Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thanks Sara! Your answer makes total sense to me and now I realized I asked the wrong question . I think what I really was trying to figure out is can I get a decent yield off three separate plants or if I want a good quality of each strain should I just concentrate on 2 plants. As I type this I know I'm asking some very subjective question. Sorry.

You can grow different strains, I saw others grow different several strains, some grow well and some can not. If you grow different several plants, you had less risk.

They're amazing Sara. Train Wreck from Green House Seeds is probably the best cannabis I've ever smoked. And the plants are so beautiful. Their colours during bloom is wow. They're so covered with crystals.

Can't wait to harvest main room :)

:thanks::thumb:

420-magazine-mobile445712965.jpg

Train Wreck with it's foxtailing genetic trait. So good

It is beautiful :cheer:

They are 14 weeks old, re-vegged clones. I held them back. They get full light and full strength nutes. Air flow is decent in this room I have exhaust and a fan movin the air.
420-magazine-mobile216911719.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1071933686.jpg

:thumb:

As much as you can give them without burning them, temps will be the limiting factor. I would start lowering your lights 2" a day.

Mars300 is less powerful and has glass, so it can keep nearer to plants than other Mars lights

I'd put 1 lamp over your clones and 3 lamps over this with some sort of scrog or opening out and flip it:thumb: How long has it been in the pot?

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom