Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

Id be right in there gettin my hands dirty if possible! :volcano-smiley: that'd be aweessoommeee!!!!

Those outside ladies are lookin real good in their own out there!!!

Bro.... Im thinkin those are gonna explodeee under that 1600!!

I have been wanting a mix it and done food source myself. I have well water at about 325 PPM and 7.5 PH. Do you or anyone have a recommendation to utilize the well water better? I am interested in a PH balanced or perfect formula. Maybe a hard water formula? I think that would greatly improve my growing to have the PH set perfect and to use the hard water correctly. The water is clear and does not stain horribly like some. ever so slight wiff of sulphur. Im told hard water food accounts for those things. I still have to figure out if I need to add any Cal/Mag at all with my situation.

Can someone point me in the direction of a light mover for 2 100x3 Old style model LEDs from TopLED? Also one that will move a "Big Foot" hood? Hopefully that one would be able to be used for a 1200 or the new Mars II 1600 when I can replace the 1000w?

Can someone point me in the direction of a light mover for 2 100x3 Old style model LEDs from TopLED? Also one that will move a "Big Foot" hood? Hopefully that one would be able to be used for a 1200 or the new Mars II 1600 when I can replace the 1000w?

I have not used light movers but I do have a grower friend that does. I will get a hold of him and he will get back to you on that.

Hi CO Finest!

I have been following your thread and all I can say i'm very impressed and inspired! I need a newbie recommendation from you. I'm planning to build a scrog in a 36" X 26" flower room and I'm contemplating in buying from TOPLED GROWLIGHT. I'm thinking of getting either the Mars II 700w (full spectrum or flower spectrum ??) or the 192x3w reflector series. What would you recommend sir? Will the 5w be a big difference between the 3w? Or what other product from TOPLED would you consider?

Thank you very much and GODSPEED!!

Howdy Deadeye,
Best place I've found light movers is ebay. You can sometimes get a rock'in deal on the IntelliDrive, which is what I use. Very simple device that goes, and goes, and goes:popcorn:. You can also get replacement parts if ever needed... One last tidbit, load bearing on these is up to 50 pounds. Hope this helps...

No I have not. So far it is doing great. What got me to try it is I have many many plants growing and I was looking for something to use on some of them where I do not have to mix all kinds of nuts and make tea's and all that stuff. I wanted something I can just throw in a gallon and feed plants. The start to finish series I will be only using it. Now I do have to add Cal/Mag when they are under the LED'S.
Howdy CO Finest,
You mentioned adding Cal/Mag when under LED's. Do you find yourself supplementing differently due to LED's than under MH and/or HPS? Generally speaking... different varieties can need different TLC, but you got me wondering if LED lighting can require different nutes?
Much thanks in advance! :thanks:

I have well water at about 325 PPM and 7.5 PH. Do you or anyone have a recommendation to utilize the well watthings. I still need to add any Cal/Mag at all with my situation.

I am using high ppm sulpher smelling well water.. had a lot of pH and deficiency issues until I picked up a $100 r/o unit from flea bay. I change the filters when ppm gets into double digits. Starting with 0 ppm r/o water makes all the difference for me... i only add cal-mag when the plant tells me to.

Someone else was asking about light movers...I picked up a mover from eBay 3 years ago. It was around a hundred bucks... picked up a piece of channel from home depot to use as a track... it has been moving lights 12 hrs a day for years with zero problems... the only problem I see is the rubber wheel creates rubber dust that falls into the fans on the led.... I put a little duct tape under the mover to keep the rubber particles out of the light.. if there is any interest I can take some pics of it...

Take it easy

Howdy CO Finest,
You mentioned adding Cal/Mag when under LED's. Do you find yourself supplementing differently due to LED's than under MH and/or HPS? Generally speaking... different varieties can need different TLC, but you got me wondering if LED lighting can require different nutes?
Much thanks in advance! :thanks:

The main thing different is using more Cal/Mag. I use the same nutes. Water,water,Nutes Schedule. The plants them self's change how much of each nutes at times not the lights for me.

Hi CO Finest!

I have been following your thread and all I can say i'm very impressed and inspired! I need a newbie recommendation from you. I'm planning to build a scrog in a 36" X 26" flower room and I'm contemplating in buying from TOPLED GROWLIGHT. I'm thinking of getting either the Mars II 700w (full spectrum or flower spectrum ??) or the 192x3w reflector series. What would you recommend sir? Will the 5w be a big difference between the 3w? Or what other product from TOPLED would you consider?

Thank you very much and GODSPEED!!

192x3 give you more power and room too grow if you decide to make bigger room. Both the lights will have about the same heat. Reflector will save you money when you are in veg mode as well and help keep plants from stretching with turning the extra red off.

I am using high ppm sulpher smelling well water.. had a lot of pH and deficiency issues until I picked up a $100 r/o unit from flea bay. I change the filters when ppm gets into double digits. Starting with 0 ppm r/o water makes all the difference for me... i only add cal-mag when the plant tells me to.

Someone else was asking about light movers...I picked up a mover from eBay 3 years ago. It was around a hundred bucks... picked up a piece of channel from home depot to use as a track... it has been moving lights 12 hrs a day for years with zero problems... the only problem I see is the rubber wheel creates rubber dust that falls into the fans on the led.... I put a little duct tape under the mover to keep the rubber particles out of the light.. if there is any interest I can take some pics of it...

Take it easy

Post some pic.

Thank you CO Finest! You made my choice a lot easier. I didn't know that the extra red from the reflector series adds a little stretch. I have a 96x3 in my Veg area and I realized a couple of days ago that when I turned on the Bloom option the plants grew faster.. Since you mentioned it now I realized that they were not growing faster but instead stretching. Time to turn off the bloom then!

Thank you very much CO Finest!

Start off with Mars 1600
20140824_010142.jpg
20140824_010155.jpg
20140824_010209.jpg
20140824_010226.jpg
20140824_010241.jpg
20140824_010257.jpg
20140824_010312.jpg

Now the three 144x3
20140824_010345.jpg
20140824_010357.jpg