MNS - My New Spot

I did a little bit when I was a kid.. good fun.. few mates here are right into it,got their sluice box and some detectors.. I can see myself stuffing around with that sort of thing when I retire.. I can't wait till I retire,so much to do :rofl:

Medicine Man.. getting there. I didn't take clones but I would like to run this one again, as I've got the nutrients worked out and think I could push those flowers out and hold that leaf back..

IMG_036854.JPG

IMG_036947.JPG

IMG_037044.JPG

Mango widow.. I think there's a new looker in my grow tent and a new favourite in the block.. frost coming in.. pretty..

IMG_037352.JPG

IMG_037453.JPG

Yeah i got pretty deep into it, did a few visits to the state library maps and police reports from the goldfields on microfche and stuff. Not much gold but learnt a hell of a lot of great history and stuff out of it.
Imagine how many miners buried their gold and died. Life expectancy was short and death came on quick.
When the explorers came to south gippsland they found gold nuggets in the center of tree ferns. The aboriginals put them there to reflect the moonlight and show their path in the bush.
Had bo value to them.
They searched and searched foe its source but never found one. Theory is they carried it back in there teavels.
If you take all the gold himans have in the world it only fills 6 olympic pools. Thats tiny.
Gold history 101. Pt 1. Lol nah wont do it to you....

They still not sure where it came from.. theory that it's not from earth.. some collision with something, may have sprayed earth with gold. I love that history.. early settler days .. man from snowy river era..

Smoking medicine man.. this is some strong shit. Not something I say or even usually feel. Have a couple cones, a few hours later I'm saying to myself 'fuck I'm wasted'..

Yeah man, drugged groggy head spin type stone.. fwoking wasted.. not a sleeper.. but yeah,after work,not for work that's for sure..

Yeah man, drugged groggy head spin type stone.. fwoking wasted.. not a sleeper.. but yeah,after work,not for work that's for sure..
Medicine man sounds killer. Which mns strain would you suggest for the greatest possibilty of a keeper indica and sativa pheno in it? Might I add without too much searching and so far as for me it doesn't have to be holy grail status . Hahaha

Medicine man sounds killer. Which mns strain would you suggest for the greatest possibilty of a keeper indica and sativa pheno in it? Might I add without too much searching and so far as for me it doesn't have to be holy grail status . Hahaha

Whichever smoke you want.. every packet you buy, except nevhaze (from all reports), your going to get a few keepers to choose between.. then choose your favourite one out of those.. once you start growing these you'll see.. there's a reason why no breeder would recommend mns and even go as far as to hit internet with bullshit.. . It's evident early.. shanti doesn't help himself with his selection talk. We all aren't looking for the cup winners, especially when others are sometimes a better choice for the individual.. I was just saying to feral the other day. If it's not showing in my photos, I'm sorry but it's night and day difference the plants I'm growing now..

Here go ditchweed :passitleft: let's pretend :rofl: thanks mate..

A gripe would be the amount of males I'm getting.. but that could???? be me.. another thought I've had is I've been uppotting late, trying to restrict growth height, this might be a factor???

A gripe would be the amount of males I'm getting.. but that could???? be me.. another thought I've had is I've been uppotting patr, trying to restrict growth height, this might be a factor???
Males are a must with regular seeds . And I think you are right environment does play a role in the ratio of male to female.
I am happy with my choice of mins just which strain first. That is the hard part.

List them.. lets vote :rofl:

List them.. lets vote :rofl:
1.Devil
2.critical haze widow
3.master kaze
4.g13×skunk
5.dreamtime
6.early queen
7.g13×widow
8.spice
9.shit
10.nl5×haze
11.nl5×skunk
12.neville haze mango
13.ortega
14.angel heart
15.nl5×afg
16.early haze
17.walkabout.
That is about it lol
I was thinking critical haze widow as my first preference . Lot of indica pheno with a few great sativa leaners.

My vote is for the G13 Widow ;) that's what I'm going to run from them next :thumb:

The genetic makeup of this particular blend combines Afghan, South Indian and Brazilian in a single plant. The phenotypes range from an expression of a sativa with an indica type flower to a dense indica predominance. Selection is definitely something to spend a little time on to customize the plant to one's requirements. In a normal indoor grow this plant can be grown for a week to 10 days before being flowered. Expected flowering times range between 7-10 weeks (depending on the phenotype flowered0.An expected yield of 400-550 grams per square meter is a rule of thumb, but it depends on how one grows/flowers and the selection of the seed. This plant has the capacity to stretch a little, but nothing to get too concerned about with a normal height room. The distinctive features of this plant are the aroma, taste, and the effects once the product is ready. These all vary considerably depending upon the particular plant; however, if one finds strange aromas, one might well be surprised by the effects. It may not be for everyone but those looking for a holy grail type of plant for their gardens should give this hybrid a try. It can be very rewarding to find that 1 in a 1000.

:passitleft:

it's impossible isn't it.. there's an argument for every strain. if you want to show us something different, critical haze widow spice or a strong strain nl5haze Ortega g13x or kickass everydayer, shit master kaze.. apparently angels heart (if that's the skunk cross, angels breath if not) is a tasty strain.. if breeding, dreamtime walkabout. Outdoors, early strains devil walkabout

I'd like to see critical haze widow.. or spice.. or g13 :rofl:

it's impossible isn't it.. there's an argument for every strain. if you want to show us something different, critical haze widow spice or a strong strain nl5haze Ortega g13x or kickass everydayer shit master kaze.. apparently angels heart (if that's the skunk cross, angels breath of not) is a tasty strain.. if breeding, dreamtime walkabout. Outdoors, early strains devil walkabout

I'd like to see critical haze widow.. or spice.. or g13 :rofl:
Hahahaha sounds like me . A killer smoke first then diversify to a high yielder with better than average smoke. Don't need fast finishers per se living in the Caribbean. Year round flower outdoors temperature between 27 to 31 degrees daytime temps.
So I can always run a haze or two along side the faster finishers .
Great suggestions by the way guys .
G13 haze cross sounds like a good variety to start can get both phenotypes hopefully. An indica and a sativa. That reminds me I have to check a couple of grow journals of it on mns.

Ssh starting to show me something..

IMG_037942.JPG

Back
Top Bottom