Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

They keep pretty much everything stocked in their US warehouse in cali. Idk if they have another warehouse in the US or not but I'm doubting it though I could be wrong.

We have two warehouses in the USA, California and New York. :cheer:

I wish you could receive your bag soon. We have no them in foreign warehouses, so my colleague sent it to you by China post from China, it will take longer shipping time. :cheer:

Oh I'm not complaining and completely understand. It hasn't been long at all its just now been 6 days. Once it hits the US it'll only take a few days more than likely.

It has no style, and the logo couldn't get any bigger I don't think. Overall it's just straight up plain and boring. It might work, and be cheap at the same time. So that's great. All I was saying was that it was ugly as F lol. I can't see buying this over the competitors.

Thanks for your opinion MrFortwenty. We pay more attention to its purpose not its outward appearance at this stage. :thanks:

They were going for something entirely discreet because tons of their business is for discreet customers... I was also suggesting to them that they also make a bag that's more spiced up for people who do not need to be discreet and pump out a few different designs so the discreet people get the discreet bags and people in legal states that want a pimped out bag with MMJ leaves well so be it lol or obviously a few other designs. I mean I think the entire point of this bag was to make it look like some generic bag that's holding something non discreet and it can easily slip in pockets. I also think making a bag that can hold a full ounce would be nice too though I personally like the smaller one. The fact that you think it's just straight up plain and boring and an ugly ass bag are the same reasons it can be carried out in public discreetly. I hope they make more flashy bags for legal MMJ users down the road as well but for what they were going for I'd say they hit the goal depending on price.

I'm not saying you are wrong at all I'm just saying that's what they were going after. They do have plenty of potential to spice up the bags in the future or offer custom designs for a fee. When I look up other discreet MMJ bags they are all plain and boring too then there's an entirely different market that practically screams I'm carrying ganja lol. I'll quit bugging you though I just wanted to put my thoughts out I'm not trying to harass you for your views.

Your opinion is very reasonable and useful :thanks:
This is our first design, so it could not meet all people's demands, I believe more perfect different bags will be available soon with the help of you.

Oh I'm not complaining and completely understand. It hasn't been long at all its just now been 6 days. Once it hits the US it'll only take a few days more than likely.

:high-five: :thanks:

if you don't need to be discret - Why would you want a smell-proof bag? The more boring the better if you ask me :)

Reasonable :thanks:

We have two warehouses in the USA, California and New York. :cheer:

Thanks, I just always noticed mine seems to come from Cali even though it's further away from me as I'm closer to the east coast, but it's pretty much a straight shot so it makes sense to come from Cali for me.

My Apple Jack appeared to have hermied on me but she's looking so sexy I'm going to continue growing her because I'm lot doing another grow after for a couple months anyhow and a few seeds never hurt anyone. It came from a pound of ganja that only had 3 seeds... I figured there was a 50/50 chance it would hermie considering its mother plant probably hermied to produce her. But the smoke was great and I like this plant it's a hardy plant and I know the strain on it. I'll probably just keep her in a separate area under a non mars related light as I don't want to have to open up all my panels and give them a cleaning again so soon. The light ill be using doesn't have a case in it so I can just wipe it down also I don't want to take that lunch wattage from my tent. Once it grows for a while and I see how bad of a hermie it is I may toss it back into the tent with the other bagseed granted it's not terribly ridden with male parts. Because by then my SQ will be harvested and I won't have to worry about a bunch of immature seeds if it is a had hermie. Horrible pictures but she's moving along great minus well being a typical teenager in the LGBT community that doesn't know what sex they want to be.
851b876ccd766f4db9567d1d8c01b0a6.jpg
dd666491c811d15f2eb80d3f5c4baeaa.jpg
171f692c7290bc850b689b32d7dac4e3.jpg
it's been a few days now and she hasn't grown clusters in going to keep watching and when she does I'll be moving her.

Special Queens are trucking along still too.
277fca44538d5a818ef2f3fd67193b8d.jpg
501a5aef5139e1e3c33ff0f1c57f111c.jpg
f7c09eb3238c273b46c638dc32b7c94c.jpg
the
493f9ae29533b01df842beaff5783f7b.jpg
65b137883b0b18ff702eb41308f76d75.jpg
9adf14204559107bee6e626c2fdfc276.jpg
cc47f1f45a2f8eaee5164718075023c4.jpg
5ab28bbd13b1877db80255014d5cc422.jpg
b305c6461f0b0be4f552cf708833dd6e.jpg
b03dd766b37a9e43c9da07e427114d03.jpg
1df4db4eb832446f62970b3ebf7d7944.jpg
9cae5a7f1b98ad19e4412421d897991a.jpg
not quiet filled out as well as hoped but it's the strain imo it doesn't grow very large Colas that's why its a 3$ seed from the seed bank. I'm hoping this LSD gives me some nice sized buds when I pop it later this year.

You mean to tell me that you wouldn't prefer to discreetly walk around with this?
b4586affa975a2f8141bdfd2bbeb9dce.jpg
it's only 70$... I may just be getting old or something because a lot of the discreet bags I see online look pretty similar minus a lot of them are not as thick and padded. I do see nice ones too but they stick out and are expensive in my opinion... Who wants everyone and their mother looking at the "style'n" bag full of weed attracting attention to it and asking where it can be bought at.. lol. I'd rather be considered the nerd carrying for the fanny pack thing.

:thanks: I also think the purpose of bags is more important than the appearance for the users.

:thanks: I also think the purpose of bags is more important than the appearance for the users.

For some not all as there is a very large legal market of people that prefer stylish versus discreet because they have no reason to be discreet minus preventing getting robbed. That's why I personally think offering custom styled bags as an option would also be a great idea... Say someone wants a ganja leaf pattern or maybe a little pattern of mars hydro LED's and their grower name tag "Ledguy" for example in the center for example and the logo could go on the back and just charge a fee for the custom design. I know that's a bad explanation but even just offering a few random patterns maybe some abstract and some logo designs of stuff like gangja leaves, ganja plants, ganja buds, and maybe bongs or joints or bong and joint designs together even little small Mars Hydro led lamps all over the bag shininga purple light on a cannabis plant in a small pot lol. Some people like their bags to have designs and not everyone has to be as discreet. Though a good portion do need to be discreet and I'd bet this bag would sell the most.

9cae5a7f1b98ad19e4412421d897991a.jpg
not quiet filled out as well as hoped but it's the strain imo it doesn't grow very large Colas that's why its a 3$ seed from the seed bank. I'm hoping this LSD gives me some nice sized buds when I pop it later this year.

This is still beautiful, you will get what you expect :thanks: :goodjob:

Thanks, I just always noticed mine seems to come from Cali even though it's further away from me as I'm closer to the east coast, but it's pretty much a straight shot so it makes sense to come from Cali for me.

My Apple Jack appeared to have hermied on me but she's looking so sexy I'm going to continue growing her because I'm lot doing another grow after for a couple months anyhow and a few seeds never hurt anyone. It came from a pound of ganja that only had 3 seeds... I figured there was a 50/50 chance it would hermie considering its mother plant probably hermied to produce her. But the smoke was great and I like this plant it's a hardy plant and I know the strain on it. I'll probably just keep her in a separate area under a non mars related light as I don't want to have to open up all my panels and give them a cleaning again so soon. The light ill be using doesn't have a case in it so I can just wipe it down also I don't want to take that lunch wattage from my tent. Once it grows for a while and I see how bad of a hermie it is I may toss it back into the tent with the other bagseed granted it's not terribly ridden with male parts. Because by then my SQ will be harvested and I won't have to worry about a bunch of immature seeds if it is a had hermie. Horrible pictures but she's moving along great minus well being a typical teenager in the LGBT community that doesn't know what sex they want to be.
851b876ccd766f4db9567d1d8c01b0a6.jpg
dd666491c811d15f2eb80d3f5c4baeaa.jpg
171f692c7290bc850b689b32d7dac4e3.jpg
it's been a few days now and she hasn't grown clusters in going to keep watching and when she does I'll be moving her.

Good luck :Namaste:

For some not all as there is a very large legal market of people that prefer stylish versus discreet because they have no reason to be discreet minus preventing getting robbed. That's why I personally think offering custom styled bags as an option would also be a great idea... Say someone wants a ganja leaf pattern or maybe a little pattern of mars hydro LED's and their grower name tag "Ledguy" for example in the center for example and the logo could go on the back and just charge a fee for the custom design. I know that's a bad explanation but even just offering a few random patterns maybe some abstract and some logo designs of stuff like gangja leaves, ganja plants, ganja buds, and maybe bongs or joints or bong and joint designs together even little small Mars Hydro led lamps all over the bag shininga purple light on a cannabis plant in a small pot lol. Some people like their bags to have designs and not everyone has to be as discreet. Though a good portion do need to be discreet and I'd bet this bag would sell the most.

I understand the stylish bads for people in legal state will be more popular, I keep your suggestion in my mind. :thanks:

Hey everyone, I have a couple reflectors alo, not the 144, but 2 of the 96. They work pretty good, but I have been talking to Mars about an Idea I have. Hopefully they will make it and it would be great for growers and more cost efficient than alot of others. Also something other companies don't offer for lights.
Who wants to see a new type of light from Mars that works as good or better than those $1200-$1500 lights other people sell for less?

Back
Top Bottom