Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Growing under MarsproII 80 and reflector 48
Tony--5.jpeg

Hi Smokesara, can you PM me on here? I have a little problem with my light...I'm not sure if I'm allowed to PM on here yet lol

Your Posts is less than 50, so I can not PM you, could you email me your light pictures when you turn on switches and turn off switches? It will be much appreciated if you can also send me your payment records with your shipping information there, thanks in advance. My email: 420flower@mars-hydro.com

Bomb Seeds Grow

Ice on the left & Berry on the right. Getting near the end of veg under an Epistar 160.

day_51_tent.jpg

Ian

20171213_171745_Burst01.jpg

So I found out what the problem was. Noticed today that one of the fans wasn't working on the burnout reflector. The burnt blues are mostly on the side without fan cooling. Pretty disappointing for a fan to fail after 13 months of use, and that the chips are that vulnerable. Really increases the value of my new LED with all passive cooling. Still can't believe the shenanigans I had to go through in this thread to not even get an answer or help troubleshooting the problem. You'd think an experienced customer service worker would see my picture and suspect a dead fan or offer some free troubleshooting. Sending replacement LED's wouldn't have even solved the problem in this case so I think you really failed here Smokesara.

I’ll be traveling to my Dads for Christmas only see family once or twice a year.

Merry Christmas to you and your Dads, I also see family once or twice a year. I am far from my hometown.

Bomb Seeds Grow

Ice on the left & Berry on the right. Getting near the end of veg under an Epistar 160.

day_51_tent.jpg

Ian

They will be into flowering stage soon:thumb:

20171213_171745_Burst01.jpg

So I found out what the problem was. Noticed today that one of the fans wasn't working on the burnout reflector. The burnt blues are mostly on the side without fan cooling. Pretty disappointing for a fan to fail after 13 months of use, and that the chips are that vulnerable. Really increases the value of my new LED with all passive cooling. Still can't believe the shenanigans I had to go through in this thread to not even get an answer or help troubleshooting the problem. You'd think an experienced customer service worker would see my picture and suspect a dead fan or offer some free troubleshooting. Sending replacement LED's wouldn't have even solved the problem in this case so I think you really failed here Smokesara.

Could you PM me your address, consignee and phone No.? I will send you free fan and leds to replace them on Tuesday. It will be much appreciated if you can send me picture when you turn off the switches and send me a video to show the fan that does not work. Our factory need get picture and video to confirm problem, then arrange shipment of accessory. Thanks in advance.

Could you PM me your address, consignee and phone No.? I will send you free fan and leds to replace them on Tuesday. It will be much appreciated if you can send me picture when you turn off the switches and send me a video to show the fan that does not work. Our factory need get picture and video to confirm problem, then arrange shipment of accessory. Thanks in advance.

No thanks lol. Don't ship a fan across the world that I can pick up locally. Just make your products reliable. Pay attention to your customers and their problems. Don't just jump to bury negative feedback and wash your hands of a problem. You should have been able to detect the problem from the picture in my first post, yet 5 pages of dialog and a week later and you put literally no effort toward diagnosis. You asked for the wattage, payment info, etc but still couldn't solve it. All you offered was a bullsh*t answer about vague material compositions, and a copy/paste PM to start the RMA process. This thread and your service are a joke. Your website is a lie and your products are cheap and unreliable to survive through the warranty period.

Back
Top Bottom