Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Maybe they will send us a pair for a grow off lol

Maybe they will send us a pair for a grow off lol
I'm game to try that dude 25 oz from 3 blue dream is my record so far but hoping this scrog gets 16 oz from one plant
0b80222849a96bd9b09c61859d9eb72c.jpg
714d8523be093eaeafb29c44f245b6d8.jpg

Same here!!! Lots of knowledge and no experience. That's why I am here. To learn!!!! And maybe get some help to do something amazing :-D

Just look at my first attempt!!! Lots of knowledge to build a room! Just needed good lads like Maddabber, intheshead,rooster and many others here to help me with the basics.
Yes IV gone overboard with pot size lol. 57L
420-magazine-mobile1292124791.jpg
And ohhhhh I forgot I added co2 and raised temps to 79.4°f. let's see yea????

Same here!!! Lots of knowledge and no experience. That's why I am here. To learn!!!! And maybe get some help to do something amazing :-D

You started to grow :thumb: it is illegal in China to grow or I must have a try

Just look at my first attempt!!! Lots of knowledge to build a room! Just needed good lads like Maddabber, intheshead,rooster and many others here to help me with the basics.
Yes IV gone overboard with pot size lol. 57L
420-magazine-mobile1292124791.jpg
And ohhhhh I forgot I added co2 and raised temps to 79.4°f. let's see yea????

A good start, you have chance to apply what you learnt to the real life :thumb:

I have a plan for her!!! For more room that's why I thought of the COB led by mars. But I have a deal on another 600w so looking forward to putting them both over her . ViVa la girl scout cookies hahaha
Keep it green everyone and merry Christmas lol

I'm still buying one tho HAHAHA. For my little room :-D

I have a plan for her!!! For more room that's why I thought of the COB led by mars. But I have a deal on another 600w so looking forward to putting them both over her . ViVa la girl scout cookies hahaha
Keep it green everyone and merry Christmas lol

May I know your grow size?

I'm still buying one tho HAHAHA. For my little room :-D

Your grow space is small, one light can help you cover your girls well and help you save cost :cheer:

Hi, JE3Z I'm new and I am realising that LEDs are the future of growing, do you also recommend the Mars Hydro brand I need to make the jump from HPS✌️

Hi Johnsy, welcome to joining in 420 and joining our thread. May I know your grow size, HPS draw power, budget, I will recommend a suitable light for your reference.

LED is the way forward dude. There are so many to choose from. But as you can see for a non expensive light the Mars is awesome. You get results and good results .
Keep it green Legend out!!!!

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using 420

Back
Top Bottom