Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

4 Mars Pro II 80, plants grow with them
1168.png

Let me start by saying I have not used the Eco series of lights. I have used the old style 300 (which the eco is an upgrade) as well as the Mars II 400 and 900 and the Epi320. If the Eco performs as well or better then the old 300, you will be fine for 1 or 2 small plants. The problem with small plants, is they turn into big plants, and 1 may not be enough for a larger plant. :circle-of-love::peace:

The problem with the old300 is its too hot. Everything about the way its built seems to be counter intuitive in regards to getting the heat out and away from the unit as effectively as possible with the exhisting components. Its easy to fix. I just got these cause I saw em on here and everybody loved em. Now I find out they suck and I need to upgrade$$$$$$? I run two mars300 in a 27x50 inch space with no exhaust or intake fans running for the room. The warm air escapes through the exhaust even when its not running and air enters under the door. The cool air enters low and rises to the openings on the sides of the lights where it is drawn in and over the heat sink then up and out the top. Take out the glass and flip the cooling fan over. CAREFULLY score the silicone around the glass and bend up the four tabs mine popped right out. Bend the tabs back down. Dont fight the one little ziptie you will need to remove it, two screws flip fan. Make sure its seated no pinched wires. Re secure the wire. Route the two wires with connectors to the outside away from the fan when re assembling.
420-magazine-mobile1993749752.jpg
420-magazine-mobile30141845.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1575025088.jpg
420-magazine-mobile444759504.jpg

Got more than 100 grams out of the 6 Jack Herer autos I put under the COB in 6 liter air pots. There is a little more left to dry and also a loveryder that haven't been harvested yet.

That is much more than expected when we consider pot size and the fact that this isn't the best genetics. I also constantly let them dry out to the point of almost dying between waterings. I never take autos seriously. So all this considered I'm actually very impressed.

Next round the lamp has been allowed to enter the next level. This round will be in modified Wilma dripper/dwc hybrid inside a 80x80x160 tent. That should show us the full potential of what this lamp can do.

Strain will be Sensi seeds Big-Bud. My beautiful purple pheno. So the COB will get the honor of producing my next batch of sleeping medicine :)

Ended up with a shitload of these small Jack buds :) small plants, small buds.
But good smoke. Stony stuff.

420-magazine-mobile2012550540.jpg

Got more than 100 grams out of the 6 Jack Herer autos I put under the COB in 6 liter air pots. There is a little more left to dry and also a loveryder that haven't been harvested yet.

That is much more than expected when we consider pot size and the fact that this isn't the best genetics. I also constantly let them dry out to the point of almost dying between waterings. I never take autos seriously. So all this considered I'm actually very impressed.

Next round the lamp has been allowed to enter the next level. This round will be in modified Wilma dripper/dwc hybrid inside a 80x80x160 tent. That should show us the full potential of what this lamp can do.

Strain will be Sensi seeds Big-Bud. My beautiful purple pheno. So the COB will get the honor of producing my next batch of sleeping medicine :)

Ended up with a shitload of these small Jack buds :) small plants, small buds.
But good smoke. Stony stuff.

420-magazine-mobile2012550540.jpg

They are having a great time with Mars COB lights. :thanks:
Did you feel better now, Deville, I did not see you for long time. My boss cares your health and asked you to take good care of yourself.

Looks good deville . that's not bad with autos. I didn't have much luck with autos. Good to see you back, hope your feeling better.

If you try autos many times, you will acquire more experience to grow better.:circle-of-love:

I have a MarsHydro grow tent, it's 70x70x160 centimeters.

:thanks: Which light are you using? Welcome to joining in 420 and this thread

They are having a great time with Mars COB lights. :thanks:
Did you feel better now, Deville, I did not see you for long time. My boss cares your health and asked you to take good care of yourself.
Thanks for asking Sara :) im still very sick. Think it's going to be a while before I get back at full strength. But i am getting better every day. I got an email from Mars Hydro asking about me. That was very thoughtful and appreciated. The mail said mars would send me a little gift :) that made me so much curious.

Thanks for caring! That's what makes Mars Hydro a good company. They care about the customers, the plants, the results and their growers. That's nice :)

Looks good deville . that's not bad with autos. I didn't have much luck with autos. Good to see you back, hope your feeling better.
It's actually more than one grams per watt in soil. Very fucking good. I think the COB is the best Mars Hydro lamp so far.

This may not be true for every strain, but I observed i would get an incredible even canopy with this lamp. Like it told the plants to stretch that far but not a mm more. That's interesting.

Best spread I've seen in a lamp. Perfect for everything I tried so far. Just wish I had 3 more

Back
Top Bottom