Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Might have to pop off the covers and take a peek in there, I love other people's thoughts they stimulate me to examine my own more closely
I could be wrong lilo .
I don't think you would get the same amount of air flowing across the fins on the heat sink... and cooling with air is all about maximun air flow across as much surface area, hence the fins on heatsink or anything air cooled

420-magazine-mobile333073393.jpg
420-magazine-mobile586682290.jpg

I did refrigeration work for a long time

Very nice deville. Do you just pull clones of her? Hope you feel better bro .
Yeah. I'll take 4-5 clones of her very soon. Then i will plant 4 of them in a dwc system. Then i will take 32 clones from those 4 for my next big grow

Nice job tryna . . what's those 2 small fan on the floor like?

My grows usually are with two dwc buckets. Those are two air pumps for the buckets. Everything in the tent has been powered down to allow these wonderful buds to dry.

This Blue Mystic has just been harvested. To get to this amber trichome maturity took 106 days from seed to these gorgeous tops. She spent her entire life under a Mars-Hydro Reflector 96. Enjoy!
420-magazine-mobile1050775036.jpg

Happy harvest :goodjob: :party:

Yep. And I'm sure they would sell a ton of mars hydro units. We are in alaska pm me if you care to!

We will ship from China to Alaska, but we still have many customers there, I will PM you :thanks:

Hey everyone. Just wanted to show you how amazing the Mars bar 24 60cm works for keeping bonzai mothers alive and healthy.

Sensi seeds big bud - pink pheno in a one liter airpot

420-magazine-mobile678543173.jpg

Very tight internodes as you can see. They're clearly happy under the mars bars
420-magazine-mobile1449452762.jpg

Sorry about no video. Been so damn sick

:thanks: Take good care of yourself Deville.

Here ya go, no matter how bad things may seem the warm purple glow of my mars lights made something out of seemingly nothing. Clipped, all but killed, soaked, rooted, hydro grown, transplanted outside, dug up and potted, finished inside under my mars600, lastly sat in my enclosed trailer in the dark in freezing temps for 48 hours. I pushed this thing to every extreme I could short of setting it on fire. I got jars of damn good smoke. Go figure.
420-magazine-mobile1378209140.jpg
420-magazine-mobile12628392.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1665561800.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1656398100.jpg
420-magazine-mobile237736563.jpg

Isn't that 2percent not 3 percent but still better than none

:thanks: We offer at least 3% discount, more than USD500, extra USD5 discount+Yoyo; More than USD1000, extra USD10 discount+Glasses. valid before 27th

Back
Top Bottom