Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

My friend who I bought a 4x4 tent and mars 11 1200 has started his first indoor grow and could use help and some encouragement. If you have time check out sicivan journal. Thanks

My suggestion would be to include a scrog net with your tent's..It's something that I have found suits LED growing down to a T and can mean the difference of a plant giving you 2oz without to 5oz with

Unfortunately, when you are running a perpetual garden with new plants going into flower every 2 weeks, a skrog does not help. :circle-of-love::peace:

I think it depends on how large you want to make your plants grow. If you grow small plants, you can grow three or more.
Do you see other growers' growing pictures here?
Thanks Sara! Your answer makes total sense to me and now I realized I asked the wrong question . I think what I really was trying to figure out is can I get a decent yield off three separate plants or if I want a good quality of each strain should I just concentrate on 2 plants. As I type this I know I'm asking some very subjective question. Sorry.

After I get done with the bush I'm gonna try to go to a rotation with new seeds for more variety.
420-magazine-mobile654933113.jpg
it was 18'weeks to get this girl.

Its winter so heat isn't really an issue right now. When I change over my two 300 units to a 600 I'm going to check the 300s and clean them out If needed. I saw one solution that showed the light needed service because it had become full of fruitflies they like the heat from the lights and the fan sucks them in.

It will take you some time to deal with fruitflier. Will you open the light?

If its only a light/tent then its a combo. If its has everything you need its a grow kit. This is where issues arrive, wording and interpretation. If you look up a cylinder head for a honda lawnmower engine the picture will show it and all the little parts that go with it,springs, rocker arms, valves ect. A line points to the part and reads
Cylinder head, comp.
A mechanic in the US would order that thinking he would get a complete cylinder head because in a US parts guide comp means complete. In the Asian/US translation comp stands for component. Meaning you would only be ordering the component, the bare head. Not a complete head you think you are ordering. Interpretation.

Thanks for your professional explanation. :thanks:

Four more big plants goin in the trash. Because of the laws here I dont grow many plants. When they change the laws,I have learned how to grow big plants fast, I can supply a large grow with big healthy girls very quickly. Till then I will continue my education and keep my grow small.
420-magazine-mobile1695689269.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1749692867.jpg

Learn cloning techniques

Your girls are healthy and bushy :thanks: :thumb:

My friend who I bought a 4x4 tent and mars 11 1200 has started his first indoor grow and could use help and some encouragement. If you have time check out sicivan journal. Thanks

I will check it :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom