MNS - My New Spot

Hey Bud, yeah, I did price a truck, it costs me 120 and time, verses 350 per cube. I got the time.

I find sarcasm doesn't translate to type version well, most people don't get sarcasm these days anyway, I just assume you're kidding unless you're swearing a lot.

Is that in relation to my, or was I, comment :rofl: ok ok ok I'll stop with it :rofl: there goes 95% of my wit:(

Ha ha, you sooooo funny.

Blaze... I like the straight to the point stylings of other forums. What separates this one and makes it special is also it's Achilles' heel.. bullshit can take hold here quickly and those that speak against the grain for truth are seen as unsettling the community and those with energy to lie/bullshit/not know so make stuff up, can control it.. bananas :rofl::rofl:

Yup, I agree 100%. The smiley brigade. :cheesygrinsmiley: Most of it is nonsense, but having said that, it is hands down the best forum for rookies especially with everyone vying for that MOTM award. I'm not trying to rock the boat here either with that statement. It takes some effort to get that award, and some folks are definitely deserving of it. I'm far too lazy and self serving for that shit. :rofl:

Also, now that I've branched out a little, I understand your affiliation to a certain breeder/s as well. Even though we have taken different paths in the hunt for genetics. These days, I much prefer talking to someone about the genetics I'm running than getting a pat on the back. Ic does just that, as I would imagine m and s does for you.

Farside, those bastards!! Why would they not only want but expect so much. Capitalist pricks :rofl:

Where I work is a public service agency, not necessarily capitalistic. My dirty secret is that I'm a dispatcher for the police department. Don't worry, I'm not here to bust anyone. :rofl: Ever hear the old saying "Cops have the best dope"? I can't speak for the cops, but their dispatchers do. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::passitleft:

La Niña.. I'd say I'll harvest tonight but I will double check to make sure.. I think I was seeing a good bit of amber..

IMG_039150.JPG

IMG_039258.JPG

IMG_039365.JPG

IMG_039451.JPG

IMG_039549.JPG

Thanks mate.. i think she'll be another that I'll enjoy :high-five::passitleft:

Jaga :passitleft:
Aussie, those leaves as soon as she went to flower.. down with curl..

I might be getting pots and pots of males but if that's the trade off for the females I'm getting, well worth it.. here looks like another good one coming into her own..

Super Silver Haze... I see lots of flowers in this girls future..

IMG_039952.JPG

There's some Variegation on her..

Well isn't that some fucking karma :rofl: now nobody likes cause they don't want to comment :rofl: bitches :rofl: please laugh, at or with, either is fine :rofl:

Well isn't that some fucking karma :rofl: now nobody likes cause they don't want to comment :rofl: bitches :rofl: please laugh, at or with, either is fine :rofl:
Who you calling bitch? Bitch

Looks good! The arms of the plant will turn to colas here before ya know it grizz

I'm curious to try a more organic plant form myself. I did a scrog this time around but I'm aiming for a structure more like your plant this grow. I want big ol donkey colas

I like to laugh mate. Who's the bitch? Nobody that asks if it's them :rofl: oh no no I didn't mean you :rofl: ive never done a scrog.. I'll top and lst to get a even canopy sometimes, like medman at the moment..I need space and air between plants with my setup. I also top everything ( try to) as those big donkey dicks can cause issues in my tent, like critical skunk cola recently..

Back
Top Bottom