Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Both of my Marsll 1200's are still doing good so far and I would recommend them to any grower on a budget or if you are a new grower and need a good light that won't break the bank then Mars is great for beginners. They will definitely grow some nice quality bud. Thank you Sara and Mars Hydro for great customer service. ..️

:thanks: MarsII1200 helped many growers to grow well, it is a pity we won't produce MarsII1200 and 700 after we sell them all in stock. We will till produce MarsII400, 900 and 1600. Next year, upgraded marsII will be in the market. :cheer:

Commercial grow! plants grow with 77 Mars II 1600
1600.png

Happy holidays Sara

The same to you. We had 3 days holiday, now we are back for work. Next Feb., we will have at least 7 days holiday for Spring Festival

Very nice, always good to get a few days off

Yes, it is good thing for a short vacation. Last year, I lost my job for several month. It is very boring at home and toilsome to find a new job.

I hate changing jobs, I like routine.

Me too, I will work for Mars Hydro all the time. There are many good colleagues and customers.

You have a dream job most of the time.

:thanks:I am always happy and busy with my job, but I only know few knowledge about growing, I am learning.

Start growing you some strawberries.

I think I have no time to take care of them, because I must go out 6:40am to office and come back home 8pm. I will grow them after I am retired, haha :circle-of-love:

Retire in Mexico and grow fields of marijuana .

Is it legal to grow marijuana in Mexico? Maybe 30 or 40 years later, it will be legal to grow it in China.

Is it legal to grow marijuana in Mexico? Maybe 30 or 40 years later, it will be legal to grow it in China.

No clue lol not like it matters anyhow as most of the cops are dirty... It would definitely benefit said person growing to bribe policia lol.

lol give them 10% of the outdoor harvest and don't mention to them about the dank indoors you'll have going with the mars hydro lights . .

Hell I follow a few outdoor grow journals from Mexico growers one of which does it in a garden next to his home.

No clue lol not like it matters anyhow as most of the cops are dirty... It would definitely benefit said person growing to bribe policia lol.

lol give them 10% of the outdoor harvest and don't mention to them about the dank indoors you'll have going with the mars hydro lights . .

Hell I follow a few outdoor grow journals from Mexico growers one of which does it in a garden next to his home.

Will you still grow if recreational growing becomes legal? One of stores told me as the recreational legal, cannabis will become cheaper and it will reduce the ability for people to grow at their homes.

Back
Top Bottom