Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

Needless to say, great job here CoFinest! I am very interested in seeing what results you get from both lamps. Following closely. :bravo:

Good day to you CO, hope you are having a good weekend...do you mind running through how you built the pvc bars that keep the tent from sucking in? Please and thanks :Namaste:

You rock CO Finest, that is just what I needed to get the atmosphere through my thick head, I now know how to run my fans.
You are an amazing grower & teacher.

Hey CO great update! Thanks for the explanation of your exhaust system. I am running something similar. I have a fan blowing air in from one of the side vents near the bottom, a small fan on the light to circulate within and filter to exhaust up top going out a window. My tent is bulging tho instead of sucking in. Does this mean I have positive pressure instead of negative? If so what can I do to reverse the pressure?

Hey CO
How far is your second screen from the first one? I've got my first one 32" from floor and want to do a second one..
Thanks
b

7-8" apart

Good day to you CO, hope you are having a good weekend...do you mind running through how you built the pvc bars that keep the tent from sucking in? Please and thanks :Namaste:

Attach the pvc to the insides of tent poles. That will give you about 1/2" that the tent will suck in before hitting pvc and should not be strong enough to bend them

Hey CO great update! Thanks for the explanation of your exhaust system. I am running something similar. I have a fan blowing air in from one of the side vents near the bottom, a small fan on the light to circulate within and filter to exhaust up top going out a window. My tent is bulging tho instead of sucking in. Does this mean I have positive pressure instead of negative? If so what can I do to reverse the pressure?

You have positive pressure. That means you air pushing more air in then your exhaust can take out. You can add another small exhaust fan of turn down your intake fan but make sure your temps stay good if you turn down. In that video I showed that extra exhaust fan I added to make the neg pressure. Now I have the intake fan and extra exhaust on a timer when lights off I do not need the extra cool air so they turns off to save money and the neg pressure still pulls air from that line at night with fan off.

You have positive pressure. That means you air pushing more air in then your exhaust can take out. You can add another small exhaust fan of turn down your intake fan but make sure your temps stay good if you turn down. In that video I showed that extra exhaust fan I added to make the neg pressure. Now I have the intake fan and extra exhaust on a timer when lights off I do not need the extra cool air so they turns off to save money and the neg pressure still pulls air from that line at night with fan off.

Aaaahhh I understand. So reduce intake or increase exhaust. Thanks heaps for the speedy reply! Keep it green!! :)

Attach the pvc to the insides of tent poles. That will give you about 1/2" that the tent will suck in before hitting pvc and should not be strong enough to bend them

Thank you for your response man!

CO, what would you say is the latest point to throw a net (scrog) over a plant? Only in veg or is it ok to do it during the stretch in flower?

Many thanks...

CO, what would you say is the latest point to throw a net (scrog) over a plant? Only in veg or is it ok to do it during the stretch in flower?

Many thanks...

Latest is after 3weeks in flower there is no point. Veg is best so you can train them to fill in the net and develop more bud nodes to rise up threw nets to make plant or plants to get more yield. When done in flower it is what it is and only will be used to support the colas. Most good out door growers will also use nets to help support plant or branch's will become heavy and break or fall over easy.

I LOVE :adore:Light Movers!
I've used a Light Mover for years, and if you have the space, get ONE! A no-brainer in my book! I've eliminated a lot of stretching, and increased my growing area with their use. Not to mention the amount of canopy penetration is upped by quite a margin! I use to turn my girls around, and around, and arou... you get the point. But the L.M. got rid of my merry-go-round. Now that I'm going to LED I'm psyched that I can get rid of some of my air ducting that was hooked up to my reflector. Another benefit to a L.M. is I can get my lighting closer to my girls due to the light movement, which would mean I can get even closer with LED, it will be one of the best options a grow room can have!
Okay... off the soap box, all in all, I'm thinking LED lighting can help to simplify you're Grow Room; at least in my menagerie grow room...:morenutes:

Hey Brah, caught your post and thought you might like to see some LEDs on a light rail. I have a journal going that has some footage of my 4x8 tent which has 875 watts at the wall of LEDs. All I can say is; you're right, you're right, you're right

Another great video Professor, always looking out for the other grower. First of next week I'm going to probably start flushing Medi1 getting ready for the chop.

Back
Top Bottom