Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Thanks Sara and Rooster, i didnt think the Dark Devil would grow that tall. Nice surprise for sure.

Hope your ladies will bring you surprise everyday :cheer:

1_115.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1073375144.jpg

I didnt buy an electronic ph meter till I was confident with the tried and true method. A little bit of the ph up/down goes a long way, after mixing my nutes in the correct order and knowing my tap water runs a little high to begin with I use 2.5 ml for 5 gallons of nute mix roughly which is a tiny amount. Practice this a bunch of times dont worry that quart of ph down is more than a just for me grower will need in several lifetimes givin the amount I use.

Shes gettin close to leaf pruning time. This will probly take me a couple of hours. Every leaf I remove is removed for a reason. It is old, low on the plant and browning. Higher up older leaves that have told me their story, little spots ect indicating nute issues that were corrected. Big fans blocking growth I want to encourage. Every leave is considered and has to be removed for a reason or it stays. This sounds a tad ocd but it takes out all the guessing and wondering for me and it goes smoothly almost machine like cause it takes ME out of the mix I am only following the rules (I made up).
420-magazine-mobile121274614.jpg

Shes gettin close to leaf pruning time. This will probly take me a couple of hours. Every leaf I remove is removed for a reason. It is old, low on the plant and browning. Higher up older leaves that have told me their story, little spots ect indicating nute issues that were corrected. Big fans blocking growth I want to encourage. Every leave is considered and has to be removed for a reason or it stays. This sounds a tad ocd but it takes out all the guessing and wondering for me and it goes smoothly almost machine like cause it takes ME out of the mix I am only following the rules (I made up).
I hear ya lilo, I have been doing my own pruning method this grow. Leaving the top couple of fans and removing any large fans under and letting the shoots get bigger. I'll remove any undergrowth I don't want when the flip gets going. That's a nice girl ya got there . .

:thanks: The plants can tell you what they need

I hear ya lilo, I have been doing my own pruning method this grow. Leaving the top couple of fans and removing any large fans under and letting the shoots get bigger. I'll remove any undergrowth I don't want when the flip gets going. That's a nice girl ya got there . .

The pruning method work great :thumb:

420-magazine-mobile1073375144.jpg

I didnt buy an electronic ph meter till I was confident with the tried and true method. A little bit of the ph up/down goes a long way, after mixing my nutes in the correct order and knowing my tap water runs a little high to begin with I use 2.5 ml for 5 gallons of nute mix roughly which is a tiny amount. Practice this a bunch of times dont worry that quart of ph down is more than a just for me grower will need in several lifetimes givin the amount I use.

Electronic ph meter is more convenient to use, right?

Electronic ph meter is more convenient to use, right?

You have nailed most of the worlds problems right on the head Sara. There is very little BASIC knowledge of things everything is instant and easy. I go the other way and learn things starting with the basics. I WANT to make it difficult I have to use my mind, hands and one good eye to get my readings not dip the end of the meter in and glance at it. Of course I use a meter now but I am very confident if my batteries or the meter itself fails I can still get ACCURATE readings very easily.

I mean, from the picture its seem that the powersupply is attached to the bar (light). Can it be separated?

It can not be separated, it is fixed.

You have nailed most of the worlds problems right on the head Sara. There is very little BASIC knowledge of things everything is instant and easy. I go the other way and learn things starting with the basics. I WANT to make it difficult I have to use my mind, hands and one good eye to get my readings not dip the end of the meter in and glance at it. Of course I use a meter now but I am very confident if my batteries or the meter itself fails I can still get ACCURATE readings very easily.

:goodjob: What you acquired taught us "Practice makes perfect"

Back
Top Bottom