Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Shes standing up on her own now, she'll be ok now.

Don't know why I'm just seeing this..but..hey penny... I let her loose last night with the fans blasting against the sides of greenhouse so it would bounce of the greenhouse vs blasting them head on. She was standing up this am, so I pinned her back down. She seems to be tolerating it ok so far.
IMG_051563.JPG

Re: Moonshine Blueberry Auto From 420 - LED Closet Grow In Soil- AN pH Per GMB+Addit

Your going for the technique moon so excited to see end result fo that lst bro .

Thanks joe. YOUR enthusiasm & encouragement is one of the many things I like having you here bud!! Damn, every time I type "bud" I just can't help but think of Mr Leahy. Lol. Peace buddy!!:thumb:

Re: Moonshine Blueberry Auto From 420 - LED Closet Grow In Soil- AN pH Per GMB+Addit

Joe....what u think bout this if it's clear enough....
IMG_047149.JPG
IMG_038555.JPG
IMG_047458.JPG

Let her go a tad bit more another week then flush I'd say I see some amber on her already

So here are xmas cookies.....3 weeks today..
IMG_053043.JPG
and here is early miss auto...
IMG_054448.JPG
and the ww fem...
IMG_053349.JPG
2 days behind xmas cookies....here are the two 420 blueberry autos....
IMG_052946.JPG
IMG_052847.JPG
IMG_052440.JPG

Here is a bagseed auto (em or NYCd??).... 63 days
IMG_053452.JPG
Lastly, here is another couple pics of the tip of spear of this 63 day old bagseed auto....
IMG_053644.JPG
And continuing down the stem...
IMG_053741.JPG
IMG_053842.JPG
And close ups...
IMG_054354.JPG
IMG_054246.JPG
IMG_054146.JPG
IMG_054046.JPG
IMG_053945.JPG

Where did you get the Xmas cookies from?

They were sourced locally. :thumb: Why penny? They look weak, under developed, & pale right? One stretched like hell. Not able to get enough sun imo. And had 2 weeks of mostly cloudy & rainy days. Oh...I transplanted them in first week, as they stretched so much I needed to raise soil level to keep them upright. Couple days later, I clumsily knocked the smaller xmas cookie over......so basically, another transplant. Lol. Maybe that's why it's smaller??? :thumb:

They sound interesting .

Yo penny. When I pull buds apart looking for pests mold etc....I see such neon light green. Is that good/bad/ or in different. Also, what do you see if anything , as to how long these have left? I just want little amber. A couple of us think we see a little amber on the top bud anyway. If you agree, I'll start flushing. I have flawless finish. I know you like to use that. Lmk what you can see if not to blurry!! The natives are "Wrestless!!"

A lot of my buds are very light in color down inside, i just figured its normal. Most of the pistils have darkened so it wont be long, id say flush it and get it ready.

Hard to tell from digital pics on the screen but I would guess that since the inner parts of the plant get less sunlight they have less chlorophyll than the rest. I am completely guessing here but either way I don't think it's a problem. I'm seeing amber on those sugar leaves so keep a close eye on it if you want to avoid couchlock. If you're going to flush I'd start now.

Back
Top Bottom