Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

My suggestion would be to include a scrog net with your tent's..It's something that I have found suits LED growing down to a T and can mean the difference of a plant giving you 2oz without to 5oz with

What material of scrog net we should use to avoid tent damaged?

Unfortunately, when you are running a perpetual garden with new plants going into flower every 2 weeks, a skrog does not help. :circle-of-love::peace:

It is reasonable :thumb:

After I get done with the bush I'm gonna try to go to a rotation with new seeds for more variety.
420-magazine-mobile654933113.jpg
it was 18'weeks to get this girl.

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us:high-five:

It will take you some time to deal with fruitflier. Will you open the light?

I opened the light and inspected it. Not much to see pretty simple. I removed the glass covering the leds and turned the fan over so it blows out the top. I ran it all day and monitored the temps. I bought a new lazer thermometer just for this. I have two of the 300 and both units showed the same temps. Since my lights are fairly new I am gonna modify them all I shouldn't have to replace these lights for years.

I dont wait till the gnats become a problem, I know there comin so all my gnat defence mechanisms stay in place at all times. Wont completely get rid of them but keeps the numbers down. I dont see swarms just a few.

What material of scrog net we should use to avoid tent damaged?

A heavy duty clear plastic would probably be best,This is one I have put together(as most scrogers do) but it would be better if you could buy one that suited the tent..they are available from places online but most are poor quality,I'm sure your engineer's could come up with something better
07-10-2017_1_2_.jpg

A heavy duty clear plastic would probably be best,This is one I have put together(as most scrogers do) but it would be better if you could buy one that suited the tent..they are available from places online but most are poor quality,I'm sure your engineer's could come up with something better
07-10-2017_1_2_.jpg

Clamp four cross pieces of tubing in a square where the bungees are fastened they could slide up and down, make the frame more rigid and you could fasten to them.

Just gettin started on these so into the backup grow space to veg for a while. Magnetic cutlery holder keeps em from spinnin.
420-magazine-mobile1647581723.jpg

A test for my modified Mars300 units.

Seems I didn't take enough antibiotics. So I am not feeling well at all. But I'm gonna beat this. Pity about the mars cup. Really wanted a new lamp…………

However. The video material I'm working on is still gonna happen. Looked at the timelapse shots yesterday. Not perfect but a good start. They're kinda dancing under the lights. Very beautiful. Will put it into a video format when I feel ok again.

Have some news from the main room. Think I'm gonna flip them to 12/12 on Sunday. Topped them today so the tiny clones can catch up with the bigger. Used 20 tops as clones. Made them all the same size this time. Gonna buy another 16 pot hydro system for the mars hydro tent and grow train wreck there as well.

Here's how it looked before topping. Shit mobile cam
420-magazine-mobile1498845226.jpg

After topping
420-magazine-mobile1050477248.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1244629988.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1760926910.jpg

Gonna move the dehumidifier in there when flowering begins. The garage is ready for harvest in about 4 days

I opened the light and inspected it. Not much to see pretty simple. I removed the glass covering the leds and turned the fan over so it blows out the top. I ran it all day and monitored the temps. I bought a new lazer thermometer just for this. I have two of the 300 and both units showed the same temps. Since my lights are fairly new I am gonna modify them all I shouldn't have to replace these lights for years.

Usually each of our lights can use at least 2 years. Led light only lose little light as the time goes, so you can still use them for long time.

Back
Top Bottom