Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Isnt more Velocity better or am i trippingšŸ˜‚
Volume is like lanes in a highway. Velocity would be the speed of the cars. Cutting the number of lanes in half would require doubling the speed to just break even on trafic flow. 4 to 3 inch reduction would be roughly 12 to 7 area reduction. Some velocity is created by the reduction but closer to 25% when you need 100% to break even. That's why you may need a bigger fans velocity for smaller duct to move the same CFMs.

@Mars Hydro
The Growbox came an I LOVE IT! Looks perfect and fits perfectly in the Corner.
Only thing i have to say was kinda annoying was installing the Lights. The Inline Fan was pushing against the ropes and the Lights are a Bit uneven therefore.
1726071451779.jpg

šŸŒæ Check out this lush garden thriving under the Mars Hydro TS Series!

šŸŒž Want to grow your own indoor paradise?
šŸ’šGrab your Mars Hydro lights now and let the magic happen!

We've got you coveredāž”ļøhttps://www.mars-hydro.com/ts-led-grow-lightsimage.jpg

Been running my fc 3000 evo and fc 4800 evo (both 2024) for about 3 weeks now - so far so good. Seem like the quality is there. These are replacing MH 400w and HPS 600w. Hopefully the results will at least match them or exceed them. We'll know in about 2 months. So far I'm happy and the meter company will not be so happy come future billings.

@Mars Hydro quick question. When will your biggest growbox (300x150x200) be available againšŸ˜‚?
Helloļ¼Œ

Thank you for your interest in our product and I'm sorry to keep you waiting. At the moment, we don't have a confirmed arrival time for the item, but we are closely monitoring the situation. We will notify you as soon as we have a definite update.

Thank you for your understanding.

Back
Top Bottom