Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

A big ol thank you from me as well! These are indeed awesome!
420-magazine-mobile1479978037.jpg

LED is the way forward dude. There are so many to choose from. But as you can see for a non expensive light the Mars is awesome. You get results and good results .
Keep it green Legend out!!!!

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using 420

:thanks:We have own factory in China, so we can offer customers very competitive price and upgrade our led technology as customers' feedback.

I know all about it rooster... I had other glasses first but the mars ones are spot on

I wish we can send some special gifts to our growers. At this stage, we only have glasses and Yoyo. Will you have a vacation for Christmas?

I'm still buying one tho HAHAHA. For my little room :-D

I recommended proII80 or COB to your little room. ProII 80 is more powerful than COB, COB without any noise and it uses best chips: Osram&Cree, each has its advantage.:high-five:

Hey Sara did you have any luck with the grow store?

Thanks for your caring, I contacted with that store, but we did not have further progress. I think the store owner will be busy with Christmas. I will contact with him again after the festival.:thanks:

I wear prescription glasses the mars glasses fit over them perfectly. I needed these and should have already bought a pair.

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom