Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Check out another installation method for Adlite!🤩

Installed on the main light via bracket.

Suitable for FC/FC-E 4800 or higher power.

Explore more➡️Adlite Series | UV, IR, and Deep Red Plant Grow Lights - Mars Hydro
Installation Tutorial➡️

DenizDerGrosse-adlite-03 (1).jpg
can you specify how the timer is programmed to achieve optimal exposure during the different periods of growth and flower

I ordered a Mars SP3000R from Amazon and received it yesterday. I was really looking forward to being able to use that light but the one I got doesn't have a dimmer. It's an amazing light but, at 100% power, it's more light than I can use in my 2' x 4' tent.

I can return the light to Amazon but, if I order another one, how can I be sure to get one that has a dimmer?

Also, the SP3000R has incredible light output but the PPFD map is not as even as I'd like. With two lights, I could run them at about 50% power and get a lot of light with a very even PPFD map. I know that high light levels are important and also that the red-heavy spectrum of the R will do wonders when plants are in flower—that's why I want to use the SP300R.

To balance out the PPFD map, I have my SP3000 that I bought in 2020. I'm planning on using to even out the light levels instead of buying the second R light.

Would Mars be willing to loan me an SP3000R for my upcoming grow? Two SP3000R's is, frankly, the optimal solution but I'd rather not spend the extra $300±. If Mars would loan me the extra SP3000R, I'm more than willing to do a write up of the results.

Details of what I'm trying to accomplish are in this grow journal.

Thanks for your help!
1725491902605.jpeg

1725491917649.jpeg

I think it's just the driver. Can those be replaced?
Hello,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. Please contact our customer service team at <solutions at mars-hydro dot com> (solutions@mars-hydro.com).

For a quicker resolution, kindly include your social media platform, ID, and a brief description of the issue. Our team typically responds within 24 working hours and will work to resolve your issue promptly.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,
Mars Hydro

我从亚马逊订购了一台 Mars SP3000R,昨天收到了。我真的很期待能够使用那盏灯,但我收到的那盏没有调光器。这盏灯很棒,但在 100% 功率下,它的亮度超过了我在 2' x 4' 帐篷中可以使用的亮度。

我可以将灯退回亚马逊,但是,如果我订购另一个,如何确保获得带有调光器的灯?

此外,SP3000R 的光输出量惊人,但 PPFD 图并不像我希望的那样均匀。使用两盏灯,我可以在大约 50% 的功率下运行它们,并获得大量光线和非常均匀的 PPFD 图。我知道高光照水平很重要,而且 R 的红色光谱在植物开花时会产生奇效——这就是我想使用 SP300R 的原因。

为了平衡 PPFD 图,我有 2020 年购买的 SP3000。我打算用它来平衡光照水平,而不是购买第二盏 R 灯。

Mars 愿意借给我一台 SP3000R 来满足我即将种植的植物的需求吗?坦率地说,两台 SP3000R 是最佳解决方案,但我宁愿不多花 300 美元。如果 Mars 愿意借给我一台额外的 SP3000R,我非常愿意写下结果。

我想要实现的目标的详细信息都写在这本成长日志中。

感谢您的帮助!
1725491902605.jpeg

1725491917649.jpeg
Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you,

The SP series we shipped before did not come with a dimmer box. You may have received this batch of goods, but the ones we will purchase later are equipped with a dimmer box.

Please send me a private message with your order number and other information and we will re-send a dimmer box to you.

can you specify how the timer is programmed to achieve optimal exposure during the different periods of growth and flower
Hello, you can watch these two videos about timer setting👇

Reset dimmer box➡️
Set time zone➡️

Hello,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. Please contact our customer service team at <solutions at mars-hydro dot com> (solutions@mars-hydro.com).

For a quicker resolution, kindly include your social media platform, ID, and a brief description of the issue. Our team typically responds within 24 working hours and will work to resolve your issue promptly.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,
Mars Hydro
Thank you. I reached out to the address above.
Looks like a girl's gonna have to get her hands dirty ⚖️💰 ..

:lot-o-toke:

received the pro app from Mars and it will not connect with either the fc 3000 evo or the fc 4800 evo 2024 editions :(.

reset the lights, the blinked 3 times - no connection on either light via bluetooth or wifi despite the router and modem being less than 15-20 feet away. bummed. usb dongle comes on - just won't connect!

BTW - everything works under the old app - just doesn't work on the new pro app.

received the pro app from Mars and it will not connect with either the fc 3000 evo or the fc 4800 evo 2024 editions :(.

reset the lights, the blinked 3 times - no connection on either light despite the router and modem being less than 15-20 feet away. bummed. usb dongle comes on - just won't connect!
You could try using your phones blue tooth and see if it’s working , the lights Bluetooth.

If so after that would be making sure what your trying to connect to accepts the Bluetooth low energy ( ble) protocol.

Enjoy

the new app does not connect via bluetooth, the old app works fine and connects via bluetooth
Perhaps
it works under the old app just does not connect under the new PRO app, So it does produce a signal the old app can connect with.

well that’s a good thing I guess , the light part is working.

Perhaps MarsHydro has changed the protocol in there new app , this would be for them to answer.

There site says to mail with screen shots and all the info about your set up for an answer.
That’s the next step I guess .

Perhaps

well that’s a good thing I guess , the light part is working.

Perhaps MarsHydro has changed the protocol in there new app , this would be for them to answer.

There site says to mail with screen shots and all the info about your set up for an answer.
That’s the next step I guess .

Thanks for trying to help - appreciate it. Not really worried about it - I have wasted enough time on it but wanted to check it out in comparison to the ac infinity app and I kind of just wanted to let them know it wasn't working (connecting) on the pro app for these 2 lights I mentioned for some odd reason. I don't really see a reason (for me) to adjust my lights via an app anyway as I typically set them using a light meter BUT was interested in using the timer function.

BBB

reset the lights, the blinked 3 times - no connection on either light via bluetooth or wifi despite the router and modem being less than 15-20 feet away. bummed. usb dongle comes on - just won't connect!

BTW - everything works under the old app - just doesn't work on the new pro app.
it works under the old app just does not connect under the new PRO app, So it does produce a signal the old app can connect with. same with both lights so it must be the app
the new app does not connect via bluetooth, the old app works fine and connects via bluetooth
helpful report

in software terms this is last stable release version

Thanks for trying to help - appreciate it. Not really worried about it - I have wasted enough time on it but wanted to check it out in comparison to the ac infinity app and I kind of just wanted to let them know it wasn't working (connecting) on the pro app for these 2 lights I mentioned for some odd reason. I don't really see a reason (for me) to adjust my lights via an app anyway as I typically set them using a light meter BUT was interested in using the timer function.

BBB
When they first offer the app I had my light connected , but at that time things were so new and the time feature was out to lunch so I didn’t bother and just used meter and timer to get it done.
Hopefully you will get a resolve from them.

Back
Top Bottom