Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

Just got caught up. Looking great dude. You put alot of time into your grow and just as much into helping people out and answering questions. :bravo::goodjob:
I just chopped my Grape Ape's last night and was very happy with how the MarsII 900 Watt performed. Take care man keep it green!

Just got caught up. Looking great dude. You put alot of time into your grow and just as much into helping people out and answering questions. :bravo::goodjob:
I just chopped my Grape Ape's last night and was very happy with how the MarsII 900 Watt performed. Take care man keep it green!

Thank you for the kind words. How was the Grape ape grow? It looks like a very nice indica with a short flower time.

The growroom is controlled by the 15 amp switch. Just thought Id give you a followup. The things that are plugged in are 2 oscillating fans 2 desk fans and the lights. The tv can be unplugged if it would make much difference in what can be ran. The breaker switch only controls that room no adjoining rooms

The growroom is controlled by the 15 amp switch. Just thought Id give you a followup. The things that are plugged in are 2 oscillating fans 2 desk fans and the lights. The tv can be unplugged if it would make much difference in what can be ran. The breaker switch only controls that room no adjoining rooms

So you have 1000 too 1200 true watts to run

Eesh that seems low but you are probably right as this is a old building. Thank you

Hey CO,

Amazing job here with all the tips and beautiful ladies. I just read thru this thread. Seeing that you're so generous with your expertise I would appreciate a lil guidance on my scrog.

This is my third try. My other grows worked out OK. Nice bud but low yields. This time i think I'm doing better. Could you take a gander at my gals and let me know if you have any suggestions to improve my overall success?

These are 3 diff strains. on the left is Jack Herer f7 (3 gal plastic pot) cutting from fem seed, middle is Western Winds (7 gal fabric bag)cutting from fem seed, on the right is Sugar Punch(7 gal fabric bag) fem seed. These were well vegged in a concealed outdoor spot and then brought in to flower about 1 month ago. I gave them 2 weeks of GLR to get used to the LED and then flipped to 12/12, 10 days ago. They are in mineralized soil. The lamp is 500W actual draw, full spectrum LED. It is 16-22 inches from canopy. The scrog measures about 46" x 26". Temps, humidity and air exchange are close to optimal. I'd appreciate your thoughts on any practices that might improve my quality and my yield.

co_question_3.jpg
co_question_2.jpg
co_question.jpg
co_question_1.jpg

Many thanks for your attention bro. Anyone else please feel free to comment as well.

I doubt I could add anything other than high praise. Those ladies are obviously thriving. At this point having enough light is very important and it sounds like you have that covered. As long as you have good coverage, rock on bro. Looking good from my couch.

Hey CO,

Amazing job here with all the tips and beautiful ladies. I just read thru this thread. Seeing that you're so generous with your expertise I would appreciate a lil guidance on my scrog.

This is my third try. My other grows worked out OK. Nice bud but low yields. This time i think I'm doing better. Could you take a gander at my gals and let me know if you have any suggestions to improve my overall success?

These are 3 diff strains. on the left is Jack Herer f7 (3 gal plastic pot) cutting from fem seed, middle is Western Winds (7 gal fabric bag)cutting from fem seed, on the right is Sugar Punch(7 gal fabric bag) fem seed. These were well vegged in a concealed outdoor spot and then brought in to flower about 1 month ago. I gave them 2 weeks of GLR to get used to the LED and then flipped to 12/12, 10 days ago. They are in mineralized soil. The lamp is 500W actual draw, full spectrum LED. It is 16-22 inches from canopy. The scrog measures about 46" x 26". Temps, humidity and air exchange are close to optimal. I'd appreciate your thoughts on any practices that might improve my quality and my yield.

co_question_3.jpg
co_question_2.jpg
co_question.jpg
co_question_1.jpg

Many thanks for your attention bro. Anyone else please feel free to comment as well.

Ok so you got a sog going on. Now the first thing that hurt my eyes to read was one of them in 3 gallon plastic pot. That right there is going to cut that plants yield in half. All 7 gallons would be nice but never go under 5 gallons and you would know with a plastic pot you will see a lot less root growth then the fabric pots. I know it made be all you had I am just giving info on what I see my friend. For cola growth it is always better to have to much room then not enough. I like the way you got them all trimmed up with there legs showing. Very well done for getting rid of the under growth. Now after the final stretch go threw and see if there is any weak or covered up growths that are right under the net.that are a sucker off of a good cola and remove if you see it is not above the net. They will take away a good amount of growth from your main cola. You still have 4-6 days of the final stretch going on so hang tight and watch. There is a few things I would like to get info on to give you the best info I can. Are you just running one light? What brand or what foot print does it have?

Hello to all. It is time for a little update on the grow rooms. Nothing much going on now that I got three of the girls in flower. I am working on getting another 5x5 tent to get another monster girl flowering soon. The clones from the clone off are doing great. In a week or so I will have a friend on my youtube channel pick out one to do a grow series from start to finish. I might talk to him about doing a few so I can show a few ways to do grows in one series. Well enough of the boring talk lets get to some pic. These four pic are all seeded mothers. All but the clones from the clone off in the solo cups.
20140731_023009.jpg
20140731_023020.jpg
20140731_023039.jpg
20140731_023246.jpg

Now we can head over to the flower tents. Here is Godzilla looking huge and crazy in the final stretch mode
20140731_023415.jpg
20140731_023429.jpg
20140731_023522.jpg

Now in the left corner we have the massive Mothra with her in finial stretch
20140731_023455.jpg
20140731_023444.jpg

Here is the cab drivers working on there finial stretch trying not to get stepped on by the two beast they are surrounded by
20140731_023549.jpg

Her we have smurfette in the DIY tent still waiting on her new bigger light. More on that soon.
20140731_023615.jpg
20140731_023813.jpg
20140731_024057.jpg
20140731_023843.jpg
20140731_023831.jpg

That is whats going on in the CO Finest house. I have a lot of info on two new journals coming soon. I am putting together some things I will let you all know very soon what is going on. Until then I wish you all the very best and Keep it growing green my friends...
P.S for my youtube fans I have some vids on outside and inside grows coming soon...

thanks CO,

your plants are looking superb.

I am using one light. i got it on ebay the vendor has thousands of sales and 100% positive feeback. ive used it for one year and it has produced some nice nugz. the vendor told me that the footprint is approx 3.5 x 3.5 for flowering. i kill-a-watted it at 510w.

the plastic potted plant was in a one gal before i moved it inside to flower. i knew it wasnt ideal but i thought that tripling the volume would work. i do have other pots and more cooked soil. Roots are growing out of the bottom of both the 7 gals. Those were vegged in 3gal pots.

thanks for taking a look. i am most interested in your suggestions.

Those are some fine looking girls you got going there, CO Finest!!

Cheers from the edge of the foot-hills man!

Re: Mars II 1600 !!! Supper Monster Scrog Pounder....

Congrats on MOTM win CO...

Congratulation CO Finest for your MOTM. Next, member of the year & lets not forget "TV STAR".
I hope you have as much fun if not more than we do, while learning from you. Did I say that right?

Thank you all for the kind works. I appreciate all your support. Well we had a break in the rain here so I got a outdoor grow update.
Let me start this off with the little unknown one. She was found in a pot with tomato plants that a friend of mine was growing and I got all of them apart. She is a sativa for sure.
20140801_140736.jpg
20140801_140755.jpg

Now we can move on to Hawaiian Haze. She is still young but should still be in time to make a ok yield
20140801_140813.jpg

Here is one of the clones off of the Monster train. She has rooted threw pot and now into the ground as well
20140801_140822.jpg

This girl is a clone from the Twin towers Big Buds that is still kicking.
20140801_140830.jpg

This is three more Train clones from the Monster train. You can see I have topped and tied them at one point. The are nice bush's
20140801_140840.jpg

Now let's move on to the one twin tower left Big Buds. She is still growing and staying alive. She has now hit 9 months of veg and starting to flower. I almost gave up on her but had to much love to let her go so here she is,standing at 6 foot 4"
20140801_140855.jpg

I did a group photo of the trains and big just kicking back by the fence.
20140801_140910.jpg

Now for the last pic I got some of the Tower Big Buds starting to flower. She should be a bread winner.
20140801_140931.jpg
20140801_141144.jpg

Thank you all for stopping by. Until next time same bat channel same bat time...

Back
Top Bottom