Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Gudyul always grows beautiful plants under his reflectors

Yes and he is also happy to email us his pictures to share with us :high-five:

Hey everyone, I have a couple reflectors alo, not the 144, but 2 of the 96. They work pretty good, but I have been talking to Mars about an Idea I have. Hopefully they will make it and it would be great for growers and more cost efficient than alot of others. Also something other companies don't offer for lights.
Who wants to see a new type of light from Mars that works as good or better than those $1200-$1500 lights other people sell for less?

We will upgrade the the way how reflector leds is welded.
Do you have other suggestion about upgrading reflector series lights?

I have already been messaging with mercy there at mars sara. But if you have a better line in to them pm me. I sent mercy my idea and you guys greed to send me one unit if you guys use my idea. I have a couple drawings for this idea I can send but I am just waiting for a reply back. I would rather they see my design so it would be easier to see what I am explaining.

I have already been messaging with mercy there at mars sara. But if you have a better line in to them pm me. I sent mercy my idea and you guys greed to send me one unit if you guys use my idea. I have a couple drawings for this idea I can send but I am just waiting for a reply back. I would rather they see my design so it would be easier to see what I am explaining.

Mercy is not in charge of 420, Sara is off for vacation.
Would you like to share your opinion here,then more people can see it and give them their opinion? :thanks:

The following review is about Mars active carbon smell bags from Gudyul :cheer:

I did see a carbon bag advertised on the forum . is it like the industry standard mylar bags . in my state Alaska, for retail store, the bag has to be heat sealed ( child resistant) and also have the resealable feature. THe clear window is a good feature. Then the bag is taken out of store in stapled brown paper bag. THe small gram size and 3.5 gram sizes are most popular. THe bag has to be large enough for all the required information on the label 4x 5 inch or 8x10 cm . If your pricing is competitive with large market players like Kush Bottles then you should be able to sell a lot of bags.

Hey everyone, I have a couple reflectors alo, not the 144, but 2 of the 96. They work pretty good, but I have been talking to Mars about an Idea I have. Hopefully they will make it and it would be great for growers and more cost efficient than alot of others. Also something other companies don't offer for lights.
Who wants to see a new type of light from Mars that works as good or better than those $1200-$1500 lights other people sell for less?

All they have to do is make QB lights to do that.

Grow journals are the most important to me.

I can always see your comments on grow journal. You are very active and helpful for most of growers. :cheer:

Always good to return a favor cuz wen I need the help it's there like bam!!!!!!!!.

I see many Mars users are help each other in grow journal :cheer:

What I am doing is different and gives better controlled of light than most and makes an even light distribution creating no hotspots while still maintaining intensity.
I emailed the info to Mars already and waiting for a response sara, I will show them the pictures then so they could make better use of the info I gave them already. I would rather not share the idea yet as I am waiting to see if they are as interested first. If not who know maybe I will build them.

Do you know how long the QB leds can be used? :thanks:

No reason they wouldnt last as long as the lights you already sell. They are amazing lights especially the lower watt boards because they require no fans or heatsinks and can yield 1.5-2 grams per watt.
28f47623fbf9c7fa5caeebd7d27b3817.jpg
you can see they have no casing and are paper thin. Honestly it would be a HIGHLY affordable light versus the mars hydro cob with similar results in my opinion. Plus you can still use the logo just etch it into the back of the metal board. You could make low wattage lights and high wattage lights so it appeals to budget growers and non budget growers alike. The diodes on this 60W light pictured are spread out so far apart that it requires no heatsink and the hottest part is the driver. They also weigh next to nothing and are tiny and could be stacked for easy transport for bulk quantities. Just my opinion though hell people will buy the boards themselves too and buy the other parts online. Ive kept those lights 2" away from tops with zero stress. Investing in a mars hydro quantum board would by far be the best choice especially as a cheaper alternative to the cob lights. Im not hating on y'all because I like the lights y'all currently have as well but they are getting more and more outdated and yall as a company needs to play catch up and get ahead of most of your direct competitors. The cob ive heard is amazing too and will yield 2 grams per watt but most people wont pay that much for a 100W light either though even though it's definitely worth it.

No reason they wouldnt last as long as the lights you already sell. They are amazing lights especially the lower watt boards because they require no fans or heatsinks and can yield 1.5-2 grams per watt.
28f47623fbf9c7fa5caeebd7d27b3817.jpg
you can see they have no casing and are paper thin. Honestly it would be a HIGHLY affordable light versus the mars hydro cob with similar results in my opinion. Plus you can still use the logo just etch it into the back of the metal board. You could make low wattage lights and high wattage lights so it appeals to budget growers and non budget growers alike. The diodes on this 60W light pictured are spread out so far apart that it requires no heatsink and the hottest part is the driver. They also weigh next to nothing and are tiny and could be stacked for easy transport for bulk quantities. Just my opinion though hell people will buy the boards themselves too and buy the other parts online. Ive kept those lights 2" away from tops with zero stress. Investing in a mars hydro quantum board would by far be the best choice especially as a cheaper alternative to the cob lights. Im not hating on y'all because I like the lights y'all currently have as well but they are getting more and more outdated and yall as a company needs to play catch up and get ahead of most of your direct competitors. The cob ive heard is amazing too and will yield 2 grams per watt but most people wont pay that much for a 100W light either though even though it's definitely worth it.
I have to agree. Mars are nice lights but with the new technology that is out there for the price you might be out of the competition. Everyone battles heat and the new boards have very little heat with allot of usable light for our plants. That's what sells

What I am doing is different and gives better controlled of light than most and makes an even light distribution creating no hotspots while still maintaining intensity.
I emailed the info to Mars already and waiting for a response sara, I will show them the pictures then so they could make better use of the info I gave them already. I would rather not share the idea yet as I am waiting to see if they are as interested first. If not who know maybe I will build them.

Could you email me: 420flower@mars-hydro.com
I will forward it to our factory :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom