Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hey, we got many suggestions to remove sides doors of tents, thank you.
Should we remove side doors of large tents and small tents or just remove side doors of small tents and keep large tents' side doors?:welcome:
My large Mars hydro tent doesn't have side doors now. I wish it did. 4x8 tent should have them

My large Mars hydro tent doesn't have side doors now. I wish it did. 4x8 tent should have them

:thanks: Should we keep side doors of tent4x4 and 5x5?

4.5x4x8
420-magazine-mobile1265842420.jpg

It is hard to ship the goods. When we ship tents, we can fold it.

All the falures I can find on the 300 lead back to heat related failures. It seems as though pumping hot air over the heat sink and into the rest of the unit and overheating EVERYTHING is a much better idea than mine which is to follow the natural convection characteristics of heat and moving it up and out.

Do you till have problem about dealing with heat problem?

Hi all I have a question about to plant to light ratio . I have a 3x3x6 tent and I picked up the mars hydro 480w. How many plants do you think jj should do? I was going yyo just do 2 but I'm wondering if I should push to 3.

Thanks in advance!

I think it depends on how large you want to make your plants grow. If you grow small plants, you can grow three or more.
Do you see other growers' growing pictures here?

I had this problem also when I was growing in tents..I fixed it by letting in a bit more passive air...so, if you have a fan bringing air in..turn it up..if you don't..open up a few of the intake hole's and let a bit more air in

Some growers use two fans on the top and bottom to solve the heat problem.

Is there gonna be a closeout on the old mars600? I need to add to my light supply I like this light. I am still building up my grow and the 600 seems to fit my needs so far.

Mars600 is old light, we still produce it, but you had better choose better reflector or MarsII series, they have longer warranty and lifespan.

Here is an update on the Barney's Cookie Kush that was in that back of the tent. I pulled her out for her drench and took a few pics in regular light. She is 49 days since flip. Another week or so I think. She devolved some dark purple leaves. :circle-of-love::peace:

DSC_023234.JPG
DSC_024122.JPG
DSC_024027.JPG
DSC_023530.JPG

Beautiful plants :thanks: :circle-of-love:

Do you till have problem about dealing with heat problem?

Its winter so heat isn't really an issue right now. When I change over my two 300 units to a 600 I'm going to check the 300s and clean them out If needed. I saw one solution that showed the light needed service because it had become full of fruitflies they like the heat from the lights and the fan sucks them in.

Hey, may I know how you call light+tent? It is called grow kits or combo? We wrote grow kits on the website, but some people don't know its meaning.

If its only a light/tent then its a combo. If its has everything you need its a grow kit. This is where issues arrive, wording and interpretation. If you look up a cylinder head for a honda lawnmower engine the picture will show it and all the little parts that go with it,springs, rocker arms, valves ect. A line points to the part and reads
Cylinder head, comp.
A mechanic in the US would order that thinking he would get a complete cylinder head because in a US parts guide comp means complete. In the Asian/US translation comp stands for component. Meaning you would only be ordering the component, the bare head. Not a complete head you think you are ordering. Interpretation.

Four more big plants goin in the trash. Because of the laws here I dont grow many plants. When they change the laws,I have learned how to grow big plants fast, I can supply a large grow with big healthy girls very quickly. Till then I will continue my education and keep my grow small.
420-magazine-mobile1695689269.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1749692867.jpg

Learn cloning techniques

Back
Top Bottom