MNS - My New Spot

Your in the Caribbean islandgrow, make a man jealous.. don't you have awesom sativa landrace or heirloom strains over there? Cricket?

That will be nice mateysmurf.. I'm looking forward to seeing if I know ssh or not..

Looks like 3-6 Ortega are male so far, maybe 4-6 as one of the twins defiantly is and I didn't check to see if one of the other two was the other twin... this has nothing to do with changes,as I've kept in small pots and only changed lighting few days ago.. it's not the worst thing,as I've got to take a tent down for new year break.. friends and family coming.. next year I'll be able to see if I can correct this male dominance.. only thing I'm struggling with about pot size having an influence. If I topped early and cloned the top, before it sexes and was root bound, and gave the top all the root space it needed, if the 'mother' is male from being in a tight environment,the clones still going to be male even though it's had a stress free life.. I'm not getting hermaphrodites, these are balls to branch males..

Looks like 3-6 Ortega are male so far, maybe 4-6 as one of the twins defiantly is and I didn't check to see if one of the other two was the other twin... this has nothing to do with changes,as I've kept in small pots and only changed lighting few days ago.. it's not the worst thing,as I've got to take a tent down for new year break.. friends and family coming.. next year I'll be able to see if I can correct this male dominance.. only thing I'm struggling with about pot size having an influence. If I topped early and cloned the top, before it sexes and was root bound, and gave the top all the root space it needed, if the 'mother' is male from being in a tight environment,the clones still going to be male even though it's had a stress free life.. I'm not getting hermaphrodites, these are balls to branch males..
I would think that by the time you take the clone sex will be determined already . And I do not think environment plays the roll in sex of the plant in the way that we believe.
My environment is less than ideal. High temps and low humidity for seedlings and I do not get many males .

I meant topping early and cloning top.. I have a base theory on it, that is just being tested at at moment with a major unbalance of percentages..

Rest in peace Cajun Celt..

Jamaica part of the Caribbean?

I never used to get males.. always been better than 50-50 more 70-30 female to male.. now 20-80 female to male, exact opposite to what I've always had.. I've messaged shanti for information on seed sex, he'd have all the latest known info..

Reggae/dancehall?

Just gave La Niña a flush..

IMG_038255.JPG

Battery went dead..
Medicine Man

IMG_038362.JPG

IMG_038655.JPG

Mango widow

IMG_038760.JPG

IMG_038854.JPG

Mango widow

IMG_038961.JPG

Thanks ditchweed.. yeah starting the swell.. interested to compare against the other. Im not as into this one but looks ain't everything (apparently :rofl:) and thanks for taking time out to post.. nobody's in here talking to me

No not mad.. pissed off, sick of giving of myself and wasting my time :rofl::rofl: but not mad :rofl: yeah I know, sometimes there's nothing to say expect like.. I was joking. A little board with nobody to talk too is all :rofl:
Mango widow, I can't wait to try her out..

Don't be a skirt :rofl:

There have been plenty of times (page after page) where I was basically just updating my journal for the sake of updating my journal. Not one comment. It doesn't matter ;)

I liked those mango widows in veg, and I think I will like them in flower.

Also, ditch those leds or combine them with HPS. :cheesygrinsmiley: Those plants deserve big light. :thumb:

I would think that by the time you take the clone sex will be determined already . And I do not think environment plays the roll in sex of the plant in the way that we believe.
My environment is less than ideal. High temps and low humidity for seedlings and I do not get many males .
Wouldn't it be cool if your high temps and low humidity were the reason you hardly have males.....things that make you go hmmmmm .

Back
Top Bottom