MNS - My New Spot

Medicine man all dried..67g, surprised me. Im over the moon..Has some nice solid nuggets.. haven't tried any yet, I'll let sit in jar for a week before getting into it.. but looks mighty fine and stinks.. It'll smoke well... here's a quick pic of a little bud..

IMG_034447.JPG

Thanks fellas.. it's going to be some nice..

If you get them out now they shouldn't go to flower, days are long enough.. Perfect time, will explode right now..

Yeah ive had a couple out for a few weeks now that are powering on, SSSDH's are killing it :) Few Pineapple Express autos for some laughs, had the seeds sitting there doing nothing so thought id go for an early harvest of shit buds :rofl: :rofl: Actually been a bit too warm up here for them, been chasing the shade trying to stop them from stressing out ;) Ive been moving a lot of my clones out there under the verandah, seems to be working a lot better than in the tent :thumb:

Dude that Medman nug looks awesome, so frosty :)

Feral, I just harvested an outdoors auto :rofl: might get around 7g :rofl: I had it in a pot in the backyard.. I went a little early, should have waited until November to start it.. thanks mate :rofl:
Thanks Jim.. judging by the smell, it is going to be very popular by me :) did I let you know I found my smoke? Critical skunk is by far my favourite strain. That taste, the stoned cruise, the skunk funk is what my smoking dragon has been chasing.. and I got it at a last minute to fill an order.. and I'm not sure why I cracked them, considering the other strains I have to grow :rofl:

Shark shock...... male....... shattered, 4-4... not going to get a 'tied me over harvest' between plants either...

:( Sorry about the male Shark Shock. I havent tried those yet.

Im not sure if it matters, but I pop my seeds under one of those square, cheapo, 45w very red/pink light from the River. Out of all the seeds that have sprouted, I have only gotten 2 males...Im pretty sure thats out of 23-24 reg seeds. I know you...and most...pop way more, but the ratio is skewed enough to make me think there might be something to it?

:passitleft:

Well it's got me questioning my thoughts on the matter, which do change every so often.. last few years I've had the opinion that sex was predetermined in the seed and other factors were just a coincidence. This thought came from female seeds and the outside factors that don't seem to have any factor on sex.. I guess that could be because not dealing with a y.. but then they will herm,so it is there.. fucked if I know :rofl::rofl:

I'll have to look back but i think males started showing up when I got my new lights.. thanks mate, you could be on to it..

I remember reading somewhere that heat plays into male/female ratio. I've read it more than once as well. Not sure how true that is though. I've only run regs about 4 times in 5 years, but I always seem to get a 50/50 ratio.

Yeah mate, I've read it all lol.. heat isn't my issue.. lighting is the factor, if there is any, other than me picking the wrong seeds from the packet to germinate.. Maybe I get 4-4 females with next germination :rofl:

Morning Grizz, hope all is well. Oil making day today, can't be fucked really, but I'm being harassed by others. Have a good one bud.

Get it done mate? Lazy day for me.. two weeks to Christmas.. it's come quick.. I've still need to do the shopping..

Yeah mate, did a small batch, 7.5 grams of oil in the end. Should keep the peasants happy for a little while.

Well done mate, that seems a good amount.. how much product does it take to get a quarter ounce of oil? There'll be some happy peeps..

La Niña.. couple weeks left..

IMG_035246.JPG

IMG_036068.JPG

IMG_035755.JPG

IMG_035656.JPG

Lookin' quite tasty there...

2 out of 3 UD's crashed and burned so I will be popping some Ortega tonight after dropping off the boy. Also wondering if Devil can be done inside...see a lot about it being an outdoor sort

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom