MNS - My New Spot

:rofl: I don't say that shit just incase some new kid thinks it's alright, lmfao.. man, I've had second set of leaves starting and multiple roots. There's been dried out paper with four inch stems and yellow cotys..had a life when I was young.. I just wanted, still do, a free smoke :rofl: Not since I started paying for seeds though :rofl: I am a lot more focused on them now :rofl:

In my absence I missed your Nug of the Month win back in August. Belated congrats Grizz.

I started a journal for my son's current grow (1st link in my signature) if anyone cares to stop by. I'm hoping he can show up his old man.

Subbed up mate.. can he take on the old man? Has he kicked your ass in anything yet? :rofl:

Subbed up mate.. can he take on the old man? Has he kicked your ass in anything yet? :rofl:

He's beaten me once in 3D Archery. He's probably a little better than I am when we go to the rifle range. He thought about manning up but quickly got backed into a corner. He still doesn't want a piece of me, thank God, because he has me by 4 inches and has legs the size of tree trunks.

Well hopefully he doesn't want to test it for another year or so. Then when he does, you can simply say 'you win' :rofl: it's a funny head trip when you realise you've got your dad covered..

Outdoors Master Kaze is coming along well.. gave her a seasol and gogo juice. She looking really healthy and vibrant.. dust her down just after photo with some de, few cats over her.. ill mix up some neem tonight to drench her down with..

IMG_031851.JPG

Thanks mate.. couple more months of veg should bush her right up.. I'm going to tie branches down and open her up a bit, looks like she might get a little tall.. there's a neighbours bedroom window just over the fence about three feet away..

:rofl: I hope not mate, I dont want something that big, which I don't think she will anyway.. this one was topped at a foot. Also indica dom, so stretch hopefully is kept at a minimum.. ..

Thanks fellas.. ive been getting some great outdoors growing weather, perfect actually. really hot but we've been getting plenty of rain also... this isn't the best strain to be growing in my environment, so I'm prepared for what might come.. hoping for a dry march and start of April..

Black thumbs :passitleft: holiday house. They seem to come down once every few months. It might get rented out a little.. main problem I have is Easter, as they are here for the whole time and I'm at full bloom.. I'm not sure if cool or not, we don't communicate at all, seem a little snobby or rude, both... I get a feeling the wife mightn't like it, maybe my paranoia, but we have made eye contact as I've been watering them over the years :rofl:
Feral :passitleft: she's coming along well. She's had cats all over her and whitefly is really bad this year, ended up giving her neem, I'll give a few more before flowering.. I thought you had the greenhouse full? putting any La Niña outside?

la Nina

IMG_032548.JPG

Medicine Man

IMG_032957.JPG

Feral :passitleft: she's coming along well. She's had cats all over her and whitefly is really bad this year, ended up giving her neem, I'll give a few more before flowering.. I thought you had the greenhouse full? putting any La Niña outside?

I had quite a few in the greenhouse but they all went out too early and flowered, its either wait for them to reveg or start with fresh clones ;) right now with the reveg process they have not really done shit in about a month lol. I have a couple SSSDH, Killer Queen, Cindy Haze all ready to go but only small, greenhouse is useless at this time of year anyways, too hot in there ;) I may get a La Nina out there, got 4 going inside, still sexing them though, just starting to show now, took clones from them the other night so if I find a female in the next week or so I will put her out there :thumb:

If you get them out now they shouldn't go to flower, days are long enough.. Perfect time, will explode right now..

Back
Top Bottom