Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

We’re here to celebrate Mars Hydro's 15th BIRTHDAY! 🎉🎂

We've created countless memories from day one, and the past dozen years have brought some of the best yet. 📝

We’re grateful for your support over the years. To show our appreciation, we’ve got some exciting activities lined up just for you! 🎁

Join Now ➡ Celebrating 15 Years of Growth with Mars Hydro [Special Discounts & Coupons Just for You]

15周年-视频封面(2).jpg
My birthday is 8/15 as well!

I ran organic for decades then a couple years with some drain to waist mixed in. After my first plant in DWC, I was sold. Every pot came out with the harvest and every seed or clone went in as DWC. Big, healthy, fast growing plants, with a fraction of the maintenance. Only draw back was needing a second carbon filter because the smell was so strong.

Guess which product model of the Mars Hydro FC-E series was used for this planting?🫣

Write your guess & we may surprise a winner who guessed it right with a surprise gift!🎁

Hint➡️FC-E Series LED Grow Lights

2.jpg

@Mars Hydro I need to win a contest or get a good coupon cuz my big mars hydro light idk what's going on w it. Im gonna take it apart and see if I can get it to light back up. It's the main grow light!!
I think it's just the driver. Can those be replaced?

Back
Top Bottom