Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hey Sara :)
420-magazine-mobile1366151539.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1407961661.jpg
420-magazine-mobile495960166.jpg
funnel the fire my friends

Cob update.

The jack herer autos are almost ready to harvest. They've been growing beautiful under the cob. Not the biggest yield, but soil and 6 liter pots are the limiting factor here, not the lamp.

I think this thing would kill it in dwc

420-magazine-mobile811189723.jpg

420-magazine-mobile249650261.jpg

Do you mean a lot of visitor's to your website stay for a while but don't order Sara? If so.It may be people comparing specifications with other manufacturers...par/lumens etc..When I bought my lamp from marshydro this was how I done my research and made my decision

They visited our website and don't know how to choose a suitable light, because we have many series of lights. Maybe they feel confused. Our new website can help customers choose lights as their grow size. :cheer:

I also add PAR and spectrum test pictures on our website for customers to compare with other brands.

My northern lights under mars ll 900. Feminized northern lights. Im trimming her up now. This is her main bud.

23990.jpeg

It is big bud, congratulations. :circle-of-love:

Wow that looks awesome! Did you weigh is wet? Man that's a really nice looking bunch weed! Can't wait until I can harvest but I haven't even gotten my seeds yet lol.

When will you start your growing?

No i didn't weight it wet. Figured it would be a waste of time. Ill know what i got in a week ir so when its dry

Real harvest will come :cheer:

Cob update.

The jack herer autos are almost ready to harvest. They've been growing beautiful under the cob. Not the biggest yield, but soil and 6 liter pots are the limiting factor here, not the lamp.

I think this thing would kill it in dwc

420-magazine-mobile811189723.jpg

420-magazine-mobile249650261.jpg

:thanks:
We are building our new website, we will put your posts on this website for customers' reference. :cheer:

Our new official website will be finished about 1--2 days later. :cheer:
It will be easier for customers to choose suitable products and know the difference of different series lights

Back
Top Bottom