Mike Tyson x RQS - The Legend's Return to the Ring With The Jawbreaker Strain

Royal Queen Seeds

420 Sponsor
Only weeks from his long-awaited return to the ring, Iron Mike is celebrating with the launch of The Jawbreaker—a limited-edition hybrid cannabis strain created by Royal Queen Seeds x Tyson 2.0. Carefully bred from Kush and Gelato genetic lines, The Jawbreaker packs a heavy punch backed by epic THC levels and bold terps. Want yours? Be quick—there are only 2,000 packs of numbered The Jawbreaker seed packs to go around, and #1 already went to Iron Mike himself.

To celebrate Mike's return to the ring, The Jawbreaker comes in a 5-seed pack and a limited-edition, elegant black box packed with freebies, accessories, and merch. Upon opening the box, you'll find a signed and sealed certificate that guarantees the originality of the seeds and details both The Jawbreaker's aroma and lineage. Next up you'll find the actual seed pack as well as well as a bunch of goodies including:

• Unique Tyson 2.0 x RQS stickers

• Pot markers to keep track of your strains

• A Tyson 2.0 grinder and lighter

• Limited-edition The Jawbreaker papers, filters, and more!

Once you pop your beans, enjoy as you grow an exceptional cultivar crafted by some of the world's best breeders. A blend of Gelato 41 and Kosher Kush, The Jawbreaker is a 70% indica hybrid that produces tight flowers loaded with sticky resin and piney, herbal, and earthy terps. Aptly named, The Jawbreaker packs a heavy-handed punch that'll knock even the most seasoned smoker into a lazy, soothing indica daze. Light this one up at the end of a long day and enjoy as The Jawbreaker blows away any remnants of stress or worry and instead lets you rest and recover for the day to come. What are you waiting for? Get yours while you can!

Mike Tyson with the JawBreaker Up Close Box.jpg

Well, I'm getting in on this one for sure. :green_heart: Love the 70% Indica

Edit: Done! I've got some other free seeds from a voucher of a previous order too. OG Kush and Amnesia Haze, I'm excited. :)

Back
Top Bottom