Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Lights roughly $300
Seeds $40
Miscellaneous $150
420-magazine-mobile1334445702.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1496879175.jpg

Old pics I have more now. Much more.

I will be harvesting them somewhere between the first to middle of January. I want to get the trics right, I will be going for around 50% amber. I want to get it as strong as I can lol.✌️

Your plants reminds me of plants of tryan2grow1, her girls are also strong and bushy:goodjob:

April 19 2017 four of my newly purchased feminized creen crack seeds. I had already gotten the 420 app, looked around and saw alot of people using mars led grow lights so I ordered my first mars300.
420-magazine-mobile348983545.jpg

Thanks for joining in Mars. It is a very right decision. :thanks:

This being my first time growing I learned a lot, I especially liked the idea of cloning cuttings to stretch my seed stash.
420-magazine-mobile1180371259.jpg

You do a good job in the first growing, I am sure you will harvest more during next growing.:thumb:

420-magazine-mobile449311945.jpg

I was pruning one day and noticed I was throwing away more than just fan leaves, so I grabbed a little branch from the trash jammed it into a rockwool cube and stuck it in a little glass terrarium thing for a month or so till she rooted.

Beautiful glass, like a pcs of art.

420-magazine-mobile449311945.jpg

I was pruning one day and noticed I was throwing away more than just fan leaves, so I grabbed a little branch from the trash jammed it into a rockwool cube and stuck it in a little glass terrarium thing for a month or so till she rooted.

Hard to believe that little cutie is the monster she is now
420-magazine-mobile850723246.jpg

Some growers keep a low distance of lights from plants in the beginning, not make sure if it is good for all growers. We are collecting feedback about it for our instruction.
Is it easy for you to control PH and temperature?

The suggested distance for your lights is just that, a suggestion. I have found I can sort of control the growth by varying the distance, closer to thicken em up the further away to get em to stretch out. Ph is basic grow knowlege if you study it, I have fun controlling that with the fungicides and nutes in my mix and use only a tiny amount of up/down sometimes none. I am gonna have to upgrade my lights soon so I'm gonna disassemble one of my mars300 and figure out how to make them run cooler and remove heat more effectively.

The suggested distance for your lights is just that, a suggestion. I have found I can sort of control the growth by varying the distance, closer to thicken em up the further away to get em to stretch out. Ph is basic grow knowlege if you study it, I have fun controlling that with the fungicides and nutes in my mix and use only a tiny amount of up/down sometimes none. I am gonna have to upgrade my lights soon so I'm gonna disassemble one of my mars300 and figure out how to make them run cooler and remove heat more effectively.

Yes Sara I am going to make your lights work better if only for my needs. I might share that I might not.

As for a question you asked here, why you grow only one plant? Here ya go, lets see what I can do with these. They were taken off my big bushy girl when she was little. They are the same age. I put them in only pure coco I haven't tried that method yet. Is it my utmost control over my grow? Is it the lights? Hmmm
420-magazine-mobile151798040.jpg
420-magazine-mobile969098491.jpg

Back
Top Bottom