagseed autos at day 70 I believe....
IMG_086149.JPG
IMG_085846.JPG
IMG_085146.JPG
IMG_085040.JPG
and here are the "xmas cookies" before and after being transplanted to their final home....
IMG_086245.JPG
IMG_086353.JPG
IMG_086438.JPG
here is ww fem before & after topping...she and em bagseed are growing slooooowwwly if at all it seems...
IMG_085755.JPG
IMG_086647.JPG
IMG_086544.JPG
....xmas cookies, ww, & em bagseed all about 28 days now....holy smokes....wth am I doing wrong here....soo small ....I know they need more light, that's a given, it can't cool off soon enough.
IMG_085646.JPG
IMG_085552.JPG
Thanks for stopping by!! Wishing you all a fine day!!

Not much to update, as I've had lots of rain, so no watering=no nutes for them. I bet they're hungry. What does one do in this situation?

Here are the other bagseed autos at day 70 I believe....
IMG_086149.JPG
IMG_085846.JPG
IMG_085146.JPG
IMG_085040.JPG
and here are the "xmas cookies" before and after being transplanted to their final home....
IMG_086245.JPG
IMG_086353.JPG
IMG_086438.JPG
here is ww fem before & after topping...she and em bagseed are growing slooooowwwly if at all it seems...
IMG_085755.JPG
IMG_086647.JPG
IMG_086544.JPG
....xmas cookies, ww, & em bagseed all about 28 days now....holy smokes....wth am I doing wrong here....soo small ....I know they need more light, that's a given, it can't cool off soon enough.
IMG_085646.JPG
IMG_085552.JPG
Thanks for stopping by!! Wishing you all a fine day!!

So intrigued to see how this lst technique turns out bro ..

I get direct sun if I shuffle them around throughout the day, but now maybe 6-7 hours. We haven't had a clear sky in like forever it seems. I'm really looking forward to the photos doing what they do when the 12 hour days start. Xmas cookies, & ww. Would be very cool to have xmas cookies for Christmas!! I'd love to have em in some supplemental light and throw em out to the 12 hour days when it's time, but it's prolly not going to happen. I plan on topping them and lst'ing once they settle into their new homes a bit.

Catapillars....funny, I've been picking them off and tossing em into a spider web in my orange tree. I sprayed bt on them a couple of nights before the damage showed....I'll hit em again! :thumb: Oh...know what....it was neem I sprayed. Dang, I'm a horrible record keeper, & smoking doesn't help the old memory. Bt it is....tomorrow. Got a date with the wife tonight! Thanks shed!!

Yo, these blueberry look on track for 2 weeks? How's your blueberries looking/smelling/smoking?

Blueberry 1 is still curing ~64% in jars and haven't burped them lately to check the smell bc every time I open the jars the RH goes UP! Damn marine layer! Blueberry 2 is still hanging in the box, also high RH (82% this morning). I doubt either will have a blueberry smell but my wife was fond of the high on the first test she did about two and a half weeks ago so it's only getting better with age. I know you were looking forward to the Blueberry smell and maybe you'll get it. Don't think mine will.

So intrigued to see how this lst technique turns out bro ..

That's if I get it right! Lol. Hopefully some awesome member will chew me out if I make a wrong turn! See what I did there?? Wrong.....turn......in a round pot. Lol. I love being goofy. :thumb::slide::blunt::rofl:

That's if I get it right! Lol. Hopefully some awesome member will chew me out if I make a wrong turn! See what I did there?? Wrong.....turn......in a round pot. Lol. I love being goofy. :thumb::slide::blunt::rofl:

LOL! Only problem you might run into after the topping is that you haven't left much room to pull down the new tops that grow toward the outside of the pot. The inside ones you can start pulling around the way you were going and also back toward the middle.

LOL! Only problem you might run into after the topping is that you haven't left much room to pull down the new tops that grow toward the outside of the pot. The inside ones you can start pulling around the way you were going and also back toward the middle.

Man shed..hope you stay with me the whole way!! Thanks dude. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom