Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

More beautiful picture comes:cheer:

320_21.jpg

I agree. It's very interesting. They're based on the Samsung LM561C diode. With a performance of approximately 200 lumens per watt they are incredibly efficient. And the design is very close to what Mars is already doing with like 300 leds in a lamp.

I think I saw a journal growing with these the other day

:thanks: We will look at and study it

Bud density is about strain/pheno, then growing skills, then light. Grown rocks under Reflectors and seen rocks that were grown under T5's and CFL ;)

I agree with you :thanks: :circle-of-love:

The LED game is running wild at the moment and chips like the cxb3590 is already outdated and higer performance chips can be bought for less money.
Quantum Boards, Sun/Wavy Boards, Strips or what ever you call it, is where the tech is peaking right now.

If Mars wants to compete with easy to assemble DIY solutions they'd probably need to make their own board and get the lamp design right with passive cooling, Meanwell drivers, power adjustment knobs, and it has to be cheap and hit the market like right about now ;)

Your suggestion is precious :thanks:

No I'm saying the led is far denser and stickier imo. The HPS atuff has good outer trics but the inner contents of the buds are like hollow. And I've noticed it on all their strains. I'm not sure if it's a heat thing from the HID lighting but I have yet to be impressed at all....

By the way beautiful nug there

:thanks: HID, HPS produce much heat and take more electricitiy, it makes some growers to use led

Of all people can get prize, but I hope we can send more prizes out.
I will advise our manager if we can send upgraded lights, Yoyo, glasses to contestants who work well but don't win a prize during our Mars Cups 4

How about your idea?

This Blue Mystic has just been harvested. To get to this amber trichome maturity took 106 days from seed to these gorgeous tops. She spent her entire life under a Mars-Hydro Reflector 96. Enjoy!
420-magazine-mobile1050775036.jpg

Led will become main stream step by step.
We are visiting America stores in Las Vegas, many stores still don't like to sell led, they prefer to sell HPS.
Is there any hydroponic stores around your home?
Yep. And I'm sure they would sell a ton of mars hydro units. We are in alaska pm me if you care to!

Add this to the mix, I would like to be able reverse the cooling fans to move the air straight up or out the sides as my situation requires.
I don't know if you'll get the same cooling if you pull the air up through the light. As it looks like the fans blow directly on the heat sinks inside.

This Blue Mystic has just been harvested. To get to this amber trichome maturity took 106 days from seed to these gorgeous tops. She spent her entire life under a Mars-Hydro Reflector 96. Enjoy!
420-magazine-mobile1050775036.jpg
Nice job tryna . . what's those 2 small fan on the floor like?

Hey everyone. Just wanted to show you how amazing the Mars bar 24 60cm works for keeping bonzai mothers alive and healthy.

Sensi seeds big bud - pink pheno in a one liter airpot

420-magazine-mobile678543173.jpg

Very tight internodes as you can see. They're clearly happy under the mars bars
420-magazine-mobile1449452762.jpg

Sorry about no video. Been so damn sick

I don't know if you'll get the same cooling if you pull the air up through the light. As it looks like the fans blow directly on the heat sinks inside.

Might have to pop off the covers and take a peek in there, I love other people's thoughts they stimulate me to examine my own more closely

Hey everyone. Just wanted to show you how amazing the Mars bar 24 60cm works for keeping bonzai mothers alive and healthy.

Sensi seeds big bud - pink pheno in a one liter airpot

420-magazine-mobile678543173.jpg

Very tight internodes as you can see. They're clearly happy under the mars bars
420-magazine-mobile1449452762.jpg

Sorry about no video. Been so damn sick
Very nice deville. Do you just pull clones of her? Hope you feel better bro .

Back
Top Bottom