Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Mars300 and 600 are our old lights, many growers still can grow well with this lights, you are really do a good job. :thumb:
We have better MarsII series and MarsproII series, if mars 300 or 600 users upgrade lights, I am sure you can harvest more :cheer:

Do you think so?

Last few week's for this girl..Swelling out and frosting up nicely:love:
27-11-2017_15_2_.jpg

It shows a good harvest.:circle-of-love:
How old is it?

Couple Blueberries I got in flower under the Mars 1200. I have two of the lights, one for veg and one for flower and they have done a great job so far.
420-magazine-mobile1547122256.jpg

420-magazine-mobile813391543.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1600064313.jpg

420-magazine-mobile774712369.jpg

Hope everyone has a great day.✌️

They all look nice, bushy and healthy. The big buds is beautiful.
Could you share a picture with visable lights? I will forward it for Mars Cup 4 contest.

They all look nice, bushy and healthy. The big buds is beautiful.
Could you share a picture with visable lights? I will forward it for Mars Cup 4 contest.
What do I have to do take a picture with the Mars light visible in the pic. My lights are out right now but I can get a good pic in the morning when they come back on.✌️

What do I have to do take a picture with the Mars light visible in the pic. My lights are out right now but I can get a good pic in the morning when they come back on.✌️

Ok, it is great , thank you. Is it evening now in your country?:thanks:

Don't u just love when ur led lights go wrong u spend a week having to get up at 2am to email China for them to say we send box of parts for u to fix after a couple emails saying I can't and won't fix there work they sent me 4 brand new free lights to say sorry and 2 and massive 500w ones buzzin

Do I take the pic with the LED light on or off, or does it matter if light is on? Sorry for all the questions, I've never entered any contests but this will be fun lol.✌️

Both ways can work, if we can see the lights in your pictures :thanks:

Don't u just love when ur led lights go wrong u spend a week having to get up at 2am to email China for them to say we send box of parts for u to fix after a couple emails saying I can't and won't fix there work they sent me 4 brand new free lights to say sorry and 2 and massive 500w ones buzzin

We are in China but we have repair centers in USA,Canada, UK, Australia, EU...so customers can repair lights by themselves we will send them accessories and video to show how to repair or customers send lights to our repair centers

Many Chinese led lights and tents brands have no warehouse and repair centers in foreign warehouses, led light and tent are very heavy, shipping fee is very high, so we set foreign warehouses to save your shipping cost.:cheer:

Around day 41/42 of bloom Sara,Just a small closet grow,only growing for my own consumption:volcano-smiley:
28-11-2017_4_2_.jpg

:thumb:
What is your light distance from plants?

:thanks: Your plants are happy with Mars300 and 600:goodjob:
What is your tent size?

Right now she occupies roughly 4x4 feet but I change that as she grows thats why nothing looks "permanent" cause its not I have found it easier to adapt my space to my plant instead of having to adapt my plant to her space.

Right now she occupies roughly 4x4 feet but I change that as she grows thats why nothing looks "permanent" cause its not I have found it easier to adapt my space to my plant instead of having to adapt my plant to her space.

Its not a tent its a sectioned off space in a larger room which can become a large grow anytime I want.

Here is an example, I ordered this cooktop that didnt work. I contacted the manufacturer who instructed me to cut the power cord close to the unit to render it unusable and provide them with photo evidence. They then sent me a new unit at which time I disassembled the unit, found the control panel plug was not properly inserted. I corrected that, re-installed the cord and now have two fully functional units for the price of one.
420-magazine-mobile1537141295.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2116190537.jpg

Here is an example, I ordered this cooktop that didnt work. I contacted the manufacturer who instructed me to cut the power cord close to the unit to render it unusable and provide them with photo evidence. They then sent me a new unit at which time I disassembled the unit, found the control panel plug was not properly inserted. I corrected that, re-installed the cord and now have two fully functional units for the price of one.
420-magazine-mobile1537141295.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2116190537.jpg

As a footnote the power cord was reinstalled EXACTLY the same as the factory installation. You would never know it was repaired unless you knew the power cord is now four inches shorter.

Back
Top Bottom