Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

I just checked & you're currently getting 14 hours of daylight which has triggered your plants into flower, that's quite interesting to know:)
Do you plan to run them to harvest outside & what will the weather be like in Colorado in October?

I just checked & you're currently getting 14 hours of daylight which has triggered your plants into flower, that's quite interesting to know:)
Do you plan to run them to harvest outside & what will the weather be like in Colorado in October?

They will be outside until the end. They were all throw away plants that were not needed on my indoor grows.

Sweet updates CO Finest! You're living the life of a cannabis king! :cheer::bravo: geesh seeing everyone else's outdoor plants makes me jealous. :passitleft:

:popcorn: Ok CO, I've now completed every page of this journal & am subbed. I've always considered you a respectable 420 member just by the way you carry yourself & communicate in your posts but never in a million years did I know you were as prominent of a member as you are. I was just telling another member how I needed to broaden my subs here but I'm already subbed to so many threads. If I wouldn't have dropped by to congratulate you I would have never found this journal. Let's just say I'm overly impressed and leave it at that...
P.S. I have been talking with a company that wants to do a show (Staring yours truly) on cannabis home growing. You might know this channel that wants to do this (Discovery Channel !!!) lol Crazy crazy. I will keep you all updated on this as well...
From what I've seen while catching up the last few days they've picked the perfect host.

75% of my plants have sand and never a problem. Now do not use beach sand. Use play box sand.
I don't really have the time for your longer vids but did enjoy the shorter ones. With that said, I probably missed you explaining all the benefits of using the play sand from the Dome Depot on top of all your soil. If it's too much to repeat in text don't worry about it.

I'm honored to finally participate in one of your journals.

You'll love it here LA, CO Finest is the King of the LED scrog. He's got a few journals going using various brands of Chinese lights, :) he's on YouTube too, you should search him out :)

:popcorn: Ok CO, I've now completed every page of this journal & am subbed. I've always considered you a respectable 420 member just by the way you carry yourself & communicate in your posts but never in a million years did I know you were as prominent of a member as you are. I was just telling another member how I needed to broaden my subs here but I'm already subbed to so many threads. If I wouldn't have dropped by to congratulate you I would have never found this journal. Let's just say I'm overly impressed and leave it at that... From what I've seen while catching up the last few days they've picked the perfect host.

I don't really have the time for your longer vids but did enjoy the shorter ones. With that said, I probably missed you explaining all the benefits of using the play sand from the Dome Depot on top of all your soil. If it's too much to repeat in text don't worry about it.

I'm honored to finally participate in one of your journals.

Thank you for the kind words. Outstanding to see you here. The sand does a few things. Temp is the one main thing I like. If you have been to the beach on a hot day this will make more sense. Sand reflects and dissipates heat very well. If you go to a beach on a hot day the top of sand will be very hot and if you move about a inch or two you will see it is nice and cool. So for helping to reflect light and heat it helps on plants in soil. Now in My last video I think on the monster train I showed what the root system will do as well. When there is about 2 inch of sand covering the top of soil the roots will grow right on top of soil and thrive real nice. They will not do this in just soil for two reasons. One is the air will dry them out and two is the light will kill them. The play sand lets air and water threw really well so by doing this witch I do you will help with feeding more nutes to plant. Now there is one more thing that it is the best for.Latin Name
Order Diptera AKA Gnats!!! and some other soil loving bugs. Gnats can not dig threw sand and leave larvae in the soil. Sand is heaver then soil and gnats will not be able to let there scum sucking larvae in your soil. Well I hope that short bit of info helps answer the ? If not please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for stopping by..

Not sure how I missed this thread! BAR put up a link singing the threads praises so here I am and will catch up asap! :)

Great to have you on board. Thank you for taking the time to check out my super scrog..

You'll love it here LA, CO Finest is the King of the LED scrog. He's got a few journals going using various brands of Chinese lights, :) he's on YouTube too, you should search him out :)

I appreciate the kind works and spreading the info.

Got anew keyboard and wanted to congratulate you on your MOTM. Well deserved. I know I can count on you to continue and expand. Looking forward to all of your endeavors.

Thank you my friend. Nice to hear you got a new keyboard and can now post. Put your seat bet on,we are in four gear now..

looking excellent!!!!
Thank you

Very healthy plants out there! :cheer:
Thank you.They are back on track now

The Master Grower! :bravo:
Thank you my good friend Semper Fi....

Sweet updates CO Finest! You're living the life of a cannabis king! :cheer::bravo: geesh seeing everyone else's outdoor plants makes me jealous. :passitleft:

Thank you my friend. We grow for the love and at the end we get the fruits of mother nature.

Back
Top Bottom