Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

I am trying to do my best to get Colorado on the map more then it is already :)

I have an "ex" there...can't find it on my map anymore.

Outstanding. You are invited as a taster person. I was thinking of smoking some ribs with some crushed onion,garlic,pepper and brown sugar next round.

Don't forget the paprika and a dash of cayenne in that rub ;)

I was working for a few hours in the veg room tonight. I still have to do a clean out. I got the girls trimmed and man it SUCKS to do this and not take one clone.

I got all the clones transplanted into there solo cups. They are all doing great but four. I do not think four will make it so that brings count down too 26

Yeah, every time I do a big defol and don't take clones I feel like I'm wasting something. Just curiosity, what is your allowed plant count?

:peace:

Another great update CO :thumb:

I've asked this question before but it was overlooked. Why do you like to grow under negative pressure, is it to control odour or is it beneficial to your plants?

we aim to maintain negative pressure in the grow area to regulate where the air intake is and filtered from and then to keep any odours or pollen from escaping the grow area without filtration before it is exhausted.

Welcome to 420mag.. Awesome to see you here. I rarely ever use CO2 On the grows I show. The main reason is I grow to show others a real house bedroom grows and try not to use things most others may not use to help plant growth. I like to show what you can do if you just use basic ways of growing. The 1600 does run a little hot. I would say about the same as my 600 hps did. Now it is not bad if you are in flower with both switch's on and only having it on for 12 hours during the coolest times out side. I run my 12/12 on at 8pm off at 8am to avoid being on at hot times. In a veg mode only running 18 hours is not to bad ether. I would say at the worst days with the right air moving in the room it is 81-83 at the highest point. My flower room is in the hottest part of the house with no windows and sun hits the outside of the room from sun up too sun down. during the winter I will bet it will run at 71deg no problem.

Thanks CO Finest! I was hoping for less heat, but we are talking about the :adore:Mars II 1600!
One more question from the peanut gallery, have you, or do think there is any difficulty in setting up a light mover on the 1600? I absolute love how I can increase yield by simply adding a light mover. But not sure if one should be moving around a LED lamp of this magnitude? Can't imagine what could happen if this behemoth came shooting off a Light Rail.:sorry:
This inquiring mind appreciates your time and effort!!!:thumb:

Thanks CO Finest! I was hoping for less heat, but we are talking about the :adore:Mars II 1600!
One more question from the peanut gallery, have you, or do think there is any difficulty in setting up a light mover on the 1600? I absolute love how I can increase yield by simply adding a light mover. But not sure if one should be moving around a LED lamp of this magnitude? Can't imagine what could happen if this behemoth came shooting off a Light Rail.:sorry:
This inquiring mind appreciates your time and effort!!!:thumb:

If you use a mover make sure it can hold the heavy weight and the mount for mover as well. It will bow the bars in the tent just hanging it. You will want to use two or more bars to hang the beast. 32 pound monster.

well lets break down the numbers shall we. 3x2 is 6sqf and 4x2 is 8sqf. Now here are the true wall watts needed for the best growing
For the 6sqf, Veg 140watts. Flower 220watts
For the 8sqf, veg 184watts. Flower 280watts
Here are the two that would work the best. reflector led grow light 96x3w
Mars II 400w
For the mars if you want to veg and flower then get the standard spectrum. If just flower then spend the extra and get the flower spectrum

Thank you so much for the breakdown. I appreciate it.

Well it is that time again... Veg room full clean out. I will be doing that and trimming all the mothers in there as well, to keep them from over growing room while they are waiting inline to hop under the scrogs. Fun Fun... I transplanted the clones from the clone off last night to do some nute testing on them as well. They are doing great. I will try and remember to get some fun pic tonight and post them up. I also will be doing a update on the Mars 1600 and the 144x3 girls. I wish you all the best and happy growing...

P.S. I have been talking with a company that wants to do a show (Staring yours truly) on cannabis home growing. You might know this channel that wants to do this (Discovery Channel !!!) lol Crazy crazy. I will keep you all updated on this as well...

It's like having a brother becoming a big star on TV, please don't forget us little brothers & sisters her on 420. lol.

Just think folks, we knew him (CO Finest) when he was just our little 420 Mag Star. Thanks for all of the info you give us.

MOVE OVER DUCK GUYS.

Well it is that time again... Veg room full clean out. I will be doing that and trimming all the mothers in there as well, to keep them from over growing room while they are waiting inline to hop under the scrogs. Fun Fun... I transplanted the clones from the clone off last night to do some nute testing on them as well. They are doing great. I will try and remember to get some fun pic tonight and post them up. I also will be doing a update on the Mars 1600 and the 144x3 girls. I wish you all the best and happy growing...

P.S. I have been talking with a company that wants to do a show (Staring yours truly) on cannabis home growing. You might know this channel that wants to do this (Discovery Channel !!!) lol Crazy crazy. I will keep you all updated on this as well...

Hey congrats msn that's good to hear and hope to see it bro

how high are the 144x3w from the plant

Right now they are at 22 inch. I will be lowering them too 18 inch as soon as the plant starts to go into final stretch.

Back
Top Bottom