Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

Damage to the leaves caused by the wind. warped,twisted,distorted leaves that are a net drain on the plant. It damages the outer tissue of the leaves

Damage to the leaves caused by the wind. warped,twisted,distorted leaves that are a net drain on the plant. It damages the outer tissue of the leaves
:thumb:

CO Finest and anyone that would like to chime in..

I am still working on my 10x11 room,and still contemplating on whether to go with 4 mars 1600 or 4 1k hid.I am thinking if i go with the LED,i don't have to ventilate the lights just the room.But would the yield be the same as the 4 1k??.I am a caregiver with 5 patients,and i will be using soil..

If it does not oscillat then it should bounce around room to avoid leaf wind burns is my opinion.

if you dont have a oscillating fan what i use to do was have 2 small office fans blowing in s 5x5 tent under the canopy and two small office fans above the canopy blowing the air below and above the canopy around but leaving the leaves untouched. (wind burn isnt the worst case scenario) so all that will happen is you will learn from your mistakes such as i did. if you have access try finding a Vornado fan (google can help u find it) this will help circulate the air in your entire room. i have one of these added with 2 oscillating fans now. (my oscillating fans i still keep one below and one above the canopy with vornado in the corner

I&i

What up CO...been following your journals for a bit now and wanted to give props where they're due. Keep up the good work man!

Hey Brah, sorry I missed the drama on the newt diddy. However, if there are newts you suggest I want to try them. I could use some good news or something today. Just about had my whole grow go in the shitter today with a leak that could also have left me homeless, well apartmentless anyway. I don't know how to PM on YT and I don't think I have enough posts to PM you on 420mag yet. If you could PM me on here that would be groovy.

20140811_232221.jpg

This is an amazing sample kit. I can't thank CoFinest and mad farmer for making this possible. The mother of all blooms looks like it'll be amazing. I know the clone gel is great I've had 3 loss plants out of 40+ now. Happy to add this to my already line of mad farmers ph up and ph down that also have no dyes I'm them

I&I

From cell

if you dont have a oscillating fan what i use to do was have 2 small office fans blowing in s 5x5 tent under the canopy and two small office fans above the canopy blowing the air below and above the canopy around but leaving the leaves untouched. (wind burn isnt the worst case scenario) so all that will happen is you will learn from your mistakes such as i did. if you have access try finding a Vornado fan (google can help u find it) this will help circulate the air in your entire room. i have one of these added with 2 oscillating fans now. (my oscillating fans i still keep one below and one above the canopy with vornado in the corner

I&i

Thank you for helping out our fellow grower. I will try and remember to show some of my fan work in my next videos.

What up CO...been following your journals for a bit now and wanted to give props where they're due. Keep up the good work man!

Thank you my friend. I appreciate you taking the time going threw my journals.

CO Finest and anyone that would like to chime in..

I am still working on my 10x11 room,and still contemplating on whether to go with 4 mars 1600 or 4 1k hid.I am thinking if i go with the LED,i don't have to ventilate the lights just the room.But would the yield be the same as the 4 1k??.I am a caregiver with 5 patients,and i will be using soil..

I would run four 1600 and two 144x3 down the center for a red boost.

The day has come!!! I would like to invite you all to my new journal. It has been in the making for awhile now. It will be a very short preview on the last few weeks of flower then I will start a full one with my new setup. Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you all there...
New Custom Spider 432 Watt C.O.B LED Light - 4x4 Scrog

Like that tv show wife swap. This would be garden swap. Awesome...

i actually thought about that same thing when he posted his comment. cant wait for that show. if wifes can do it, gardens can do it :p

or a show about Sick plants that a Plant doctor shows up to help recover (sick pets)

I&i

Back
Top Bottom