Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thanks for trying to help - appreciate it. Not really worried about it - I have wasted enough time on it but wanted to check it out in comparison to the ac infinity app and I kind of just wanted to let them know it wasn't working (connecting) on the pro app for these 2 lights I mentioned for some odd reason. I don't really see a reason (for me) to adjust my lights via an app anyway as I typically set them using a light meter BUT was interested in using the timer function.

BBB
Hello there!
Deeply sorry for what happened to you. Don't worry. I'm here to help you to solve the issue. You can contact [solutions@mars-hydro.com] and attach an APP registration email or user ID. Our customer service will get back to you as soon as possible.

I have a Mars SP3000 that I bought in 2020 and I'd like to be able to control is using the iConnect Smart Controller. Can I purchase a dimmer that has that feature?
I have a Mars SP3000 that I bought in 2020 and I'd like to be able to control is using the iConnect Smart Controller. Can I purchase a dimmer that has that feature?
It is not certain whether it can be equipped at the moment.
Our customer service will contact you later to reply.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.

It is not certain whether it can be equipped at the moment.
Our customer service will contact you later to reply.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Hey is it somehow possible to convert the tube from the 4 Inch Inliner Fan into a smaller one? I dont really wanna have a thick tube across the room to the balcony door😂😂 i want to buy it but First i wanna know If its possible

🎉It's time to show your best growth!🎉

📸Publish your planting photos and let's see who will get the most likes!😼

View more➡️https://mars-hydro.com/fc-e1500-led-grow-light…#marshydro #bestgrow #growwithmarshydro

image.jpg

Hey is it somehow possible to convert the tube from the 4 Inch Inliner Fan into a smaller one? I dont really wanna have a thick tube across the room to the balcony door😂😂 i want to buy it but First i wanna know If its possible
Hello.
There is no smaller option available at the moment. If it is too small, it will also affect the airflow and noise level.

You will loose 10% of the CFM with a 4 to 3 inch reducer. You will also loose 3% for every 90deg turn. 8% for every 25 foot of pipe.

Dammn thats pretty accurate. How do you know that😂
I can second on the 3% per 90° it’s a ballpark figure but if I remember correctly it is 2% - 4%

I would think it’s more than 10% for the reduction but I’m just guessing here.

A quick search will tell us.

Pop over to googles

It’s says 10% - 15%. I would have thought more than that since it’s more than a 15% reduction on available space but looks like I was wrong.

Thanks for this info @Sativa1970

I can second on the 3% per 90° it’s a ballpark figure but if I remember correctly it is 2% - 4%

I would think it’s more than 10% for the reduction but I’m just guessing here.

A quick search will tell us.

Pop over to googles

It’s says 10% - 15%. I would have thought more than that since it’s more than a 15% reduction on available space but looks like I was wrong.

Thanks for this info @Sativa1970
OK good to know! If i think about it correctly the tube will only have 1 small Turn (maybe 45°) and the Rest will be straight along the wall.

@Mars Hydro thanks for being a sponsor in 420 Magazine and thanks for making such great equipment. I managed to wiggle and work the wires someofeverywhichway and the thing came back on completely 💝.

⚡"It's AliVe!!!!!"⚡

Much Love Mars Hydro Whoop Whoop 💕

@Mars Hydro thanks for being a sponsor in 420 Magazine and thanks for making such great equipment. I managed to wiggle and work the wires someofeverywhichway and the thing came back on completely 💝.

⚡"It's AliVe!!!!!"⚡

Much Love Mars Hydro Whoop Whoop 💕
Which light was this jiggi? Please be careful if it was a loose connection with the wires. That seems to work loose and become a big fire hazard 🙏

I have just repaired mine as the connection between the driver and light was loose. I can link you to a solid replacement connector If needed. I'm sure you or your fella would be able to replace.

Old connector
PXL_20240903_190703839.jpg

PXL_20240903_210828222.jpg

New connector (not quick release)
PXL_20240910_170909280.jpg
PXL_20240910_171103208.jpg

Lights lights lights 3000 & 4800

PXL_20240910_171227592.jpg

Back
Top Bottom