Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Cool. I like the new Mars II :) I did not find it on the official Mars webpage

180-1.jpg

My fav model , what are the par measurements and coverage please Sara

Hi all,

I received the Mars Hydro Carbon Lined Stash Bag the other day and i must say, i'm so impressed! The bag i received measures 5.5 inches long and 4.5 inches high and about an inch thick. The fabric is really high quality with strong stitching. Also, the velcro is some of the strongest velcro i've ever came across. the bag consists of 2 velcro strips. An outer and an inner strip for that additional seal. The Carbon pad is stitched to both sides of the bag creating the perfect, smell proof pocket. I am testing if any odors are coming from the bag and there's absolutely nothing. I'm using a stinky berry strain.

I can safely put 12-18g of cannabis into this pouch(depending on density of the bud). I Have the bag currently filled with 13g of Cannabis. I will be checking the bag odor over the next few months and i will update this post when i can notice even the slightest smell. All in all, Mars hit a homerun with this bag. This will make travelling with Cannabis a lot easier.

below are some pics i took(sorry if some are sideways) and here is a link to my Youtube review. YouTube
IMG_385213.JPG
IMG_385312.JPG
IMG_385413.JPG
IMG_385915.JPG
IMG_385716.JPG
IMG_385614.JPG

Hi all,

I received the Mars Hydro Carbon Lined Stash Bag the other day and i must say, i'm so impressed! The bag i received measures 5.5 inches long and 4.5 inches high and about an inch thick. The fabric is really high quality with strong stitching. Also, the velcro is some of the strongest velcro i've ever came across. the bag consists of 2 velcro strips. An outer and an inner strip for that additional seal. The Carbon pad is stitched to both sides of the bag creating the perfect, smell proof pocket. I am testing if any odors are coming from the bag and there's absolutely nothing. I'm using a stinky berry strain.

I can safely put 12-18g of cannabis into this pouch(depending on density of the bud). I Have the bag currently filled with 13g of Cannabis. I will be checking the bag odor over the next few months and i will update this post when i can notice even the slightest smell. All in all, Mars hit a homerun with this bag. This will make travelling with Cannabis a lot easier.

below are some pics i took(sorry if some are sideways) and here is a link to my Youtube review. YouTube
IMG_385213.JPG
IMG_385312.JPG
IMG_385413.JPG
IMG_385915.JPG
IMG_385716.JPG
IMG_385614.JPG

..mines still on a Chinese airliner somewhere. . haha it looks badass tome and I'm definitely excited to try mine. Especially since my harvest is coming up in a few weeks.

I see the smokesara on 420 gets straight to work!

I'm glad GC Sara was nice enough to think of me so I get to try one out. I figure she noticed how excited I was to try one when I kept giving her different ideas for it every day lol. Can't wait to test mine out.

Hmm..that bag is anything but attractive in comparison to what is already available on the market.

What's attractive to you? What do you find distasteful about the bag? Give some feedback on how you think it could be better. I think they may be making different sizes down the road too. But I mean looking online I seen plenty that look a good bit worse than this and plenty that look better. In the end its really going to depend on the cost of the product as we don't know yet so it's unfair to compare it to anything until we know in my opinion. Me personally im not seeing any designs that stick out unless the bag costs a significant amount more than I could pay or its affordable but when you look past the first picture and notice how small it us it's pointless to buy lol.

I'm not bashing you for saying you don't like the bag that's your opinion and that's perfectly fine but mars hydro does like feedback and they do tend to listen to customers/potential customers. I've also been asking GC Sara about custom designed bags with the individuals gangja name "LedGuy" got example and the mads logo on the other side versus just a tag.

Is this stocked in the U.S.? I still have the old model, that is still rocking strong, but would like to have a backup plan just in case.

They keep pretty much everything stocked in their US warehouse in cali. Idk if they have another warehouse in the US or not but I'm doubting it though I could be wrong.

What's attractive to you? What do you find distasteful about the bag? Give some feedback on how you think it could be better. I think they may be making different sizes down the road too. But I mean looking online I seen plenty that look a good bit worse than this and plenty that look better. In the end its really going to depend on the cost of the product as we don't know yet so it's unfair to compare it to anything until we know in my opinion. Me personally im not seeing any designs that stick out unless the bag costs a significant amount more than I could pay or its affordable but when you look past the first picture and notice how small it us it's pointless to buy lol.

I'm not bashing you for saying you don't like the bag that's your opinion and that's perfectly fine but mars hydro does like feedback and they do tend to listen to customers/potential customers. I've also been asking GC Sara about custom designed bags with the individuals gangja name "LedGuy" got example and the mads logo on the other side versus just a tag.

It has no style, and the logo couldn't get any bigger I don't think. Overall it's just straight up plain and boring. It might work, and be cheap at the same time. So that's great. All I was saying was that it was ugly as F lol. I can't see buying this over the competitors.

It has no style, and the logo couldn't get any bigger I don't think. Overall it's just straight up plain and boring. It might work, and be cheap at the same time. So that's great. All I was saying was that it was ugly as F lol. I can't see buying this over the competitors.

They were going for something entirely discreet because tons of their business is for discreet customers... I was also suggesting to them that they also make a bag that's more spiced up for people who do not need to be discreet and pump out a few different designs so the discreet people get the discreet bags and people in legal states that want a pimped out bag with MMJ leaves well so be it lol or obviously a few other designs. I mean I think the entire point of this bag was to make it look like some generic bag that's holding something non discreet and it can easily slip in pockets. I also think making a bag that can hold a full ounce would be nice too though I personally like the smaller one. The fact that you think it's just straight up plain and boring and an ugly ass bag are the same reasons it can be carried out in public discreetly. I hope they make more flashy bags for legal MMJ users down the road as well but for what they were going for I'd say they hit the goal depending on price.

I'm not saying you are wrong at all I'm just saying that's what they were going after. They do have plenty of potential to spice up the bags in the future or offer custom designs for a fee. When I look up other discreet MMJ bags they are all plain and boring too then there's an entirely different market that practically screams I'm carrying ganja lol. I'll quit bugging you though I just wanted to put my thoughts out I'm not trying to harass you for your views.

if you don't need to be discret - Why would you want a smell-proof bag? The more boring the better if you ask me :)

They were going for something entirely discreet because tons of their business is for discreet customers... I was also suggesting to them that they also make a bag that's more spiced up for people who do not need to be discreet and pump out a few different designs so the discreet people get the discreet bags and people in legal states that want a pimped out bag with MMJ leaves well so be it lol or obviously a few other designs. I mean I think the entire point of this bag was to make it look like some generic bag that's holding something non discreet and it can easily slip in pockets. I also think making a bag that can hold a full ounce would be nice too though I personally like the smaller one. The fact that you think it's just straight up plain and boring and an ugly ass bag are the same reasons it can be carried out in public discreetly. I hope they make more flashy bags for legal MMJ users down the road as well but for what they were going for I'd say they hit the goal depending on price.

I'm not saying you are wrong at all I'm just saying that's what they were going after. They do have plenty of potential to spice up the bags in the future or offer custom designs for a fee. When I look up other discreet MMJ bags they are all plain and boring too then there's an entirely different market that practically screams I'm carrying ganja lol. I'll quit bugging you though I just wanted to put my thoughts out I'm not trying to harass you for your views.

Discreet and stylish can go hand in hand. I'm not looking for a bag that screams "I'm carrying weed!". All it needs to do is look nice. Again, they don't hold a candle to what is out there already and none of those competitor bags say a thing about weed, they are discreet and look good at the same time.

To each their own!

if you don't need to be discret - Why would you want a smell-proof bag? The more boring the better if you ask me :)

You mean to tell me that you wouldn't prefer to discreetly walk around with this?
b4586affa975a2f8141bdfd2bbeb9dce.jpg
it's only 70$... I may just be getting old or something because a lot of the discreet bags I see online look pretty similar minus a lot of them are not as thick and padded. I do see nice ones too but they stick out and are expensive in my opinion... Who wants everyone and their mother looking at the "style'n" bag full of weed attracting attention to it and asking where it can be bought at.. lol. I'd rather be considered the nerd carrying for the fanny pack thing.

Cool. I like the new Mars II :) I did not find it on the official Mars webpage

We did not upload it to our official website, because only upgraded MarsII900 is available in Canada warehouse

Is this stocked in the U.S.? I still have the old model, that is still rocking strong, but would like to have a backup plan just in case.

It is not available in the USA warehouse now, I will inform you when it is available in the USA.
Which old model you are using Jojo83?

My fav model , what are the par measurements and coverage please Sara

The Par and coverage are similar as our old models. It without glass outside of leds, penetration is deeper :circle-of-love:

..mines still on a Chinese airliner somewhere. . haha it looks badass tome and I'm definitely excited to try mine. Especially since my harvest is coming up in a few weeks.

I see the smokesara on 420 gets straight to work!

I'm glad GC Sara was nice enough to think of me so I get to try one out. I figure she noticed how excited I was to try one when I kept giving her different ideas for it every day lol. Can't wait to test mine out.

I wish you could receive your bag soon. We have no them in foreign warehouses, so my colleague sent it to you by China post from China, it will take longer shipping time. :cheer:

Hmm..that bag is anything but attractive in comparison to what is already available on the market.

It is more efficient and convenient compared with plastic bags and glass bottle :thanks:

:thanks: Welcome to giving us different feedback and opinion, it will make our products better

Back
Top Bottom