Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

August is full of surprises PLUS something BIG is coming! šŸ”„

What could it beā“ Can you guess what's about to happen? šŸ¤ 

Drop your guesses below for a chance to WIN a mystery gift! šŸŽ šŸ‘‡

Hint āž” Mars Hydro

8bignews.jpg
šŸ–•

šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‚ It's time to celebrate Mars Hydro's 15th BIRTHDAY! šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‚

August is going to be the craziest month yet with all the deals, discounts, and giveaways we have planned to thank our amazing fans!

We're incredibly grateful for your support over the years. To give back, we're offering at least 15% off, 5x points, gifts with purchase, and unbelievable flash deals during our anniversary celebration! This is going to be the wildest August ever! šŸŽŠ

Ends on: August 15th, 2024

Learn more āž” Celebrating 15 Years of Growth with Mars Hydro [Special Discounts & Coupons Just for You]

15th.1080-1080.jpg

just picked up the fc 4800 evo - waiting for it to arrive. Gonna use it to replace my veg space lighting 400w MH & CFL (starters) to see how it does. If I like it Might end up replacing my 2 600 hps's in the flower tent with one or two for that tent.

Hey folks

Was wondering if yous cud help me dip in my light intensity.
I'm running marshydro fce 6500 and have it set at 30% and at 20inches from top colas.
My plants are coming to end of week 8 and getting ready to flip in next week.
Just curious if I should have it set at higher setting. In this pic they look bit droopy, but that's just cuz I'd lights dimmed for few hrs after a fokier feed. Normally they will be praying good until about 2hrs before lights off. Some say this is a sign that u have hit maximum DLI, and that u should dim unito leaves are praying right up till lights off. I'm not sure, Is that bro science?
Thanks in advance for any feedback.. šŸ‘

IMG_20240825_121120.jpg

IMG_20240825_121009.jpg

Back
Top Bottom