Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Think that should kick ass in my little space
420-magazine-mobile1120478287.jpg
what is the heat like???

Thanks for asking Sara :) im still very sick. Think it's going to be a while before I get back at full strength. But i am getting better every day. I got an email from Mars Hydro asking about me. That was very thoughtful and appreciated. The mail said mars would send me a little gift :) that made me so much curious.

Thanks for caring! That's what makes Mars Hydro a good company. They care about the customers, the plants, the results and their growers. That's nice :)
Boss Led sent me 700 pounds worth of free leds lights now that's what I call a free gift

I have only ever got something free since I have started buying equipment. I had my light New for £98 and he is giving me £10 of my next one. And because I wrote a slamming review on his store he gave me a pair of hangers hahaha "FREE HANGERS" well I'm happy anyways lol

I have only ever got something free since I have started buying equipment. I had my light New for £98 and he is giving me £10 of my next one. And because I wrote a slamming review on his store he gave me a pair of hangers hahaha "FREE HANGERS" well I'm happy anyways lol
Pleased for u it's nice to get stuff for free every once in a while granted I've bought over 10 leds from same company so they have had plenty of money from me plus I advertise there lights with my awesome plants can't beat free publicity

I'm trying not to promote the light! But the seller who trade the light deserved a award !! Can not fault German work ethic. And yes your totally right the public actually decide. And as this is my first ever try at this on a budget. I'm happy with my £98 lol

See it's that big plastic bowl on the light that's putting me off. I hate cleaning plastic !!!!! Does anyone know the actual power draw from the wall???? And what's the heat like could I put two in a small space and not make ass brownies!!!!???? Hahaha

Thanks for asking Sara :) im still very sick. Think it's going to be a while before I get back at full strength. But i am getting better every day. I got an email from Mars Hydro asking about me. That was very thoughtful and appreciated. The mail said mars would send me a little gift :) that made me so much curious.

Thanks for caring! That's what makes Mars Hydro a good company. They care about the customers, the plants, the results and their growers. That's nice :)

Christmas will come, will you have a vacation or you need stay at home to take care of your health and pants?

It's actually more than one grams per watt in soil. Very fucking good. I think the COB is the best Mars Hydro lamp so far.

This may not be true for every strain, but I observed i would get an incredible even canopy with this lamp. Like it told the plants to stretch that far but not a mm more. That's interesting.

Best spread I've seen in a lamp. Perfect for everything I tried so far. Just wish I had 3 more

Your girls like Mars COB very much :thumb: we sold all COB in Canada warehouse, few pcs left in the USA and UK warehouse.

Should send me one to test here in the ?? Haha My 5000 stone head friends on FB may love you for it lol HAHAHA yes I am one of them countries

Im ordered Eco49 this Monday, hope to arrive in this week.

Thanks for supporting Mars Hydro. :thanks:I think you will receive parcel this week. Usually it takes 3--5 days to ship parcel from our warehouse to you. Did you get tracking No.?

Boss Led sent me 700 pounds worth of free leds lights now that's what I call a free gift

Wish our company could send some meaningful gifts to show Chinese special gifts.

Yeah, i got the tracking yesterday

Great, you had better keep an eye on shipment, sometimes the tracking No. won't work. If anything happens, you can contact with sales in advance to avoid losing parcel.

She is girl scout cookies. That's a 57L pot she is beautiful. I rescued her and needed a good non expensive light. So had to buy mine. No mention of the name MR 420 lol

Should send me one to test here in the ?? Haha My 5000 stone head friends on FB may love you for it lol HAHAHA yes I am one of them countries

May I know your FB link? I am not in charge of FB, but I can recommend you to my colleague who is in charge of FB.

I am going to put another light in there the same light that's in there. For £98 I can not afford not to buy it

She is girl scout cookies. That's a 57L pot she is beautiful. I rescued her and needed a good non expensive light. So had to buy mine. No mention of the name MR 420 lol

:thanks: You rescued your girls and help her grow well. How many years you have grown?

Never. This is my first time. But I love to read

Back
Top Bottom