Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hey, may I know which parts are useless for u? We will make some changes. feel free to let us know. Thank u
tent105.jpg

Is it not convenient for you to use internet all the time?

It was limited to 15 gig per month because of my location. As luck would have it I made my regularly scheduled call to dish network to scream at them about this yesterday and discovered they now have a 50 gig per month plan at no additional charge so I'm good to go and so is our bank account as my wife works from home via internet which is why I couldnt use it for this unless it was during "free hours".

:thumb:300W is old light, if you upgrade to a better light, I think your plants can grow better.

To be honest the 300 is goin away, it seems to focus the light too tightly and makes too much heat, I added one to my grow and my carefully monitered temps went up 10 degrees. I like the 600 if there is old stock I would buy a couple. I am also considering 1200. Sway me in the right direction Sara.

Are the tents popular because of legal issues? Hiding the grow? Or are they just a good place to grow? Will changing laws affect their popularity? A few sheets of plywood and a sneaky guy such as myself might turn an extra bedroom or small room into something else. Instead of opening the door to a room open it to a new closet complete with clothes hangin on a rod? Move a couple boxes slide open the secret entrance and sit with the girls. I did this it was fantastic. It was an apartment you would never know it was there. I did have to reverse the door to open out.

Are the tents popular because of legal issues? Hiding the grow? Or are they just a good place to grow? Will changing laws affect their popularity? A few sheets of plywood and a sneaky guy such as myself might turn an extra bedroom or small room into something else. Instead of opening the door to a room open it to a new closet complete with clothes hangin on a rod? Move a couple boxes slide open the secret entrance and sit with the girls. I did this it was fantastic. It was an apartment you would never know it was there. I did have to reverse the door to open out.

Tents allow you a fairly easy way to control your environment, lighting and reflect surface. You can have multiple tents in a single room with different growing environments inside each one.

My brain is building a complete set up that is expandable and can meet several size requirements and includes EVERYTHING but the seeds. Available in hydro, coco or whatever grow method is preferred. My imagination sees a transformer that morphs into a complete grow in minutes. Haha

Retooling a production run can cost millions. Making a few running changes is cheaper and less interuptive. A product that can meet the requirements of several niches instead of focusing on a set size makes more sence to me and maximizes the production efficiency.

Blow molded plastic is cheap and requires very little manual labor eg sewing. You can already order complete buildings in a box. No support poles or flimsy fabric. A box to grow in that is cheap and easy is the goal right? I bet money these plastic buildings can be made in any shape or size and even made to look like a piece of furniture.
420-magazine-mobile1260769997.jpg

Why does it have to be a tent? Who has a tent set up in the house? How bout a tall piece of furniture?
420-magazine-mobile1436824179.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2004256165.jpg

I actually used this for a while till the wifey yelled at me.

Target the money, my demographic is older male with good tastes and money in the bank. Young weed smokers just wanna get high. I wanna get high and look damn good doin it.

Why does it have to be a tent? Who has a tent set up in the house? How bout a tall piece of furniture?
420-magazine-mobile1436824179.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2004256165.jpg

I actually used this for a while till the wifey yelled at me.

I have a grow tent set up in my house, as do many many other people. It's just an easy, cheap way to have a reflective surface and a sealed growing environment to control. Plus if I'm moving ever, I can collapse it into a small box in minutes. Whatever works for you is the best route to go.

Back
Top Bottom