Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Each one of these plants will conservatively produce 3-5 oz depending on strain and such, and I harvest 1 every 2 weeks. As one gets chopped, there is always the next one ready to move in from the veg tent. :circle-of-love::peace:

Thats the way to do it trouble is I have an excess now I just run a plant through till harvest and start over

Each one of these plants will conservatively produce 3-5 oz depending on strain and such, and I harvest 1 every 2 weeks. As one gets chopped, there is always the next one ready to move in from the veg tent. :circle-of-love::peace:

I could see 3 on some of them but I don't see any close to 5 ounces bro. Especially not in a rotation in a 3x3 lol sweet little set up you got goin on but I think you fudged some numbers a lil bit lol all Good man we've all done it lol

What strain is back left corner? She looks nice. Next one to come down I take it? I did a rotation for a while I got better numbers when I flower all the plants at the same age and my canopy starts evenly. I hate adding jacks under the smaller plants etc...

But I would have ran out if I stopped the cycle so if that's why your doing it then rotate away man. But if you got a good head stash trying doing all 4 at once your yield will jump up about 10-15%

I could see 3 on some of them but I don't see any close to 5 ounces bro. Especially not in a rotation in a 3x3 lol sweet little set up you got goin on but I think you fudged some numbers a lil bit lol all Good man we've all done it lol

What strain is back left corner? She looks nice. Next one to come down I take it? I did a rotation for a while I got better numbers when I flower all the plants at the same age and my canopy starts evenly. I hate adding jacks under the smaller plants etc...

But I would have ran out if I stopped the cycle so if that's why your doing it then rotate away man. But if you got a good head stash trying doing all 4 at once your yield will jump up about 10-15%

Back Rt is a Barny's Cookies Kush. From seed. She is 5+ Weeks. Here is the C-99 that is coming down next week. She is the one in the back left.

20171119_074735_resized.jpg
20171119_074746_resized.jpg
20171119_074757_resized.jpg
20171119_074810_resized.jpg

And the one before was an AK48 that gave me 110g Dried. :circle-of-love::peace:

20171022_133956_resized.jpg
20171001_073843.jpg
20171022_134008_resized.jpg

I could see 3 on some of them but I don’t see any close to 5 ounces bro. Especially not in a rotation in a 3x3 lol sweet little set up you got goin on but I think you fudged some numbers a lil bit lol all Good man we’ve all done it lol

But I would have ran out if I stopped the cycle so if that’s why your doing it then rotate away man. But if you got a good head stash trying doing all 4 at once your yield will jump up about 10-15%

I fee like dave said to himself, I see your comment and raise you a BOOM!

Back Rt is a Barny's Cookies Kush. From seed. She is 5+ Weeks. Here is the C-99 that is coming down next week. She is the one in the back left.

20171001_073843.jpg

20171001_073843.jpg

Hell ya. A lot better having pics of them by themselves. Those are tanks bro

my cookies kush phenotype was a dud. Thing wouldn't grow to save it's own life. Always airy always funny leaves. Everything else was dialed in and I just couldn't get the cookies kush to do anything.
Are you happy with it? Makes me wanna give a girl scout strain another go.

Hell ya. A lot better having pics of them by themselves. Those are tanks bro

my cookies kush phenotype was a dud. Thing wouldn’t grow to save it’s own life. Always airy always funny leaves. Everything else was dialed in and I just couldn’t get the cookies kush to do anything.

They all get about 10 weeks in veg, staring in a cup, going to a 1g smart pot and ending in a 7g smart pot. This is the first run with the CK. So far I would say it is average for my girls. We will see how she bulks up. She got her last CAT drench on Sunday so she should start swelling up soon. I would say she will be 3-3.5 oz judging by what has done before. She is from a seed and they never perform quite as well as my clones. I take them at 15 days into flower and you get bushes like that c-99. If the CK doesn't come out as well as I like, I have a Royal Cookies seed that I can pop and try. :) I will let you know in another 4 weeks or so what I think of the CK. :circle-of-love::peace:

I could see 3 on some of them but I don’t see any close to 5 ounces bro. Especially not in a rotation in a 3x3 lol sweet little set up you got goin on but I think you fudged some numbers a lil bit lol all Good man we’ve all done it lol

But I would have ran out if I stopped the cycle so if that’s why your doing it then rotate away man. But if you got a good head stash trying doing all 4 at once your yield will jump up about 10-15%

A continuous supply is important since I have several people that I help with MS, Pain, Lyme and such so It all goes into meds for people. :circle-of-love::peace:

Can you post a good pic of the point of needed repair on your table?

You will give Deville good suggestion after seeing his picture. Helpful :thumb:

Excellent work:thumb:

Thats the way to do it trouble is I have an excess now I just run a plant through till harvest and start over

Some growers like to grow one large plant and some like to grow more small plants:cheer:

Thanks for sharing your experience and giving your suggestion:thanks:

my cookies kush phenotype was a dud. Thing wouldn’t grow to save it’s own life. Always airy always funny leaves. Everything else was dialed in and I just couldn’t get the cookies kush to do anything.

I think Dave is happy with their girls now

They all get about 10 weeks in veg, staring in a cup, going to a 1g smart pot and ending in a 7g smart pot. This is the first run with the CK. So far I would say it is average for my girls. We will see how she bulks up. She got her last CAT drench on Sunday so she should start swelling up soon. I would say she will be 3-3.5 oz judging by what has done before. She is from a seed and they never perform quite as well as my clones. I take them at 15 days into flower and you get bushes like that c-99. If the CK doesn't come out as well as I like, I have a Royal Cookies seed that I can pop and try. :) I will let you know in another 4 weeks or so what I think of the CK. :circle-of-love::peace:

Expect your update of CK 4 weeks later:cheer:

A continuous supply is important since I have several people that I help with MS, Pain, Lyme and such so It all goes into meds for people. :circle-of-love::peace:

You are very kind :goodjob:

I can say this. I'm smoking 2 differnt strains right now. One grown under a quantum Board and one grown under a HPS. The dispensary bud (HPS) is bland, powdery upon drying out and is listed at a 16% tested strain. The other is from a my neighbor friend and 420 member. The smell is amazingly intense. Even when I left the lid off the container and it dried I still eneded up with more bud trics and resin on my fingers than I could believe. The shop pot is OKAY. And the led grown is better in every way besides structure. And my buddy DOSENT really trim because he only uses capsules.

420-magazine-mobile1951217351.jpg

I notice a more bulb like structure from the HPS bud but other than appearance I can't find anything better about it. It has bag appeal but takes twice as much to do the same job.

Back
Top Bottom