Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

I knew you wouldn't let Godzilla be the bad guy in this fight. It's like a Sativa vs. Indica battle. Both look outstanding and as usual you have outdone yourself. I haven't seen a better looking indoor/outdoor grow with what your doing to those plants. Yeah the keyboard is definitely handy to have, that on-screen keyboard was a total pain. Thanks for noticing.

Good video update CO Finest. Do you make your own SCROG nets or do you purchase something pre-made? Apologies if this has already been answered.

Don't put Bomb Berry in the corner!! Lol sorry just had to finish that sentence for you from the vid. Great updates! I'll be keeping an eye out for that link, you're awesome CO's Finest! Waiting for No BS #2 as well :cheer: :love:

P.S. Seraphim he uses a hydrofarm trellis netting 5' by 30' if I recall correctly, at least that's what he rec'd to me.

Thank you SoilGirl!

Thanxx for the play sand text explanation COs Finest.

Outstanding video CO Finest, Will you be giving us a link to your up coming videos here on 420? I only look for you here, thanks.

I feel that to miss your videos is to miss 3/4 of your teaching here on your journal. :adore: :Namaste:

Outstanding video CO Finest, Will you be giving us a link to your up coming videos here on 420? I only look for you here, thanks.

I feel that to miss your videos is to miss 3/4 of your teaching here on your journal. :adore: :Namaste:

Thank you for taking the time to watch them. I appreciate the support. I post most here unless they are for one of my other journals or I am working with one of my YT viewers. In a week or so I should be starting a short journal with a light in the last month of flower. I will always post a link of my new journals in my active journals.

Hello again CoFinest.

i had a quick question for you. your one of the other growers that use sand for a topper i have seen and was wondering

if you have ever heard or used Volcanic ashes instead?

i live close to a few volcanoes where i could access Ash and lots of it for free. Since Volcanic ash is one of the most fertile mediums (reason for civilizations building their citys at the base of volcanoes) i figure this would be a very good topper. May need to cook the ash first as im not one to dig up random dirt and use it without cooking it. look forward to your thoughts.

I&i

Hello again CoFinest.

i had a quick question for you. your one of the other growers that use sand for a topper i have seen and was wondering

if you have ever heard or used Volcanic ashes instead?

i live close to a few volcanoes where i could access Ash and lots of it for free. Since Volcanic ash is one of the most fertile mediums (reason for civilizations building their citys at the base of volcanoes) i figure this would be a very good topper. May need to cook the ash first as im not one to dig up random dirt and use it without cooking it. look forward to your thoughts.

I&i

Ash holds air and the air spaces it creates in soil can insulate plants against temperature change. It can also allow your soil to hold water for longer encouraging both soil bacteria and seed germination, both of which are great for plant growth. Now having it all on top can make two problems I would know, is it holds water so be very careful for stem rot.The acidic nature of ash will lead to elevated soil sulfur levels and lowered soil pH as well. I would not really know what advise to give you on that one. I would have too look into to some more. If anything only try on a clone to see the effects.

i will try this. need to go up and get some ash so it will be a little while.

with taking what u said into consideration i think mixing the ash into the soil with some added perlite would be my best option. most my gardening i just try and replicate the outside environment as any indoor grower does. which is what led me to believe that having soil below, and ash on top (like when nature acts) it would work the same but many other variables that happen outside that im sure helps the new life grow after being destroyed by ash. the lady and i was watching something and they said ash was the most fertile soil in the world and it just clicked, why not use that instead of sand.

will have to try and plan to go get some ash this sunday perhaps.

I&i

I always watch your vids man. In fact, last year, I peeked at a couple when I was gathering my grow gear and remembered it was you because of the little logo of Patrick's cousin...lol

Another good one, but what is that little piece of lint (or whatever) dangling in the top left corner of all your videos? It drives me :loopy:. I can't stop looking at it. Is it a copyright tool or something? I hope so, but if not, PLEASE remove it.

I always watch your vids man. In fact, last year, I peeked at a couple when I was gathering my grow gear and remembered it was you because of the little logo of Patrick's cousin...lol

Another good one, but what is that little piece of lint (or whatever) dangling in the top left corner of all your videos? It drives me :loopy:. I can't stop looking at it. Is it a copyright tool or something? I hope so, but if not, PLEASE remove it.

It's like having a fly on the screen lol. I just thought it was a bit of dirt.

Haha what? This had me laughing for awhile I had to go see what you were talking about. It is distracting once you called attention to it damn it.

LMAO I put it there to see who is paying attention lol JK. My cam leans was broke and I had to rip off the glass to get clear pic but looks like the main lens has problem. I am trying to save the funds to get new cam. Always happens at the worse time. I just had to send a lot to get things for one flower room and Veg room. Please bear with me all, I am trying to fix as fast as I can..

Hey CO Finest,
Great update, as usual!:clap:
That last bit about the difference in the light color has me a little concerned though. I noticed it right off on this vid, but it didn't seem as pronounced in your other vids. In the end it's all about resin production, and if Mothera outdoes Godzilla in this department depression could set in.:thedoubletake: I'm not really wanting to augment my Godzilla with more red.:rollingeyes: I kinda wish Mothera and Godzilla were the same stain. But no matter, your comparison is greatly appreciated!!! :cheer:
Curious, do you give your girls a blackout period before harvest?
My 1600 is taking more time to get here because of overseas shipping from China. The agonizing wait should be over by tomorrow, and world peace shall commence...:party:

Back
Top Bottom