Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi Sara First off I love Mars Hydro, I have a Mars 2-900 and it performs so well hoping to do my first journal very soon! Do you have a link for the bags for purchase?

Thanks for supporting us Jojo83.

We only sent few pcs of bags to test and send few pcs of bags to Germany warehouse to sell it. They are on the way.
We have not put it in the website. When it is available, I will inform you. :thanks:

Next line is on it's way. Special skunk,Durban poison,critical mass,and a hybrid critical mass I made and a couple of my no name strains
3eeb0b3f11a573b47eab5eb808616f82.jpg

It is healthy :cheer:

I'm not German . but alas it's fine as I was very generously selected to try one out and give my opinion on it over at GC. Should already be in the mail on the way and I'm definitely excited to share my thoughts on it when I receive it. Ill probably end up talking a couple family members/friends into buying some especially if you do actually design a bag that's around half a gallon or so that away you can stash an entire ounce or so when buying weed and transporting it home. But like I said I grow so I prefer the smaller bags myself for transporting smaller amounts to share and match with friends. My names generic(and some numbers that I can't remember) on GC.

:thanks: My another colleague is in charge of GC. Welcome to sharing your test results here with us.

Your lights are very near with each other Ledguy47. :thanks:

You are telling me.... Haha 500W is a lot for a 4x2x4 and it's staying relatively cool though I'm not worried I have my intake blowing on them.
67d436c78b340a6532050623eee20f1a.jpg
all those reds are from the ECO49 haha... I had no idea at all how much more red it had until I put it next to a 300.

Finally got everything how I want it
3292783d54cc7c1e1780eee374068d9c.jpg

Will it cost you too much electricity bill LedGuy 74?

Nah 500W for 12 hours a day isn't to bad. It adds up more when I have to run A/C and heat obviously but I'd run those anyway so it's pretty irrelevant. It's more or less all I use... I dont have a television don't use cooking appliances in here and I do not have a frig lol.. So i think it's pretty frugal.

hey guys and girls:laughtwo:, sarah:love:
a friend of mine is growing these, he keeps telling me that he doesnt believe his plants look good......what do you guys think????
IMG_20180202_161518.jpg

grown with mars2 1600 .... 2 week in flower:thanks:

They are healthy and bushy, lets see how many beautiful buds will come :thanks:

I'm a professional music producer and have spend most of my life in studio recording bands - and my own bands. I also have worked a lot with video, espcecially music video's. After I moved, the first thing I put up was the growing gear, the camera gear came up not long ago and the next thing to unpack is the recording studio

You are not only a growers but also a artist with these professional devices :thumb:

hey guys and girls:laughtwo:, sarah:love:
a friend of mine is growing these, he keeps telling me that he doesnt believe his plants look good......what do you guys think????
IMG_20180202_161518.jpg

grown with mars2 1600 .... 2 week in flower:thanks:

Tell your "friend" "wink wink".. that the grow is going great... Maybe do a defoliation over the period of a week or two to open up more sites.

Looks great and my first comment was just a joke.

Just noticed someone else already told you to defoliate but yeah just take your time don't take to much off at once. I find myself picking a few off every couple of days.

Half a kg of Train Wreck dried buds

Another 700-800 grams in the livingroom drying :)

20180205_105246.jpg

Back
Top Bottom