Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

CO that was very helpful thank you, I appreciate your time and knowledge. May I offer some advice without insult? Edit. Lol I have very limited internet access per month so to play a video is a big deal for my impoverished self. A good 50% reduction, like making poettry would be perfect- distilled, same info less filler. Not ungrateful for it quite the opposite you take the time to help others, namaste. But yeah man that was very cool to learn about and I was quite surprised how much volume vs the regular wet method of extraction. Have a great day CO.

Sorry my friend. I forget some times about other parts of the world unlimited net like we do. I will try to keep most videos as short and straight to the point. Most of my edits and uploads are done around 3 or 4am when I have my sit down time. I will do my best.

That's some serious hash man! :thumb: Buying dry ice in the UK is impossible which sucks big time :(

I do not know if your food stores are like some of my stores,You can ask some of them if they can give you some and some do. Mostly the mom and pop stores. A lot of food is shipped in dry ice to keep fresh and you may get lucky if you dig around.

Hi COF,
I, too, live in Colorful Colorado, and have been reading this post in and out today. I joined 420Mag today because of you, and the great support responses I've read! I'm mostly a lurker on the web, but I'm about ready to pull the trigger on the MII1600, and I need a question answered that I don't think I came across... Do you know how much heat the MII1600 puts out? Is it similar to 400, 600, or even 1000watt HPS? I boost my grow room with CO2 to combat heat in the summer (do you use CO2?), and I'm always concerned about overheating my girls, but if the 1600 is not a heat monger I'll be joining your ranks! Been growing for more years than I'm willing to admit, and changing over to LED is a bit daunting, but I think it's time to jump off into the Royal Gorge of LED's... I think... :scratchinghead:
Much Thanks in advance!!! :thanks:

Hi COF,
I, too, live in Colorful Colorado, and have been reading this post in and out today. I joined 420Mag today because of you, and the great support responses I’ve read! I’m mostly a lurker on the web, but I’m about ready to pull the trigger on the MII1600, and I need a question answered that I don’t think I came across… Do you know how much heat the MII1600 puts out? Is it similar to 400, 600, or even 1000watt HPS? I boost my grow room with CO2 to combat heat in the summer (do you use CO2?), and I’m always concerned about overheating my girls, but if the 1600 is not a heat monger I’ll be joining your ranks! Been growing for more years than I’m willing to admit, and changing over to LED is a bit daunting, but I think it’s time to jump off into the Royal Gorge of LED’s… I think… :scratchinghead:
Much Thanks in advance!!! :thanks:

Welcome to 420mag.. Awesome to see you here. I rarely ever use CO2 On the grows I show. The main reason is I grow to show others a real house bedroom grows and try not to use things most others may not use to help plant growth. I like to show what you can do if you just use basic ways of growing. The 1600 does run a little hot. I would say about the same as my 600 hps did. Now it is not bad if you are in flower with both switch's on and only having it on for 12 hours during the coolest times out side. I run my 12/12 on at 8pm off at 8am to avoid being on at hot times. In a veg mode only running 18 hours is not to bad ether. I would say at the worst days with the right air moving in the room it is 81-83 at the highest point. My flower room is in the hottest part of the house with no windows and sun hits the outside of the room from sun up too sun down. during the winter I will bet it will run at 71deg no problem.

I forgot to add,my house has no AC as well, just a attic fan and rooms are at the top level of house (not in nice cool basement)

Well it is that time again... Veg room full clean out. I will be doing that and trimming all the mothers in there as well, to keep them from over growing room while they are waiting inline to hop under the scrogs. Fun Fun... I transplanted the clones from the clone off last night to do some nute testing on them as well. They are doing great. I will try and remember to get some fun pic tonight and post them up. I also will be doing a update on the Mars 1600 and the 144x3 girls. I wish you all the best and happy growing...

P.S. I have been talking with a company that wants to do a show (Staring yours truly) on cannabis home growing. You might know this channel that wants to do this (Discovery Channel !!!) lol Crazy crazy. I will keep you all updated on this as well...

Well it is that time again... Veg room full clean out. I will be doing that and trimming all the mothers in there as well, to keep them from over growing room while they are waiting inline to hop under the scrogs. Fun Fun... I transplanted the clones from the clone off last night to do some nute testing on them as well. They are doing great. I will try and remember to get some fun pic tonight and post them up. I also will be doing a update on the Mars 1600 and the 144x3 girls. I wish you all the best and happy growing...

P.S. I have been talking with a company that wants to do a show (Staring yours truly) on cannabis home growing. You might know this channel that wants to do this (Discovery Channel !!!) lol Crazy crazy. I will keep you all updated on this as well...

No way! That's so cool, you deserve it! I'll definitely be watching that one!! :circle-of-love::cheer::circle-of-love:

No way! That's so cool, you deserve it! I'll definitely be watching that one!! :circle-of-love::cheer::circle-of-love:

Thank you very much. I have been working my butt off for sure to get where I am. I am trying to do my best to get Colorado on the map more then it is already :) Thank you for stopping by. Keep it growing green...

To CO Finest - I have communicated with you via utube and you were so kind to answer all of my questions and to invite me to you grow journal. :thanks:

I just got caught up reading this thread from the beginning and I must say that all of the info you provide via the written word and through your amazing videos has helped me tremendously (and I'm sure many many others as well). Your plants, whether inside or outside, in veg being mothers or under the ScrOG, are all something beautiful to behold. :bravo:

What size LED do you think I would need for a either a 3'x2' or 4'x2' space?

Keep up the fantastic work and good luck to you on the Discovery Channel. I will for sure be watching.

Sweet! I want to be an extra during brisket eating time

Outstanding. You are invited as a taster person. I was thinking of smoking some ribs with some crushed onion,garlic,pepper and brown sugar next round.

To CO Finest - I have communicated with you via utube and you were so kind to answer all of my questions and to invite me to you grow journal. I just got caught up reading this from the beginning and I must say that all of the info you provide via the written word and through your amazing videos

Thank you. I appreciate the kind words. I always try my best my friend. I try to stay in touch with everyone on here and the tube the best I can even if its just to say thank you. I wish you the best and keep it growing green.
P.S Check out the 5x5 scrog journal I finished,That was a very fun journal as well.

I will answer in a few min. I am on the way home from my shop on cell

To CO Finest - I have communicated with you via utube and you were so kind to answer all of my questions and to invite me to you grow journal. :thanks:

I just got caught up reading this thread from the beginning and I must say that all of the info you provide via the written word and through your amazing videos has helped me tremendously (and I'm sure many many others as well). Your plants, whether inside or outside, in veg being mothers or under the ScrOG, are all something beautiful to behold. :bravo:

What size LED do you think I would need for a either a 3'x2' or 4'x2' space?

Keep up the fantastic work and good luck to you on the Discovery Channel. I will for sure be watching.

well lets break down the numbers shall we. 3x2 is 6sqf and 4x2 is 8sqf. Now here are the true wall watts needed for the best growing
For the 6sqf, Veg 140watts. Flower 220watts
For the 8sqf, veg 184watts. Flower 280watts
Here are the two that would work the best. reflector led grow light 96x3w
Mars II 400w
For the mars if you want to veg and flower then get the standard spectrum. If just flower then spend the extra and get the flower spectrum

I was working for a few hours in the veg room tonight. I still have to do a clean out. I got the girls trimmed and man it SUCKS to do this and not take one clone.
20140725_003432.jpg
20140725_003422.jpg

My white Widows are doing great.
20140725_003407.jpg
20140725_003415.jpg

I got all the clones transplanted into there solo cups. They are all doing great but four. I do not think four will make it so that brings count down too 26
20140725_003348.jpg

Back
Top Bottom