Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Remove the bottom observation windows. Keep only one vent on the bottom. Add another vent on the top in the rear where the power cord entrance is. And maybe add another vertical duct on the top of the tent opposite corner

:thanks:I forwarded your suggestion to our factory.
Should we remove side doors of large tents and small tents or just remove side door of small tents and keep large tents' side door?

I'd lose 2 of the windows on the bottom 12 and 5. Add a power entrance on the sides and another top side vent

:thanks: Should we remove side doors of large tents and small tents or just remove side doors of small tents and keep large tents' side doors?

I wouldnt change a thing. I definitely wouldnt take anything away. But if you want to add maybe extra tent pole kits, or pouches for storage, whatever.....But i honestly like the ones i have just fine.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Just my 2 cents worth.
✌ Spark.

Thanks for your suggestions :thanks:

If you look in the upper right you will see my mom in the clouds watching over me. I got in trouble with 420 for posting stuff not related to growing weed so I try to stay on topic.

Smart behavior :thumb:

It was limited to 15 gig per month because of my location. As luck would have it I made my regularly scheduled call to dish network to scream at them about this yesterday and discovered they now have a 50 gig per month plan at no additional charge so I'm good to go and so is our bank account as my wife works from home via internet which is why I couldnt use it for this unless it was during "free hours".

I can use Wifi at office and apartment I rents. In my home, no Wifi, but I go to home once a year, so it is not a problem for me.

10 seeds with 2 extra $120 usd, that included shipping gaurantee if my shipment was intercepted they would reship till I got my seeds.

Seeds is not cheap,we are contacting with seeds company to cooperate with us.

To be honest the 300 is goin away, it seems to focus the light too tightly and makes too much heat, I added one to my grow and my carefully monitered temps went up 10 degrees. I like the 600 if there is old stock I would buy a couple. I am also considering 1200. Sway me in the right direction Sara.

One MarsII1200 can cover bigger than 2pcs of 600W. MarsII1200 is better than Mars600, 600 is out of date, so I recommend MarsII1200 to you.:high-five:

Are the tents popular because of legal issues? Hiding the grow? Or are they just a good place to grow? Will changing laws affect their popularity? A few sheets of plywood and a sneaky guy such as myself might turn an extra bedroom or small room into something else. Instead of opening the door to a room open it to a new closet complete with clothes hangin on a rod? Move a couple boxes slide open the secret entrance and sit with the girls. I did this it was fantastic. It was an apartment you would never know it was there. I did have to reverse the door to open out.

I think more people will buy tents when it is legal to grow. Tents can help plants absorb more lights. As more people buy led lights, more people will buy tents.:thanks:

Tents allow you a fairly easy way to control your environment, lighting and reflect surface. You can have multiple tents in a single room with different growing environments inside each one.

I agree with you :high-five:

My brain is building a complete set up that is expandable and can meet several size requirements and includes EVERYTHING but the seeds. Available in hydro, coco or whatever grow method is preferred. My imagination sees a transformer that morphs into a complete grow in minutes. Haha

Your imagination flies

Retooling a production run can cost millions. Making a few running changes is cheaper and less interuptive. A product that can meet the requirements of several niches instead of focusing on a set size makes more sence to me and maximizes the production efficiency.

:thanks::thumb:

Blow molded plastic is cheap and requires very little manual labor eg sewing. You can already order complete buildings in a box. No support poles or flimsy fabric. A box to grow in that is cheap and easy is the goal right? I bet money these plastic buildings can be made in any shape or size and even made to look like a piece of furniture.
420-magazine-mobile1260769997.jpg

Maybe you can see them in different shape in the future

Why does it have to be a tent? Who has a tent set up in the house? How bout a tall piece of furniture?
420-magazine-mobile1436824179.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2004256165.jpg

I actually used this for a while till the wifey yelled at me.

Furniture will be much expensive and hard to produce as tent

Target the money, my demographic is older male with good tastes and money in the bank. Young weed smokers just wanna get high. I wanna get high and look damn good doin it.

We are trying to produce more affordable tent with more useful designs

I have a grow tent set up in my house, as do many many other people. It's just an easy, cheap way to have a reflective surface and a sealed growing environment to control. Plus if I'm moving ever, I can collapse it into a small box in minutes. Whatever works for you is the best route to go.

:thumb:

Hey, we got many suggestions to remove sides doors of tents, thank you.
Should we remove side doors of large tents and small tents or just remove side doors of small tents and keep large tents' side doors?:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom